The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Looking good, can't wait to see how well things turn out in the end



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Meta Knight has finally arrived!



But that's not all, we also have some DLC textures to go along with his release!




March 21, 2014, 04:56:40 AM #377 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:59:56 AM by Shun_One
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


One more out the door!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Question! The cBliss outfits look great- once you finish the roster and proceed to make the rest of the cBliss costumes, will you have a version for download that features all the characters AND the cbliss activiated for those who are unsure how to properly use cBliss? :)

March 21, 2014, 05:30:36 PM #379 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:34:06 PM by Miraj
Quote from: Shun_One on March 18, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

Because why not

Lol coincidence I was working on it too here it is if you want it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Smash 4 HUD?
I am okay with this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Did you know...?

PM have their own Giga Bowser recolours!


Quote from: Miraj on March 21, 2014, 05:30:36 PM
Lol coincidence I was working on it too here it is if you want it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what files do I need to replace these with? idk... please tell me

March 21, 2014, 11:36:34 PM #384 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:05:59 AM by Shun_One
Quote from: Son of Kratos on March 21, 2014, 07:47:07 AM
Question! The cBliss outfits look great- once you finish the roster and proceed to make the rest of the cBliss costumes, will you have a version for download that features all the characters AND the cbliss activiated for those who are unsure how to properly use cBliss? :)
We kinda had to drop cBliss support because it took too much of a toll on our team. If this changes in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know. Though, our extra costumes do a good job of filling in cBliss slots, don't they?

Quote from: Miraj on March 21, 2014, 05:30:36 PM
Lol coincidence I was working on it too here it is if you want it
Thanks for the offer, but we'll kindly refuse. We've been developing our own for some time now and have just finished several elements that I've yet to show off.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 21, 2014, 07:27:02 PM
Smash 4 HUD?
I am okay with this.
Glad you like. I should preface this by letting people know that when it's released, I will take requests for names in the event people want to use it for Brawl EX.

Quote from: WrappedInBlack on March 21, 2014, 08:09:28 PM
what files do I need to replace these with? idk... please tell me
pf/info2/info.pac
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I really love your renders, looks like original nintendo stuff!! AWESOME

Quote from: Shun_One on March 21, 2014, 11:36:34 PM
pf/info2/info.pac

Thanks but can I get one more wee bit of help? The numbers appear transparent and become harder to see as they turn red... how do I fix this?

Quote from: WrappedInBlack on March 22, 2014, 03:32:58 AM
Thanks but can I get one more wee bit of help? The numbers appear transparent and become harder to see as they turn red... how do I fix this?
That would be a problem with the file you downloaded. We can't help you because it wasn't something any one on our team had a hand in. I recommend you wait until our HUD is released on the Vault for a working file.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

In honor of Smash 3 Meta Knight's release, I'm totally revamping/updating all my MK Textures and my PSA. Thanks a ton for this base file guys, it really improves the quality of my project!

All my MK material was long overdue for updates, so this is perfect timing.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

March 27, 2014, 02:38:45 AM #389 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 03:20:13 AM by Taiko
Everyone's favourite blue bird is here for Smash 3! The main designer for this was Shun, while the render was done by Galaga again, enjoy!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.