The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


what characters need work to work on P:M 3.5?

Off the top of my head:

The ones that got their PAC with a new trail effect (Roy, Marth, Ike, Sonic, etc)
Link because of his Ocarina
Mario for some reason I forget, his cape iirc?
And any character that got new costumes or extended palette swaps, it breaks the preloaded common5 in our pack so we have to redo that

I can't wait to see the updated MK + CF and your guys' take on Charizard. The wait is killing me!

How are you going to approach Jigglypuff? Do you plan on giving her the new eyes, or will she keep the classic ones?

Quote from: Samusfan1 on January 15, 2015, 01:41:32 AMHow are you going to approach Jigglypuff? Do you plan on giving her the new eyes, or will she keep the classic ones?
We do have something in the works!

Sort of annoying some characters have less than 10 colors... Rip CBliss

Oh man, this is exactly the mod I was hoping would exist for Brawl. I love Smash 4's art direction and going back to Brawl is painful. I love what you're doing here, so keep up the good work!

Can a good soul tell me how to add the HUD with Brawl Minus? Please D:
Whenever I overwrite the HUD to the files of Brawl Minus the game just goes back to vBrawl :(

February 03, 2015, 10:42:49 PM #1013 Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:44:07 PM by Darxmarx
Quote from: IcyFeather on February 03, 2015, 12:59:01 PMCan a good soul tell me how to add the HUD with Brawl Minus? Please D:
Whenever I overwrite the HUD to the files of Brawl Minus the game just goes back to vBrawl :(
Grab all the info files (info.pac, info_homerun.pac, etc.) and use them to replace all contents in the info2 folder on your SD card.
If this doesn't work, then just PM me.  We'll figure something out.



QuoteSort of annoying some characters have less than 10 colors... Rip CBliss
Actually, Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool lets you get around that problem. Plus, the codes it generates are much better than the original cBliss codes.

Sorry if this is the worng place to put this, or if this has been said before, but for whatever reason, when I use the Smash 3 yoshi in PM, the egg textures go nuts. the egg lay egg has yoshi's textures on them (not the egg's) and the projectile egg has the opponents textures on them.

Quote from: Armored dragon45 on February 14, 2015, 04:39:08 PM
Sorry if this is the worng place to put this, or if this has been said before, but for whatever reason, when I use the Smash 3 yoshi in PM, the egg textures go nuts. the egg lay egg has yoshi's textures on them (not the egg's) and the projectile egg has the opponents textures on them.
Yes, the next update will fix the issues with P:M 3.5. There are issues with Mario and a few other characters as well.

Quote from: Taiko on February 15, 2015, 12:28:58 AM
Yes, the next update will fix the issues with P:M 3.5. There are issues with Mario and a few other characters as well.
thank you. the smash 3 costumes look amazing BTW.

I am SO HYPE but whenever I try this on Project M and try to go through all the costumes, My game crashes :oshi:

:kdance: someone help me  :kdance:

Quote from: gamegod7 on February 19, 2015, 03:48:31 PM
I am SO HYPE but whenever I try this on Project M and try to go through all the costumes, My game crashes :oshi:

:kdance: someone help me  :kdance:
It has been said in this thread many times now that this version does not work with Project M. The next version will fix that.