Animating in Maya with Control Rigs, Baking, and Exporting into Brawlbox

Started by Eternal Yoshi, November 09, 2013, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm getting back into Moveset Mods, and I'm trying to get my Baked Animations working into BrawlBox... Sadly, the images in the tutorial went broken... Any possibilities of getting this fixed?

There's only two broken images on my end. All the other images show up just fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm stuck on something; I'm attempting to convert a test animation that I made in Blender to Brawlbox using Maya for the conversion, by importing a .dae exported from Blender, importing that into Maya, following in detail all the steps from Baking to the exporting and importing into BrawlBox, and everything looks like the pictures in the tutorial, with the red lines and everything meaning that the stuff is baked, but when I import the .anim file into BrawlBox, if I expand the CHR0, it only shows TopN, which means the other bone edits for the animation aren't exporting. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Maya 2015 Student Version. And yes, I used the same export settings as in the picture, as well. If you need me to, I can email you the Maya file.