The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not that I'm complaining, but did any of you notice Nano's post?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


no they didn't :p

jk, they did

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I'm wondering, will this Project ever delve into certain P:M Alternate costumes? I know this idea would definitely take lower priority than standard characters, but I think it would be a great side project.

Oh, and just thought I'd share this with you guys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I took your textures and adapted them to Melee's model. I hate Brawl's model; he has such an ugly, fat head. <_<
I like to call him "Smash 2 Mario". ;)

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I appreciate the nod, Amarythe. To answer the question, we do plan to tackle the P:M alts at some point.



This has been released. It isn't included in the pack just yet, but you can download it from the vault.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Any chance you could clue me in on where the files for the HUD go? o:!

Quote from: Son of Kratos on April 05, 2014, 08:55:34 AM
Any chance you could clue me in on where the files for the HUD go? o:!
Sure. pf/info2 is where you want to place the files. I've edited the Vault entry to include that information as well.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

It's funny how making a Project M version of certain mods kinda just is a thing that's expected now. I can certainly appreciate it though, thanks for including a P:M version for the HUD.

Hopefully you guys will get to the P:M "exclusive" alts soon, can't wait for some Smash 3 Doc goodness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I follow this thread everyday. I'm subbing it now. Great project I love playing with the new textures. Keep up the good work.

Other than Wario and Bowser, I've also been working with a forgotten character that no one ever mentioned...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Shun_One on April 05, 2014, 04:31:44 PM
Sure. pf/info2 is where you want to place the files. I've edited the Vault entry to include that information as well.

Thank you kindly!

Quote from: Scout on April 05, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

Who is that? Was he even in vanilla brawl? c;
Other than Wario and Bowser, I've also been working with a forgotten character that no one ever mentioned...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Scout on April 05, 2014, 08:43:04 PM
Other than Wario and Bowser, I've also been working with a forgotten character that no one ever mentioned...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks great so far! His Brawl model didn't have a lot of shine to it, and from what I see he's clearly getting some more for Smash 3!

Still eager to see Wario done!

I don't want to be a bother, but when I downloaded the HUD (I have vBrawl/Regular Brawl) I put the Brawl HUD into my info2 folder but when I started up Brawl the game crashed after the Now Loading screen. Am I doing something wrong?
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)

Quote from: Kirby the Hedgie on April 06, 2014, 03:27:12 AM
I don&#039;t want to be a bother, but when I downloaded the HUD (I have vBrawl/Regular Brawl) I put the Brawl HUD into my info2 folder but when I started up Brawl the game crashed after the Now Loading screen. Am I doing something wrong?
It's your Info.pac It happened to me. The info.pac can't be larger than 392 or 394kb its 396. So All I did was change the sudden death textures to cmpr and it went to 379kb and it works.

April 06, 2014, 04:14:36 AM #434 Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:15:38 AM by Kirby the Hedgie
Quote from: OmegaS3 on April 06, 2014, 03:32:44 AM
It's your Info.pac It happened to me. The info.pac can't be larger than 392 or 394kb its 396. So All I did was change the sudden death textures to cmpr and it went to 379kb and it works.

Okay, thank you for that. But how do I change the textures to CMPR? (I'm not really that experienced in BrawlBox). Do I export the textures and reinsert them as CMPR files (just a guess/assuming CMPR is a type of texture format).
:kdance: -KTH (Kirby the Hedgie)