The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: Amarythe on March 09, 2014, 01:44:01 AM
...What?

Project M's fire texture (for Eruption) is blue.
His sword glow is definitely still gold.

...I have a feeling you know know something I don't, though.
Oh , whoops. Yeah I forgot that was something that I did. I've played with it for so long I guess I forgot. Sorry about the confusion. Haha.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really loving the Nephenee work so far! Can't wait to add her to BrawlEX! ;D

I like how ALOT of people reminded your thread xor the Black Knight...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 22, 2014, 12:42:44 AM
I like how ALOT of people reminded your thread xor the Black Knight...
The Black Knight is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains! How could he not get reminded continuously? ;)

So...
That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!

Quote from: Shiruzarto on March 27, 2014, 08:04:11 PM
So...
That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!
Actually, there's a demo for Chrom, it's a few pages ago...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 27, 2014, 08:43:14 PM
Actually, there's a demo for Chrom, it's a few pages ago...
The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).

Quote from: Shiruzarto on March 27, 2014, 08:04:11 PM
So...
That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!
Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 27, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).
Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

You sure you can give the BETA like that? Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 22, 2014, 12:42:44 AM
I like how ALOT of people reminded your thread xor the Black Knight...
Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 22, 2014, 04:12:35 PM
The Black Knight is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains! How could he not get reminded continuously? ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates recently folks. There just isn't much to update on. We have been too busy to work on hacks recently. BK beta is coming though, I just can't say when.

We only have a few things left to do, aside from cleanup. If we can keep a decent pace with few interruptions you shouldn't be kept waiting much longer.

Quote from: Shiruzarto on March 27, 2014, 08:04:11 PM
So...
That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!

Chrom has been put on hold until his new model is released. Believe me I would love to release him ASAP. There is just too much that we need to do now that we would have to redo when the model is released.

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 27, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).
Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

umm... I'm only okay with you posting that link because chrom has been delayed and will see no further work until the model comes out.

Do not share beta links in public or otherwise. If we wanted anyone else to have that beta we would have sent it to them.

March 28, 2014, 08:01:07 AM #309 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:54:38 AM by pinipigbomb
Quote from: ShinyMammoth on March 28, 2014, 01:23:44 AM

Chrom has been put on hold until his new model is released....


Huh?! A new model is being developed? Who's developing it?

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 27, 2014, 08:58:01 PM
The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).
Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

I realize this is a demo, so I'm not complaining, but is shielding in Beta 2 supposed to cause a freeze?
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 28, 2014, 08:01:07 AM
Huh?! A new model is being developed? Who's developing it?

I realize this is a demo, so I'm not complaining, but is shielding in Beta 2 supposed to cause a freeze?

KazeCoyote is the one working on the new Chrom model.
But I'm not sure why Chrom would be freezing for you. We have had quite a few people test Chrom and this is the first we've heard of that happening. Are you sure its not one of your other mods conflicting with it somehow?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

March 29, 2014, 04:37:20 AM #311 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:38:15 AM by pinipigbomb
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 29, 2014, 04:33:28 AM
KazeCoyote is the one working on the new Chrom model.
But I'm not sure why Chrom would be freezing for you. We have had quite a few people test Chrom and this is the first we've heard of that happening. Are you sure its not one of your other mods conflicting with it somehow?

I redownloaded it and everything's running smoothly now. Probably just a corrupted file. I realize I'm quite a bit late to the party...but Are you guys still looking for testers?
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

March 29, 2014, 05:56:57 AM #313 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:22:01 AM by pinipigbomb
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 29, 2014, 04:43:52 AM
Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.

Sure, anything Fire Emblem (Or anything for that matter) I'd be interested in. BTW, I noticed that you seemed interested in sfx for Chrom. I have an MP3 file that has all of Chrom's JP voice sfx. Only problem is that it's all in one continuous track, so you'll have to butcher it accordingly yourselves.

One other thing: I didn't really find this after looking through this topic, but what's the final smash? I gotta say, it's pretty damn cool and it's one of the most creative and original FS's I've seen. I'm just not entirely sure what it's relevance to Chrom is, ha ha. Then again, "Great Aether" was invented for Brawl, so there's no hate there. Besides, I personally love it.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

March 29, 2014, 02:16:08 PM #314 Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:17:21 PM by Gold Akeno
Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 29, 2014, 05:56:57 AMI have an MP3 file that has all of Chrom's JP voice sfx. Only problem is that it's all in one continuous track, so you'll have to butcher it accordingly yourselves.
Send it to me :srs:
I'm gonna butcher it
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.