The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Oh yes... I guess I forgot about that lol
and yes! Im a slacker, its my curse. I should have them fixed in the next day or so.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Just curious, you guys wanna work on a psa?

Flying solo gets tedious after a while :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Who'd you have in mind?
and I could definitely understand that. lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

February 09, 2014, 06:01:03 AM #153 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 08:31:54 AM by HeavyD88
Nice Sig there Genesis. It's pretty damn funny. I see Lucina and Chrom, hangin out with all the DLC Einherjar consisting of, Marth, Micaiah, Alm, Leif, and Seliph, Lyn and Roy, Katerina and Elincia, Ike, and Eirika and Ephraim. It's such a cute art style. Who's the artist? Do you know? The one that drew the pic itself. I'm guessing your Avatar was from the same person. It looks similar.

Post Merge: February 09, 2014, 07:38:30 AM

I didn't get to Chrom's Wait1 anim today. I was trying to create a sweet new FS for Marth, it's based off of what the PMBR did for Roy's new one in v3.02. Camera angle wise anyway. I think it looks awesome. Still need to fix a few things with it though.

I'll try to do Chrom's Wait1 tomorrow, if I can.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 09, 2014, 03:27:25 AM
Who'd you have in mind?
and I could definitely understand that. lol

Knight Lord Eliwood!
loljk (... maybe if we get a model for a horse or something...)

But something big and awesome. The only problem would be making sure that there's a model for whoever we want to work on


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, guess who's back. (Finally done with all of the troublesome stuff)

Did you guys need anything else on Chrom so I can get to work or did you get everything you need?

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 07, 2014, 02:14:41 AM
I also made a Wait1 for Lucina. This one took quite a while to do.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That there is really cool! Sorry to invade the Chrom thread like this (looking amazing right now by the way), but would you mind sending me that motion? I'd certainly like to use that in a PSA update for her.
Hi

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on February 11, 2014, 04:10:12 AM
That there is really cool! Sorry to invade the Chrom thread like this (looking amazing right now by the way), but would you mind sending me that motion? I'd certainly like to use that in a PSA update for her.
Sure, no problem. Just collab me when it's updated. And thanks, I'm glad you like it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 09, 2014, 06:01:03 AM
Nice Sig there Genesis. It's pretty damn funny. I see Lucina and Chrom, hangin out with all the DLC Einherjar consisting of, Marth, Micaiah, Alm, Leif, and Seliph, Lyn and Roy, Katerina and Elincia, Ike, and Eirika and Ephraim. It's such a cute art style. Who's the artist? Do you know? The one that drew the pic itself. I'm guessing your Avatar was from the same person. It looks similar.

Post Merge: February 09, 2014, 07:38:30 AM

I didn't get to Chrom's Wait1 anim today. I was trying to create a sweet new FS for Marth, it's based off of what the PMBR did for Roy's new one in v3.02. Camera angle wise anyway. I think it looks awesome. Still need to fix a few things with it though.

I'll try to do Chrom's Wait1 tomorrow, if I can.

Sorry for the late replies, I celebrated my bday yesterday and I've been recovering ever since lol.

But thanks, I'm not sure who the artist is. I do a lot of searching on the internet when i'm bored on the internet for random pics, partly because I like to practice photoshop. It's possible my pics are from the same artist though.

Also take your time with the Wait1, I talked to Kaze and when he reweights the model, after doing a few fixes, that he'll rig the model over Ike. So it turns out the final release will wait until he is finished. Which i'm fine with because it gives me some more time to really lock his psa down.
Also good luck with your Marth FS. Feel free to ask us if your having any problems you cant figure out.

Quote from: drogoth on February 09, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
Knight Lord Eliwood!
loljk (... maybe if we get a model for a horse or something...)

But something big and awesome. The only problem would be making sure that there's a model for whoever we want to work on

Speaking of Avatars, I like how you have the same Avatar I had before my current one, although I photoshoped mine so it was cooler. lol
But man, Knight Lord Eliwood would be so awesome. I have been itching to try out animating a horseman.
But you seem to have more knowledge of the Fire Emblem models on the vault than I, is there anyone you can think of who is cool and unique or something?
I also saw that you have some experience in rigging, would you be down to import someone for our project?

Quote from: Lito on February 09, 2014, 09:02:59 PM
Hey guys, guess who's back. (Finally done with all of the troublesome stuff)

Did you guys need anything else on Chrom so I can get to work or did you get everything you need?

Eh, not other than your personal feedback, we're just chillin on cleaning him up until the new model emerges.

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on February 11, 2014, 04:10:12 AM
That there is really cool! Sorry to invade the Chrom thread like this (looking amazing right now by the way), but would you mind sending me that motion? I'd certainly like to use that in a PSA update for her.

Thanks for the feedback. You may wanna pm heavy about that, but I feel he'd like to help you. If you're also planning on updating Lucina I have a few animations for her that fit on her original psa. They're pretty much still your animations, I just made her feet make a little more sense it a couple animations. Definitely not trying to step on your toes either, I just really like her psa.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 11, 2014, 05:20:03 AM
Sure, no problem. Just collab me when it's updated. And thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Just saw this lol.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 11, 2014, 05:20:03 AM
Sure, no problem. Just collab me when it's updated. And thanks, I'm glad you like it.
Of course. I would not have it any other way. Even if it just ends up being a single animation, I try my best to credit everyone (even if a little too much lol)!
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 11, 2014, 05:29:05 AM
Thanks for the feedback. You may wanna pm heavy about that, but I feel he'd like to help you. If you're also planning on updating Lucina I have a few animations for her that fit on her original psa. They're pretty much still your animations, I just made her feet make a little more sense it a couple animations. Definitely not trying to step on your toes either, I just really like her psa.
Thank you, I'm glad you like the moveset! Admittedly the "update" will end up being a bit of an overhaul because I want to declone her from Marth even more, but sure I would definitely be interested in seeing what animations you made.

More relevant to this topic, does Chrom need any additional testing? I'd love to be able to help out.
Hi

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 11, 2014, 05:29:05 AMThanks for the feedback. You may wanna pm heavy about that, but I feel he'd like to help you. If you're also planning on updating Lucina I have a few animations for her that fit on her original psa. They're pretty much still your animations, I just made her feet make a little more sense it a couple animations. Definitely not trying to step on your toes either, I just really like her psa.

That's what I did with her Wait1 anim. the legs and feet really needed to be reworked so I did it myself. Also put a lot of work into animating her cape as well. I'm not sure about this but didn't Chrom and Lucina's cape always move from the wind blowing no matter where they were? It's been a while since I've played it.

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 11, 2014, 05:29:05 AMAlso take your time with the Wait1, I talked to Kaze and when he reweights the model, after doing a few fixes, that he'll rig the model over Ike. So it turns out the final release will wait until he is finished. Which i'm fine with because it gives me some more time to really lock his psa down.

Also good luck with your Marth FS. Feel free to ask us if your having any problems you cant figure out.

Yeah that would actually help a lot to make sure everyhing is working properly.

And thanks, my idea actually came out just how I wanted it to. It's weird though. When I played the most up to date version of PM, the only character that has a fancy lookin FS was Roy. Eyeryone else had the same one. Same boring camera angles and all. So I made one for Marth, Ike too, but that was kind of all ABloodyCanadian's doing for the Cinematic FS's that he did. It looks really nice in game I must say.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on February 11, 2014, 05:43:11 AM
Of course. I would not have it any other way. Even if it just ends up being a single animation, I try my best to credit everyone (even if a little too much lol)!Thank you, I'm glad you like the moveset! Admittedly the "update" will end up being a bit of an overhaul because I want to declone her from Marth even more, but sure I would definitely be interested in seeing what animations you made.

More relevant to this topic, does Chrom need any additional testing? I'd love to be able to help out.

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to seeing her update. I'll also send you Lucina's animations that I have when I get my SD back, which should be tomorrow.
Sounds great though, once again we'll take all the feedback we can get. I'll pm you a link to his latest edited beta.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 11, 2014, 05:44:13 AM
That's what I did with her Wait1 anim. the legs and feet really needed to be reworked so I did it myself. Also put a lot of work into animating her cape as well. I'm not sure about this but didn't Chrom and Lucina's cape always move from the wind blowing no matter where they were? It's been a while since I've played it.

Yeah that would actually help a lot to make sure everyhing is working properly.

And thanks, my idea actually came out just how I wanted it to. It's weird though. When I played the most up to date version of PM, the only character that has a fancy lookin FS was Roy. Eyeryone else had the same one. Same boring camera angles and all. So I made one for Marth, Ike too, but that was kind of all ABloodyCanadian's doing for the Cinematic FS's that he did. It looks really nice in game I must say.

Hmm, I think it may always be windy in Awakening, but i'm not completely sure. I know its always windy in the unit gallery.

But yeah I loved the cinematic FSs. We can take a look how you have the codding set up, but that's probably as far as we can help, because neither Mammoth, nor I play or have PM. Unless your hack works on vBrawl, then we could be of much more help.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

February 11, 2014, 10:58:02 AM #162 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:13:24 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 11, 2014, 06:10:59 AM
Hmm, I think it may always be windy in Awakening, but i'm not completely sure. I know its always windy in the unit gallery.

But yeah I loved the cinematic FSs. We can take a look how you have the codding set up, but that's probably as far as we can help, because neither Mammoth, nor I play or have PM. Unless your hack works on vBrawl, then we could be of much more help.

It should work just fine in vBrawl. I've taken Marth and Ike's PSA's straight from their folders in PM and put them in vBrawl and started playing with no problems. At least none that I could really see. I'll send it to you. Tell me if it needs work or not. Or if you can even play with it at all. There's the link.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 11, 2014, 06:10:59 AM
Awesome, I'll be looking forward to seeing her update. I'll also send you Lucina's animations that I have when I get my SD back, which should be tomorrow.
Sounds great though, once again we'll take all the feedback we can get. I'll pm you a link to his latest edited beta.

Do you think I could get the latest version of Chrom's FitMotion? I'd like to see how you updated him.

Also I just started to work on his Wait1. It should be done by the time you see this post.

EDIT: Okay, I just finished it.
Here's my old one, on top, compared to the new one, on bottom.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I changed the arm placement on both arms. That's pretty much it, so it should flow better with your animations. I used your frame 1 to start with. It loops right back to it smoothly. Hope you like what I did. I'll send it over via PM.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol HD. I love how you pop into people's threads with collab material.

I shoulda subbed this some time ago, this stuff's good.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I have a question about Chrom's final.

Why is the finalstart subaction still set to go to finalstarthit and finalmove? Unless I have bad eyesight, that seems to be the case.

Mammoth said that Ike would 'turn to face the camera' (which, admittedly, I have no idea what that means, does he turn and wave and say 'vote for Ike' or does he turn and continue with the final?)

If that's the case, why not turn Ike 90 degrees to look back straight and face the opponent and continue with the final as intended (haven't been able to test the rerouting thing yet, myself)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.