The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Hey its up to you if you want to make it man, either way it does have to be at least a 3d pic of him, so if you end up feeling like not making it, I probably will.
Here's some Chrom CSPs I whipped up the other day.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll also get some in game pics for everyone today when I get home, and thanks for the great review Solar, his final release will definitely see many more revisions, more knockback etc. The up B I have heard a similar response too, but I see working just fine. Regardless of the speed it has the same movement as Ike's, and if its used in conjunction with his side B in the air he is among the best characters at recovery, which has also been noted by others. I would talk more but im in a bit of a hurry at the moment.

But stick around for updates and some previews tonight guys.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

February 26, 2014, 11:49:16 PM #211 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:50:53 PM by HeavyD88
Damn, is that the new model for Chrom?! He looks amazing! What an upgrade.

EDIT: Damn 500 posts already huh, sweet.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Revenant, can I post some in-game pictures of Chrom on the thread?

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 26, 2014, 11:49:16 PM
Damn, is that the new model for Chrom?! He looks amazing! What an upgrade.

Yeah it's a picture of the new model >>;
we don't actually have it yet.


Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 27, 2014, 12:13:45 AM
So Revenant, can I post some in-game pictures of Chrom on the thread?

Sure do it up, throw em in a spoiler or something though for cleanliness.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on February 27, 2014, 01:04:18 AM
Yeah it's a picture of the new model >>;
we don't actually have it yet.

Safe to assume that it's a custom model?

Model looks fine, just something about that face...



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 01:22:13 AM
Model looks fine, just something about that face...
...Huh, didn't notice that before. I think it's somethin' to do with his eyes.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on February 27, 2014, 01:29:57 AM
...Huh, didn't notice that before. I think it's somethin' to do with his eyes.

If I had bad eyes I wouldn't be able to rig models now, would I?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His eyes aren't aligned properly and his mouth is too close to his nose.

Here it is:

Him fighting the Black King
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Him doing Aether
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chrom vs Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucina and Chrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucina vs Chrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well it might not be done yet. I guess we'll see once it's released. It looks better than the current one. Color wise at least, he's not all pasty anymore.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 01:34:11 AM
If I had bad eyes I wouldn't be able to rig models now, would I?

Hmm, I believe you misunderstood.

Quote from: Lito on February 27, 2014, 02:20:01 AM
His eyes aren't aligned properly and his mouth is too close to his nose.

Yeah that picture is heavily edited through photoshop. I just took one of his previews, changed his right arm, and I guess his left arm to be more on his hip, and I edited his face with a perspective tool, so I could see it looking a little off. I just wanted to make some concepts for recolors.

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 27, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Here it is:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Him doing Aether
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chrom vs Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucina and Chrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucina vs Chrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome thank you. I'll add those to the op pretty soon here. But I'd like to note that his Up B isn't aether like Ike. Chrom's Aether is his side B. It also seems that the sword trail in that pic isn't working correctly. I'ts probably because he was taking Ike's sword trail.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 27, 2014, 06:04:59 AM
Well it might not be done yet. I guess we'll see once it's released. It looks better than the current one. Color wise at least, he's not all pasty anymore.

Yes it's not done yet, that's actually all were waiting on at this point when it comes to Chrom. So in the mean time we'll be focusing more on the Black Knight.  


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

February 27, 2014, 03:25:39 PM #221 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:27:29 PM by solarflare4774
Ohhhh I didn't know that Revenant. Thanks for the information! ;D

P.S- I'll post some more later.

Why does everybody keep calling him "Black King"? Is that like, a nickname for the PSA or something?

Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 01:34:11 AM
If I had bad eyes I wouldn't be able to rig models now, would I?
Lmao Drogoth. Chrom's eyes, not yours.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 27, 2014, 03:25:39 PM
Ohhhh I didn't know that Revenant. Thanks for the information! ;D

P.S- I'll post some more later.

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Quote from: Amarythe on February 27, 2014, 04:00:34 PM
Why does everybody keep calling him "Black King"? Is that like, a nickname for the PSA or something?
Lmao Drogoth. Chrom's eyes, not yours.

Yeah i'm not sure about that one, but I've caught myself doing it too, so I guess so. lol


I've also taken up some collab work with Lucina, so expect a new version of her soon guys.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: Amarythe on February 27, 2014, 04:00:34 PM
Why does everybody keep calling him "Black King"? Is that like, a nickname for the PSA or something?
Lmao Drogoth. Chrom's eyes, not yours.
He meant that if he couldn't point out easy mistakes and errors that he wouldn't be that good at rigging models.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.