GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Too bad! :/
But I agree with NecroMasterX and AGFanProduction, brawl Luigi and melee Luigi are nearly the same. But I'm really looking for melee Link, I hope you won't have problem with him!

I really hope Melee Link doesn't have morphing problems

Quote from: GameWatching on August 01, 2010, 12:41:58 PM
melee luigi is cancelled  :srs:

I looked at your progress on Melee Luigi, and I found it amusing how you just made him headless during the process.

...Headless? he had a head what are you talking about
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



I have see... Luigi have a hair... Some like to Mario.
Unusing animation or model, probaly a beta.

QuoteWhat I mean is that the head wasn't attached to the body.
Oh yeah, I didn't notice.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: AGFanProduction on July 31, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 31, 2010, 05:18:51 PM
Whats the difference from melee and brawl luigi?

Yea whats the Difference?




Luigi SSBB have the face flat. And the body too.

Luigi SSBM have the head a little bigger and the body is wider

Ok guys, I have a brand new idea that the public has never unveiled before-- Make hacks that aren't Melee character revivals. Pretty insane stuff, right?

Quote from: cuckoos on August 02, 2010, 11:49:46 AM
Ok guys, I have a brand new idea that the public has never unveiled before-- Make hacks that aren't Melee character revivals. Pretty insane stuff, right?
He's only doing this because he like melee.
This guy isn't pissing anyone off. If you dont like them, then dont whine about them. >.>

Quote from: Hax on August 02, 2010, 12:04:00 PM
Quote from: cuckoos on August 02, 2010, 11:49:46 AM
Ok guys, I have a brand new idea that the public has never unveiled before-- Make hacks that aren't Melee character revivals. Pretty insane stuff, right?
He's only doing this because he like melee.
This guy isn't pissing anyone off. If you dont like them, then dont whine about them. >.>
That wasn't whining. That was a suggestion. There's quite an obvious difference.

Okay, I didn't have to be such an ass when I said that though, I must admit. Sorry about that. But seriously, if I possessed the ability to model morph, I'd do a popular character.

Geez, I feel that most of the popular members on this forum are after me. Sorry if I'm pissing anyone off/antagonizing anyone here. I'm honestly not like this all of the time.


i need to finish Pichu, Melee Link and Skull Kid


that is 30% done

Quote from: GameWatching on August 03, 2010, 11:10:06 AM
i need to finish Pichu, Melee Link and Skull Kid


that is 30% done
Quote from: Helix on August 02, 2010, 12:47:00 PM
why did you cancel melee lugi :/ ?
melee Luigi is already to create and skull id also d' aillor xD
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________