The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 20, 2014, 12:47:28 AM #660 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:52:24 AM by Velen
Quote from: Taiko on August 20, 2014, 12:41:30 AM
Where, specifically? We didn't modify any of the UVs though, so any issues would be present on the P:M model as well. The only issue I can think of would be the tail shading.

It's on the armor's ankle armor. The texture looks like it's not mirroring correctly.

EDIT:

Just so you know I'm not talking entirely out of my ass here:
[spoiler]


There it is.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh right, that one. It's on the P:M model as well.


I fixed as much as I could texture-wise, but things like that are beyond my abilities.

Quote from: Taiko on August 20, 2014, 12:59:16 AM
Oh right, that one. It's on the P:M model as well.


Well, I think it's about time someone fixed it, don't you agree?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I agree completely, that and the tail UV issue would be great.

Quote from: Taiko on August 19, 2014, 11:51:08 PM
We've made a new blog post relevant to the Kirby discussion, hopefully all makes sense now!

Thanks for the heads-up.  Now I can get hype properly.

Quote from: Shun_One on August 12, 2014, 09:21:07 PM
This is helpful.

I did not know some of the other codes could cause info.pac to crash, thanks.

As far as using the wrong one, it shouldn't matter terribly much. I did extensive testing with both and ran into no issues in Brawl or P:M. The Roy file is extra, while the file name for Mewtwo replaces what is an unused entry for Pokemon Trainer. it should work fine, but if you run into some bizarre glitches I'll check it out when I get a chance.
Yea no problem. I haven't checked this in a while. And looks like the brawl one worked fine for me. No glitches or anything, just some missing nametags, lol.

I can't wait for the rest of the brawl characters to be released in Smash 3.

August 24, 2014, 11:01:32 PM #667 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:21:26 AM by Taiko
Lucario is here, along with two extra recolors for your various needs! He was mainly designed by Galaga before he had to leave the modding scene for a bit. Some of you may remember him teasing Lucario way back, we've finally gotten around to finishing him!






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks amazing. I'm so hyped for the other characters, Bowser just looks way too amazing from the previews we've seen so far. Great job guys, as always.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Taiko on August 24, 2014, 11:01:32 PM
Lucario is here, along with two extra recolors for your various needs! He was mainly designed by Galaga before he had to leave the modding scene for a bit. Some of you may remember him teasing Lucario way back, we've finally gotten around to finishing him!






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great work you guys.

This is excellent, I love it.
Just something weird, the eye white from the preview and the one from in-game isn't the same.
The one from the preview is much better.

Quote from: Abbi on August 24, 2014, 11:14:17 PM
Looks amazing. I'm so hyped for the other characters, Bowser just looks way too amazing from the previews we've seen so far. Great job guys, as always.

As am I; I anticipate to be able to help work on some recolors of the newer models in the future.

Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2014, 11:34:23 PM
This is excellent, I love it.
Just something weird, the eye white from the preview and the one from in-game isn't the same.
The one from the preview is much better.

Good catch. I did a quick fix for the eye, so those who want a brighter eye can re-download.

Very nice Lucario guys! finally true blue.
I made the mistake on standing there until the fire department came...

Yay, Lucario!  This is a great way to end the day.
Great work!  :)