The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

E-scope why do you have to quote an entire post when you're immediately posting after it?

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 30, 2014, 07:18:11 PM
E-scope why do you have to quote an entire post when you're immediately posting after it?
I don't know. I'm just impressed with the characters you guys are retexturing.

And why do you have to quote me when you're replying directly after me?

OMG ROXAS CONFIRMED
Nice update. Love Dedede's patterns, especially the Waddle Dee one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 30, 2014, 07:41:33 PM
And why do you have to quote me when you're replying directly after me?
Isn't it because you asked? I always reply.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 30, 2014, 08:01:15 PM
Isn't it because you asked? I always reply.
You're just being annoying and you didn't have to quote the post Taiko made otherwise you're just making the page longer.

Anyways, I love how there's a Hilda color and a Ravio-style Sheik. And I love the pose you gave her. She's pretty good to use in HW.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



So then if you know... why do you keep doing it?

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 30, 2014, 08:26:47 PM
So then if you know... why do you keep doing it?
I have no idea. But if it bothers you I'll stop.


Wow, these updates are really coming on quick. Still waiting for Smash 4 Toon Link.

Dooooooooood Pit.
These are amazing; I can't wait to see some Samus and ZS Samus :3
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

How about a way to cap off the hype? Time to tip the scales give Saki proper rendering treatment.

Saki Wallpaper
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 30, 2014, 10:25:25 PM #869 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:47:41 PM by Darxmarx
Hypehypehype
Amazing work you guys! :D

I might just be blind, but I don't see any sword trails for Pit in his download folder...