The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 29, 2014, 04:43:52 AM
Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.
I'M INTERESTED! BK IS ONE OF MY FAVE FE CHARACTERS!

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:16:08 PM
Send it to me :srs:
I'm gonna butcher it
XD Akeno.

I heard something about sawnd... I actually tried to make the sawnd with my english wavs, but don't know the order. I also heard that the sawnd wasn't working when it was made... for me, it works, it's just too low (which can be fixed) and I don't know the sawnd order. So if I knew that, I could help with the Chrom sawnd. (I've been stalking this thread, btw)

How did this happen...

Quote from: Mooncheese on March 29, 2014, 04:31:15 PM
So if I knew that, I could help with the Chrom sawnd. (I've been stalking this thread, btw)

Well if you or anyone else is interested, here's the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbig0o4nczjbw23/JP%20Chrom%20Sfx.mp3
Hope it helps.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 27, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).
Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

Wow... I... I didn't actually expect there to BE a demo!
In fact, I thought I'd be called impatient and rude as per usual on forums such as these!
Thank you, all! Thank you!

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 29, 2014, 03:38:08 PMXD Akeno.
That's my power.

Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 29, 2014, 05:08:11 PM
Well if you or anyone else is interested, here's the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbig0o4nczjbw23/JP%20Chrom%20Sfx.mp3
Hope it helps.
Thanks, I'll take care of this... In a few seconds...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Did I mention my english Chrom .wavs? I believe I have all of them now... All I need is to amplify them and put them in the correct spots in order to make them notable in the game, as I was saying before. I heard something about a list in the first Chrom demo post.
English Chrom .wavs are legit, if anyone wants to look. I recorded them from the game, and they are good quality.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How did this happen...

Quote from: Mooncheese on March 29, 2014, 06:56:24 PM
Did I mention my english Chrom .wavs? I believe I have all of them now... All I need is to amplify them and put them in the correct spots in order to make them notable in the game, as I was saying before. I heard something about a list in the first Chrom demo post.
English Chrom .wavs are legit, if anyone wants to look. I recorded them from the game, and they are good quality.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can make them louder, but tell me :
How much bit rate should be a .wav file for SSBB?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 07:18:46 PM
I can make them louder, but tell me :
How much bit rate should be a .wav file for SSBB?

God I wish I remembered. I have a .sawnd file made already for Chrom but it's nothing special because its pretty much the first one i've made, so id much prefer one from you. That and I haven't gotten every sound he makes. Whenever you start this I have a few extra grunts and stuff that cant be found in the game that I have made by editing existing Chrom grunts and making them sound different. Same as Mooncheese's sounds, my wavs also need to be a bit louder.

Also thanks again to Mooncheese and Pinipigbomb for their contribution of Chrom's sfx. As you stated before I did have a list of quotes specifically desired, but if all of his sfx is there, the only obscure one you may not have included is him saying "There's no way." from one of the cutscenes. Though if you don't have it I do. Oh, also if it's possible to get the sound that chimes when an ability like Aether is activated? I want to put it on Chrom's side B and FS.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 01:47:34 AM
God I wish I remembered. I have a .sawnd file made already for Chrom but it's nothing special because its pretty much the first one i've made, so id much prefer one from you. That and I haven't gotten every sound he makes. Whenever you start this I have a few extra grunts and stuff that cant be found in the game that I have made by editing existing Chrom grunts and making them sound different. Same as Mooncheese's sounds, my wavs also need to be a bit louder.

Also thanks again to Mooncheese and Pinipigbomb for their contribution of Chrom's sfx. As you stated before I did have a list of quotes specifically desired, but if all of his sfx is there, the only obscure one you may not have included is him saying "There's no way." from one of the cutscenes. Though if you don't have it I do. Oh, also if it's possible to get the sound that chimes when an ability like Aether is activated? I want to put it on Chrom's side B and FS.
Just send me them sfx, and I'll get on them tomorrow... Now I'm a bit tired though.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Take your time man, as stated before Chrom is waiting for a new model anyway. Though I would love to have a legit .sawnd file. Eventually I want to put his sfx onto an sse enemy for him to work with a brawlex slot.

Also disregard any of the names for the .wavs, you can use the sounds for whatever you want.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h0chahv7ax25a0h/ChromFin.rar
Im pretty sure these are them lol. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 02:22:23 AM
Take your time man, as stated before Chrom is waiting for a new model anyway. Though I would love to have a legit .sawnd file. Eventually I want to put his sfx onto an sse enemy for him to work with a brawlex slot.

Also disregard any of the names for the .wavs, you can use the sounds for whatever you want.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h0chahv7ax25a0h/ChromFin.rar
Im pretty sure these are them lol. 
Alright, I'll start on it tomorrow... Not sure I'll finish it all out tomorrow though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Awesome, thanks again. I cant wait to see how it turns out.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 30, 2014, 01:47:34 AM
Oh, also if it's possible to get the sound that chimes when an ability like Aether is activated? I want to put it on Chrom's side B and FS.

Since we are talking about chrom and stuff, anybody know what tells a graphic how to interract with the camera? We want to give Chrom the graphic that appears above him when he does aether. Since it's flat we want to make the graphic follow the camera, just like the shield does.

March 30, 2014, 04:40:13 AM #328 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:52:46 AM by pinipigbomb
What specific sound does Chrom use for his up special and dash attack? I want to get the correct "battle cry" to go with them.

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

Well, I got bored today and decided to try my hand for the first time at making an sfx hack. Credit goes to Mooncheese for the .wav files. This won't get posted anywhere else without permission. Anyway, it's more or less a rough draft. I got a little paranoid with GeckoOs's file size limits, so there's still about 50 KB extra, if you have any suggestions for sounds you think I should add.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Hey sorry for the late response, I suppose the quote Chrom says for his up b would be "Grrroooaaaaaahhhhh"
Something like that lol. Its from the Arena Ferox cutscene where he is fighting Lucina.
Also I'll check Chrom.sawnd out and see how it looks, well I guess sounds.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"