The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on June 03, 2014, 02:16:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! I like these a lot, and makes me wish we could release the new Sonic model...

Quote from: Taiko on June 06, 2014, 01:53:02 AM
Nice! I like these a lot, and makes me wish we could release the new Sonic model...
Those are cool, yeah. What happened with the Generations model, anyhow?

Quote from: Dmickolas on June 06, 2014, 02:48:20 AM
Those are cool, yeah. What happened with the Generations model, anyhow?
It's really just the issue of getting the model to be completely lag-free that's stopping us, the textures are all done.

Quote from: Taiko on June 06, 2014, 02:51:21 AM
It's really just the issue of getting the model to be completely lag-free that's stopping us, the textures are all done.
Oh... that is a messy issue. Hope you guys find a solution; people are pretty creative around here.Lag or not, I'd still use it...



We are pleased to be able to listen to your comments.

Hey guys, me again, I was just wondering if you guys fixed the HUD issue for vBrawl. I haven't been on The Vault for a while.
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

June 15, 2014, 02:20:01 AM #561 Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:21:47 AM by Scout
Its been a looong time since I teased Wario... when I decided to look for him so I can take a picture...

SHOW TIME!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For some reason it feels a little... lacking. Maybe it's the shadows on his texture or the saturation.

On another note: In response to Nαno's PED Suit Samus, I made wallpapers for Samus even though her Smash 3 colors aren't out yet. Just figured I do them for fun. I even included the Mars and Phazon suit as a bonus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Scout on June 15, 2014, 02:20:01 AM
Its been a looong time since I teased Wario... when I decided to look for him so I can take a picture...

SHOW TIME!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(I was genuinely upset by this.)

BOWSER STILL LOOKS GREAT THOUGH.

I couldn't be the only one that read "Show Time!" in Bowser's voice. And loving that texture. Looks very much like Smash 4 Bowser.

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on June 15, 2014, 03:33:11 AM
On another note: In response to Nαno's PED Suit Samus, I made wallpapers for Samus even though her Smash 3 colors aren't out yet. Just figured I do them for fun. I even included the Mars and Phazon suit as a bonus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those are fantastic renders, Tailsmiles.  Would you mind posting them with transparency, and possibly upload the animation pose you used?  I'd love to put it in my personal build.

Here you go -> Renders

I obviously don't know what you use to render, but I recommend learning to use Blender. It's a lot better than dealing with faulty transparencies and non anti-aliasing in BrawlBox.

btw, i made very slow progress on ike's model, i finished re-UVing the armor pieces completely, i think i'm only missing his boots at this point :D

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on June 15, 2014, 03:33:11 AM
For some reason it feels a little... lacking. Maybe it's the shadows on his texture or the saturation.

On another note: In response to Nαno's PED Suit Samus, I made wallpapers for Samus even though her Smash 3 colors aren't out yet. Just figured I do them for fun. I even included the Mars and Phazon suit as a bonus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are quite the renders! Not bad, not bad! I'm sure Taiko uses 3ds max for rendering.

Quote from: Dmickolas on June 06, 2014, 03:02:03 AM
Oh... that is a messy issue. Hope you guys find a solution; people are pretty creative around here.Lag or not, I'd still use it...
When I get free time, I'm going to fix it. Probably some time this week!