The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 11:14:26 PM
WOAH brother! Put that in a spoiler!

You don't want to ruin one of the greatest stories in RPG history, now do ya?
Man I might need to pick up Ike's series of games man. I loved FE Awakening.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 28, 2014, 11:16:01 PM
Man I might need to pick up Ike's series of games man. I loved FE Awakening.
The Radiance duo is easily the greatest story told in the Fire Emblem series. To be frank, it's even a contender for the same title in the realm of all RPGs. And that's saying a lot.

Specifically the first Radiance game (the sequel... while still good and interesting, is infinitely inferior to the original). There are so many twists and surprises and gut-wrenching moments that I can hardly describe it.

Awakening was good for gameplay and graphics, to be sure. But the Tellius arc had genius execution. The phenomenal story is literally the reason why Ike is my main character.

You'll be hooked by chapter 8. Trust me. CHAPTER 8, MAN

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

That early on huh? Interesting. To be honest, the only Fire Emblem game I've ever played was Awakening. That game got me hooked to the series. I slightly read up on most of the other ones after that. they look interesting, I just need the cash to get them.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 01, 2014, 01:12:49 AM
That early on huh? Interesting. To be honest, the only Fire Emblem game I've ever played was Awakening. That game got me hooked to the series. I slightly read up on most of the other ones after that. they look interesting, I just need the cash to get them.

SHUN THE BLASPHEMER

loljk

but honestly, I was a complete FE fan until I played FF

It's all down to personal opinion.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 01, 2014, 01:22:46 AM #259 Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:38:02 PM by solarflare4774
Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 11:14:26 PM
WOAH brother! Put that in a spoiler!

You don't want to ruin one of the greatest stories in RPG history, now do ya?
Fixed. And yeah I LOVE the Ike series. It was what got me hooked onto Fire Emblem in the first place. I wanted FE Awakening, but sadly that's on a Nintendo 3DS in which I don't own. :(

Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

Hey guys! It's time for the Pic of the Day!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm seeing a lot of the Black Knight getting his ass kicked. Kinda funny.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, they're having a dance off.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 01, 2014, 07:12:58 PM
No, they're having a dance off.
Nice, I like the dramatic light effect as they both strike a pose.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol great pic of the day. Nice and epic.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 01, 2014, 07:02:52 PM
I'm seeing a lot of the Black Knight getting his ass kicked. Kinda funny.
I know these are pretty funny. The thing is, is that I just pause it because my mom calls me to do something and boom Ike is kicking him in the balls. Perfect Pose and everything, lol. ;D

How about this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks like he's stabbing him in the knee and twisting the blade, ha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Pics of the day!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 02, 2014, 05:10:11 PM
Pics of the day!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Second one looks... Creepy... :o
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Haha, that's what happens when you mess with Charizard X version (First Picture). You get bitten on the shoulder! :P

lol Charizard's like, Stab Me??? Seismic Toss!


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"