Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed

Started by Quicksilver, March 23, 2010, 02:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


wait.... red block? no textures? what??
lol. im not having any problems with the darknut sword as of now. would u mind sending me a screenshot? are ur sure ur using the one from after the update.

i like these suggestions. i havent started working on them (well i have Ashnard's Garguarant done). I'll get to them once i give some of my other projects some attention for once.

post any cool screenshots/ videos here if u feel like it.
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Well I am not sure if anyone else noticed this or if it is just me but at times during the match my Twilight Blade changes colors. The color changes isn't instant though. It seems as though it slowly progresses to the color. It changes back to normal when I put on the shield though.

We have this glorious golden color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This beautiful purplish pink color
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and my personal fav that I got only once :( It makes it seem as though the Twilight Blade is corrupted by his evil
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also got a very ugly dark brown color but I only got it once and was in training when I got it so I couldn't take a snapshot.

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

yay someone noticed ^_^

its actually always been a feature of the Twilight Blade. it changes color depending on the lighting effect that it experiences. when you hit an enemy, or when you get hit, it will change color. i took this into account when I made his AAA so that his sword would turn red on the last one. its not that noticeable.
btw, try breaking ur sheild with the sword out. :-p
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Yeah I noticed it to. Also I noticed that his throws don't do anything and some of his attacks won't connect. Is there an explanation for that?

Real men use Peach

Really? His throws do something for me. The only problem that I encountered with the grab is that I cannot pummel my opponents multiple times. Usually only once. I know what you mean when some of the attacks do not connect. The only attack that I truly have trouble connecting is his up smash. BTW I found the other colors Quicksilver

Full purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Full white
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the epic Blood Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and the less bloody blade
[spoiler][/spoiler

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

I still like using the Nightmare ganon by Beyond You so could you make one with the Nightmare sword please? I kind of tried doing it myself but when I plug it in the textures won't show so I'll just leave that up to you.

Here's a link to the download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8776&DiplayName=Nightmare%20Ganon


Quote from: zeno503 on August 06, 2010, 02:06:09 PM
I still like using the Nightmare ganon by Beyond You so could you make one with the Nightmare sword please? I kind of tried doing it myself but when I plug it in the textures won't show so I'll just leave that up to you.

Here's a link to the download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8776&DiplayName=Nightmare%20Ganon

I would also like this.  Also, Sigma's lightsaber/moves would be awesome.  Great job!

Have you ever given Ganon a different Final Smash? Or know anyone who has?

In his idle animations he doesn't seem to sit still. He seems to float around above the floor when his feet should remain static.

Actually, I just started my 1st simester of college life. thus, i dont have access to any of the files i have at home. i wont be able to update/ fix/ whatever untill late november.

ill still produce updates about other projects that can be done without any of my files/ tools.

doesnt it say something about super smash brothers that like everyone loves it no matter where u are? ^_^
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Hey man, one thing, the sword is getting pallets from the CPU/Other character and much other things on the round, I tried to put Dark Nut and the same and worst, it keeping appearing black big pixels at the screen, according with ganondorf idle movement/attack.
Well, this is what happening (on Dolphin and Riivolution):
Here is a LOT of examples of this pallet glitch (13 Examples):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Most of times, this happens when you got an hit, any type, or only the character and EVEN the pause on the training mode!
Most of the characters contain a white sword, but with pink border/shade.
Any help?
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

October 07, 2010, 03:39:51 AM #147 Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:47:07 AM by ZenBridger
The posts above actually explain this exact phenomenon that you speak of.

I'm fairly certain that's not a glitch, but rather intentional.
If I'm wrong, and your pictures are indeed a glitch, oh well, it's only a palette problem.

Quote from: gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz on October 06, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
Hey man, one thing, the sword is getting pallets from the CPU/Other character and much other things on the round, I tried to put Dark Nut and the same and worst, it keeping appearing black big pixels at the screen, according with ganondorf idle movement/attack.
Well, this is what happening (on Dolphin and Riivolution):
Here is a LOT of examples of this pallet glitch (13 Examples):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Most of times, this happens when you got an hit, any type, or only the character and EVEN the pause on the training mode!
Most of the characters contain a white sword, but with pink border/shade.
Any help?

This is the glitch I was talking about earlier.  The darknut sword textures itself with the body texture of whoever you're fighting.  It looks really weird.  I've tried deleting the Darknut sword and redownloading numerous times but it keeps happening.  I have no idea what would cause this sort of thing.