The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 03:54:44 AM
Thanks alot Revenant! And I look forward to the next Black Knight Beta! ;D

Hey maybe you can use these for him?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These look great. I'd say they work fine. ':kdance:'


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Thanks alot Revenant! Pic of the day:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S- I find this one rather amsing. ;D

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 03:09:51 PM
Thanks alot Revenant! Pic of the day:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S- I find this one rather amsing. ;D
Damn! His balls were... Ugh...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That's pretty hilarious. He seems so unaware.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 04:07:42 PM
That's pretty hilarious. He seems so unaware.
That's because the Black Knight's balls are blessed by the power of the goddess Ashera.

Chrom's weapon isn't similarly blessed, so clearly it can't pierce his balls.
Clearly.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

February 28, 2014, 05:32:34 PM #245 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 05:34:26 PM by HeavyD88
Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
That's because the Black Knight's balls are blessed by the power of the goddess Ashera.

Chrom's weapon isn't similarly blessed, so clearly it can't pierce his balls.
Clearly.
Well maybe once he gets his Falchion Exalted from the Divine Dragon Naga, he'd be able to. It's the sword that makes miracles happen to whoever wields it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 04:07:42 PM
That's pretty hilarious. He seems so unaware.
Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 04:53:06 PM
That's because the Black Knight's balls are blessed by the power of the goddess Ashera.

Chrom's weapon isn't similarly blessed, so clearly it can't pierce his balls.
Clearly.
Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 05:32:34 PM
Well maybe once he gets his Falchion Exalted from the Divine Dragon Naga, he'd be able to. It's the sword that makes miracles happen to whoever wields it.
Gross...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 28, 2014, 05:37:46 PM
Gross...
Aptly put. Funny all the same though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 03:09:51 PM
Thanks alot Revenant! Pic of the day:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S- I find this one rather amsing. ;D

Hahahaha This is going the op. Today. Love the pic of the day.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 28, 2014, 05:37:46 PM
Gross...

Blame the guys who made Fire Emblem, they made BK's balls just too magical.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

February 28, 2014, 09:04:19 PM #249 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:22:20 AM by solarflare4774
Hahaha I'm glad you liked it! ;D

Also I think the spear you should use for Black Knight be the Wishblade because in FE:Radiant Dawn the general you have to kill before Black Knight wields the wishblade. Also he was very close to Black Knight.

SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Though it does look really cool, Nephenee is wielding the same Lance and I dont want to take away from her in any way, especially when we have the opportunity to use another weapon.

I'll be updating the op with some stuff today too.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Ohhhh Nephenee is using the Wishblade. I didn't know that. Well if she is then don't use it for Black Knight of course. And by OP you mean the first page on the thread where it shows all the previews right?

And are you by any chance going to release a Nephenee Beta? If not is it possible if I can test out how she is right now along with Hector? Sorry, I'm just a little excited. :)

Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 09:22:42 PM
Ohhhh Nephenee is using the Wishblade. I didn't know that. Well if she is then don't use it for Black Knight of course. And by OP you mean the first page on the thread where it shows all the previews right?

And are you by any chance going to release a Nephenee Beta? If not is it possible if I can test out how she is right now along with Hector? Sorry, I'm just a little excited. :)

Yeah I do, by OP I mean Original Post.

But yes eventually Nephenee and Hector will get Betas. Hector has all of his basic attacks codded and connecting, but he isn't balanced yet. His Up B, actually all of his Bs are working, but not balanced or have proper hitboxes. Nephenee is the same with no Bs working.
Although they do have work done on them they are not yet ready for betas, so i'd like to wait until they are more done to show them to people. That way neither Mammoth or I get embarrassed if anything unexpected happens with them lol.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


Quote from: solarflare4774 on February 28, 2014, 09:04:19 PM
(A.K.A- Zel[...])
WOAH brother! Put that in a spoiler!

You don't want to ruin one of the greatest stories in RPG history, now do ya?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles