The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 10, 2014, 12:35:02 AM
You have no idea how badly I wanted a "Tales of" character in Smash4
BUT NOOOOOOO WE NEEDED YELLOW DOT EATER INSTEAD
Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2014, 07:04:50 AM
'Oh shut up. Pac-Man is one of the four gods of gaming. He is Bamco's mascot and he was Namco's mascot.

Frankly, the Tales of characters don't deserve to be in Smash.
Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 10, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
Who the hell are you to decide who deserves to be in Smash or not? Last time I checked Sakurai didn't die and make you king.
I may be salty at Pac but I understand why he's there. But at least the other gaming gods(Mario,Sonic,Megaman) all had to work their way to the top, but with Pacman, one good game+every other game he has being mediocore or just plain bad(looking at you ghostly adventures game) = INSTANT GAMING GOD.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please!
Lets not start an argument!
Solve this issue via PM.

I like Pacman though... but whatevs.


Added the sound effects from smash 4 to project m while using these skins. It is so awesome

Another update today. Unfortunately, Fox won't make it back for Smash 3.
Kidding! He lives on in Wolf as a palette swap. It'll be added in 3.5 in the P:M green slot, but for now you can download it and use it in any other slot!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And this extra little wallpaper because the coincidence was too great:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All of the Wolfies.
As always, amazing work!  This'll probably inspire me to pick up Wolf again.

October 11, 2014, 04:47:39 AM #905 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:32:23 PM by Kaye Cruiser
Woohoo! Wolf is done!

Things are coming along nicely. You guys are almost done! I'm looking forward to the finished project! =D





Another "release" today. Hopefully this is informative enough for you guys! I've said it before, but I'm not the greatest teacher, so if you guys need anything clarified feel free to PM me.

That is a very nice and detailed tutorial. Now I can finally make all of my favourite hacks match the theme of the rest of the characters.

October 15, 2014, 04:24:39 AM #910 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:46:28 PM by Taiko
A recolour update for Mewtwo, we've added a new recolour to fill up all the Armor slots for people that like recolours more. Nothing's changed from before, so you guys don't need to worry about updating anything unless you want Perwinkle-two.
And of course, a recolour chart / cascade since Mewtwo didn't have one yet!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really really minor but that Rocket Mewtwo render looks to have a transparency error where the tail meets the armor plate, you can still see the tail line in that armor plate. Really only noticeable in the full sized render.

Also where is that Rocket Armor sourced from I'm a huge Pokemon fan and even I don't know.

Quote from: Layell on October 15, 2014, 10:06:26 AM
Really really minor but that Rocket Mewtwo render looks to have a transparency error where the tail meets the armor plate, you can still see the tail line in that armor plate. Really only noticeable in the full sized render.

Also where is that Rocket Armor sourced from I'm a huge Pokemon fan and even I don't know.
Thanks for letting us know, we've corrected the issue.

It's sourced from Team Rocket, hence the black and red colour scheme. It's also going to be in the next Project M update, so we figured we may as well add it to the main download now.

*Looks at title.*

*Makes image referencing a famous thing in the film industry.*

[spoiler]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If you guys would release a Meta Knight and Luigi psd I would cry of happiness!