Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed

Started by Quicksilver, March 23, 2010, 02:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I like the new spike... Has been very useful lol...
FC:4898-8419-2778

hey boys and girls.

after an obsessive amount of complaints, im gonna release a version of this with a SIMPLE and BORING and NORMAL walk animation. lol

ill get to it early next week.

peace out

-S
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Y not use it as an entry?
FC:4898-8419-2778


The walk animation is from Samus intro? (Just curiosity).
I dont know why but he is totally WAR!!!

UPDATE! COME AND GET IT!
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

freezing errors? that can't be good  :(. i think i'll just wait till the final version is released and just deal with v1.3 for now

@ hackingstar: dont blame you

I just remembered that Im going away this weekend. ull have to wait till next week for the 1.5 .
(btw, already fixed the freezing error. no need to panic just yet :-p )

all i have left to do is tidy up some stuff, adjust some hitboxes, and SOMEHOW find out how to make him reflect projectiles.
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

July 16, 2010, 12:47:38 PM #113 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 12:49:10 PM by hackingstar
Quote from: Quicksilver on July 16, 2010, 09:20:40 AM
@ hackingstar: dont blame you

I just remembered that Im going away this weekend. ull have to wait till next week for the 1.5 .
(btw, already fixed the freezing error. no need to panic just yet :-p )

all i have left to do is tidy up some stuff, adjust some hitboxes, and SOMEHOW find out how to make him reflect projectiles.


Uh yeah dude im not rushing you fyi. so just take all the time you need and...enjoy your awesomeness  ;D.

Quote from: Mr.Weegee on November 05, 2009, 12:11:07 AM
If you did search you would see that I said this in another similar topic:
Quote
You need to put in a Defensive Collision. Set the value of Parameter 0 to 3, Parameter 1 to 0, and Parameter 2 to 2.

It should look like this: Defensive Collision: 0-3, 0-0, 0-2.

If that doesn't work, try looking at this: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3067.0

Hope Tht Helps...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Just gonna let you know, I KO'd Jigglypuff in one hit with the sword's forward smash... in Brawl +.  That shouldn't happen.  Just tone the damage percentages down on some of the new moves, the neutral b energy ball's a little cheap too.  Speaking of the Energy Ball, in Ocarina of Time, when they hit you I remember they had this awful electricity effect.  Instead of giving the energy ball such ridiculous knockback, how about giving it a stun effect like Zero Suit Samus' paralyzer (neutral b), along with some particle effects showing electricity?  It would differentiate it from the super scope more, and make Ganondorf less of an untouchable ubermensch.  He'd still have a useful projectile to stop approaches, but it wouldn't be able to KO, so he'd still have to rely on Melee to finish opponents.  Other than the balance stuff, this is a GREAT job you've done, easily my favorite PSA.  Keep up the good work.

P.S.  I'm not a tournament player AT ALL.  So when I say the moveset needs more balancing, it's because he's still very noticably overpowered even to an untrained eye.

July 24, 2010, 08:21:27 AM #116 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:25:01 AM by Quicksilver
I honestly really appreciate the feedback. :)

ok well im really really behind schedual with this but it is SO close to done. after 1.4 being [censored]...(well lets face it, no one downloaded it. lol) ive chosen to perfect the next version instead of uploading crappy versions with minor changes.

I've changed ALOT, and added many new things. I dont want to give too many spoilers yet because theres still work to be done, so it might be alittle longer till the release. I PROMISE I'll get it done!

I'm on my penultimate step of making the vB w/o sword reflect (i figured it out! it just takes a really really long time to do), and finishing up some moves.

Ive altered almost all of the moves in some way or another. Many of them Ive just reworked or tweaked to either balence them or make them more fluid to play as/ with. Others, I've flatout redone. Ive also added many new moves as well. I'll explain more when I reveal, dont worry.

I'm on my 2nd to last step, then its just a matter of final balencing ajustments and a day of testing/ tweaking.

just wanted to post this to let eveyone know im still alive and i havent forgotten about this moveset.

P.S. the final will come with a choice of 3-4 different swords to chose from. XD

Keep on Brawl'n
-S
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Sounds Promising... Keep Up The Good Work...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Quicksilver on July 24, 2010, 08:21:27 AM
P.S. the final will come with a choice of 3-4 different swords to chose from. XD
dunt forget beyond's soul edge and red lightsaber and my crappy garland sword


Married Mai Self nvm

@ flammable

ooh! good idea! I forgot that people have been modding my Ganon. I guess I'll have even more to include now!
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)