The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

basically use the pack with a PAL codeset, renaming the NTSC codeset to a PAL nomenclature isn't going to do anything, since codes aren't compatible.

the only code you really need is the file patch code.

Quick question.

So are you guys gonna also do textures for the PM alts? Like PJ Ness, Shadow Queen Peach, and Dr. Mario?

Also what is the status of the remaining characters?

Me and my friends have really been enjoying using the Smash 3 PM version, but we wish it was complete. I would totally help on this project, except for that fact that my computer is out of commission at the moment...

Hi, since you guys are releasing source PSDs, can you release CSP source PSDs? ;D

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on November 07, 2014, 09:13:03 PM
Quick question.

So are you guys gonna also do textures for the PM alts? Like PJ Ness, Shadow Queen Peach, and Dr. Mario?

Also what is the status of the remaining characters?

Me and my friends have really been enjoying using the Smash 3 PM version, but we wish it was complete. I would totally help on this project, except for that fact that my computer is out of commission at the moment...
Dr. Mario is the only one planned for wifi safe reasons, but the others won't happen. We've already overstayed our time here! The other characters are progressing along well.

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 07, 2014, 09:41:11 PM
Hi, since you guys are releasing source PSDs, can you release CSP source PSDs? ;D
CSP source PSDs...don't exist. We resize our renders to make them.

November 08, 2014, 08:40:33 PM #964 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:41:31 PM by Junior64570
I mean like your CSP Pose, and shadings.
So we can make our CSPs look fantastic, and match without using different shadings.

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 08, 2014, 08:40:33 PM
I mean like your CSP Pose, and shadings.
So we can make our CSPs look fantastic, and match without using different shadings.

They use 3DS Max to render them, There is no source CSP file, Its just them tweaking with the render settings.
hai

I saw their CSP tutorial, I mean the "touching up" that they do with Photoshop. And in the tutorial, they use BrawlBox. What's up with that?

November 09, 2014, 10:25:19 PM #967 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:35:43 PM by Scout
Quote from: Junior64570 on November 09, 2014, 08:55:15 PM
I saw their CSP tutorial, I mean the "touching up" that they do with Photoshop. And in the tutorial, they use BrawlBox. What's up with that?

You are mistaken.

That is another method of rendering.

Its not the current s3 method, Taiko and Co uses 3ds max.

There is almost to no photoshop involvement.

There is no PSD.

Only the 3d models that might had been posed on Brawl Box, thats it.

That tutorial teaches you how to make a basic render without 3ds help. Taiko and Co doesn't follow said tutorial.

Quote from: Taiko on November 08, 2014, 03:53:50 AM
Dr. Mario is the only one planned for wifi safe reasons, but the others won't happen.
That's fair. I think I might just make the other alt costumes on my own. Idk when that will happen though. Maybe Thanksgiving break. I will definitely make sure to share them here when/if I complete them.

Well, if you guys do make Dr. Mario, make him have 6 costumes so I can make him as a BrawlEX fighter
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


I agree, except with the update of Mario, I feel each of them should have 10 costumes,
Mario: Red, White, Blue, Black, Yellow, Green, Brawl Blue, Ice, Flying Star, and Orange (like Luigi's).
Dr. Mario: White, Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Orange, and Cream.
:D

...Just a suggestion, though.


December 03, 2014, 09:40:30 PM #972 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:46:23 PM by Scout
Quote from: PaperAI on November 13, 2014, 01:44:51 AM
Well, if you guys do make Dr. Mario, make him have 6 costumes so I can make him as a BrawlEX fighter
... Okay?

We are not forced to do this stuff ya know. And we don't plan to make costumes for Brawl EX, only for PM and Brawl. So don't get your hopes up, thats up to the cominity.

I only plan to make the PM slots for the doctor, like we did with armor mewtwo.
Well I might make all 6, but thats for the team to decide.

Quote from: DjKlzonez on December 03, 2014, 03:44:23 PM
Are there any known issues with PM 3.5?

Long story short:

Menu freezes
Certain charcters either freezes or glitches.

Please wait for us to update.


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on December 03, 2014, 10:27:49 PM
i'm assuming file size issues?

Correct. Also, the way certain characters work in the new PM differs from the previous one worked. Like Yoshi, the way he loads his egg texture is different now using the old pm with the new one caused glitches... meaning that we had to rerim the model and the egg.