The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Hopefully it won't be too many big changes, I would love to have her on P:M if possible or something. I don't play tourneys or online, just with friends and they love some of the simple stuff I add.

But yeah, I'm also really excited for Chrom and Black Knight, willing to test like usual.

I am willing to test Chrom in my P:M build to see if it works though it may take me a few hours to do so
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

May 18, 2014, 01:12:52 AM #392 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:13:55 AM by Shun_One
To change KO, Star KO, and certain other SFX, you need OpenSA3 (Tabuu) and a Hex Editor.

Not entirely certain for what someone was wondering how to do this for, but I figure knowing it's possible could be of benefit.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

May 21, 2014, 12:23:38 AM #393 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:25:37 AM by Naoto-san
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 04:16:48 PM
Still working on Chrom btw, i actually have progress to show now. The other guy that originally was supposed to be rigging became busy with life. So I ended up rigging. figured out why my rigs kept breaking though. Still some stuff to be done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 20, 2014, 05:18:45 PM
Did a thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hd with correct cape
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Check out the progress on the new Chrom model! I have to say, Kaze is doing a fantastic job on him. He just looks so good! ;D
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh heavens, that Chrom.... It is so good looking.

I know right?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit fellas, I was on a mini vacation for the last week and I didn't bring my computer.
I know I have said this a million times now, but Chrom is almost completely finished. Pretty much just working on graphics, and then we need the a brawl ex version of his sawnd file, oh and of course the new model, but obviously that's almost finished.

Also I just saw this for the first time, dont know how its got past me this long. Kinda unrelated but pretty cool.
MHF-G「ファイアーエムブレム 覚醒」×「MHF-G」コラボレーションムービー

Quote from: Shun_One on May 18, 2014, 01:12:52 AM
To change KO, Star KO, and certain other SFX, you need OpenSA3 (Tabuu) and a Hex Editor.

Not entirely certain for what someone was wondering how to do this for, but I figure knowing it's possible could be of benefit.

It's definitely good to know for when I make the brawl ex version of his sawnd file.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 21, 2014, 12:23:38 AM
Check out the progress on the new Chrom model! I have to say, Kaze is doing a fantastic job on him. He just looks so good! ;D

I know, I'm in love. lol




Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Wow, wasn't expecting to see them in that game. Not bad though. I can totally believe them teaming up to take down all them crazy monsters.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Revan on May 23, 2014, 08:49:01 PM
Sorry I haven't been on in a bit fellas, I was on a mini vacation for the last week and I didn't bring my computer.
I know I have said this a million times now, but Chrom is almost completely finished. Pretty much just working on graphics, and then we need the a brawl ex version of his sawnd file, oh and of course the new model, but obviously that's almost finished.
That's some good news you brought back, huh?

Quote from: Revan on May 23, 2014, 08:49:01 PMAlso I just saw this for the first time, dont know how its got past me this long. Kinda unrelated but pretty cool.
MHF-G「ファイアーエムブレム 覚醒」×「MHF-G」コラボレーションムービー
Ohh... There's even a MH version for Fire Emblem? The models looks pretty cool! I used to love these things, especially for the Monster Hunter X Fate/Stay Night... Awesome content...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

A new awakening Roy is being worked on! He looks really good this time too.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like how this custom Chrom model looks sooooo much better than the awful Monster Hunter models, lol. I mean, it's cool they're in the game and all, but they look atrocious.

Woah, who's working on Roy?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Roy is being done by iwantgames. Doubt he's going to be finishing it soon, he has a lot of stuff on his plate

And we're waiting for Kaze to finish the model alongside whatever else he's doing at the moment.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the Smash 3 team is, and IWantGames is helping with it somehow. Rigging maybe.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.