The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice, looks great. You guys are awesome :)

Sup guys, its been a while since I've shown some progress with Wario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, decided to this share what I was doing with this guy too:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Are you willing to integrate the sword of seals sheathe to Roy's model in a near future? is something that both P:M and Melee (despite the trophies and victory poses) fail to do and although, out there are some models that actually have barely rigged sheathe (like Marth's sheathe).

The LST model DO have a sheathe and you are working WITH them, so... any chances? That would just make Roy perfect to me <3 ;D

Quote from: SmashEmblem_guy on March 04, 2014, 05:14:07 AM
Are you willing to integrate the sword of seals sheathe to Roy's model in a near future?
According to Nanobuds, adding the sheathe model pushes the file size to its limit and causes freezing.

I know how you feel, Roy without the sheathe just doesn't feel the same.
Plus, I had plans to incorporate the sheathe heavily into my Roy PSA. So this sucks. >_>

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Taiko, aren't you guys still making extra costumes for cBliss?

Quote from: E-scope12 on March 04, 2014, 05:22:37 PM
Taiko, aren't you guys still making extra costumes for cBliss?
Not at the moment. We're focusing on getting the characters finished with enough content to replace their Brawl counterparts. The .psds and any extra's we release should help you fill up cBliss slots
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hey everyone, I made my blog debut today! You'll find the post here, where I talk about Roy's two new recolours.

I've also released the texture source for Roy, so you can grab that below and start making your own!


Quote from: SmashEmblem_guy on March 04, 2014, 05:14:07 AM
Are you willing to integrate the sword of seals sheathe to Roy's model in a near future? is something that both P:M and Melee (despite the trophies and victory poses) fail to do and although, out there are some models that actually have barely rigged sheathe (like Marth's sheathe).

The LST model DO have a sheathe and you are working WITH them, so... any chances? That would just make Roy perfect to me <3 ;D
I'd love to, but the Project M model is the best one out there, and as Amarythe said, they didn't add the sheathe due to filesize.

Quote from: E-scope12 on March 04, 2014, 05:22:37 PM
Taiko, aren't you guys still making extra costumes for cBliss?
As Shun said, we've dropped cBliss at the moment as the extra costumes took too much time to get right, and we'd rather get the actual characters done first. You may have noticed the release schedule has sped up thanks to this!

Love how colourful everything is. Whats next once characters are all done? brightning up the stages perhaps? :)

Curious how sonic's coming along if you need assistance with him i would be more than happy to provide assistance in texturing him.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Thanks for the offer, but Sonic is actually already fully textured, we're just having model issues

Regarding Roy's sheath, is that still actually the case now that Brawlbox can do mesh optimizations? I've been hoping since that feature was added that there'd now be room for the sheath, but models aren't my strong point, so I have no idea.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Crixler on March 05, 2014, 03:54:26 AM
Regarding Roy's sheath, is that still actually the case now that Brawlbox can do mesh optimizations? I've been hoping since that feature was added that there'd now be room for the sheath, but models aren't my strong point, so I have no idea.

He makes a good point, the Tri-Stripper should make it possible now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Wow. So many Characters are being done right now. This is awesome.
Quote from: silver856 on March 05, 2014, 02:50:42 AM
Thanks for the offer, but Sonic is actually already fully textured, we're just having model issues
Well, I wish you the best of luck on fixing those issues. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

One thing I should mention about Sonic:

You know that light blue aura that surrounds him whenever he performs a spinny attack thing? That's controlled by a standard texture, meaning you can individualize it by slot.

Do you guys plan on applying different colors to that, too? I have never seen a Sonic recolor that does this and it's really irksome. Even the P:M colors are all blue and it looks really weird, lol

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

March 06, 2014, 05:12:36 PM #359 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:14:34 PM by Taiko
Quote from: Amarythe on March 06, 2014, 04:01:14 PM
One thing I should mention about Sonic:

You know that light blue aura that surrounds him whenever he performs a spinny attack thing? That's controlled by a standard texture, meaning you can individualize it by slot.

Do you guys plan on applying different colors to that, too? I have never seen a Sonic recolor that does this and it's really irksome. Even the P:M colors are all blue and it looks really weird, lol
It's not possible at the moment. It is controlled by a texture, but the texture itself is a black and white mask that gets coloured blue. That's why the P:M Sonics don't do it either.

It's just one of those things that can't be changed at the moment.