Gerudo Prince 1.5 (final) - errors fixed

Started by Quicksilver, March 23, 2010, 02:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:happy: Ganondorf has become useful! :happy:

As if the moveset itself wasn't enough, the new taunt and losing animation are quality!
I'm not too sure about the walking animation though, looks a bit out of place in comparison to ganondorfs other animations, but then again I don't tend to 'walk' at all on brawl.

And is that the actual Pedestal room model!? I hope you release that aswell!

Wow this looks awesome! Can't wait to use the darknut sword, I've always liked it more than the newer one.

Quote from: Lockstin on March 27, 2010, 07:38:51 AM
this may make my lack of skill with gannon become having skill with him, and the darknut sword... YEAH!
GANNON-BANNED
http://gannon-banned.com/#gannon


Just to let you know, I am very much looking forward to this.

Whenever this is done, Ganon will stay this way permanently in my Brawl...Well, this'll be his permanent normal moveset while Barbadorf will be his boss one. XD


hey guys. yeah i feel like a [censored] for not getting it released fast enough. but i have bad news. ive been testing it on an emulator.(including what i recorded the vid on). i assumed that if it worked on the emulator, it would work on the wii.....i was mistaken. it turns out that the file size it too big to be replaced via SD card. but heres the pain in the ass part. im 2 KB AWAY!!!!!!![censored]!
so im trying to learn more about subroutines to cut down the file size. if anyone knows anything about them please help because i really want it to work.
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Ill Resize it for you. if You give Me the File.

zomg that would be amazing because this is frustrating as hell. thank youuuuuu.
ill upload it RIGHT NOW
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

2kbs off? Damn that sucks XD Hopefully you get it fixed up soon.

You're not using 1.3 to edit this are you? Cause if so, there's your problem right there. -.o


Couldn't you just use Riivolution?  I don't think that has a file size limit.  But then again, a lot of us don't use Riivolution because it still lacks Ocarina support.


AND doesn't support some of us USB Loaders. >_>


I was wondering if someone could help resize my sonic psa if you can?  I'll set up a download link if anyone could help

Quote from: SonicBurstX on March 28, 2010, 06:30:48 PM
I was wondering if someone could help resize my sonic psa if you can?  I'll set up a download link if anyone could help

Wrong place to ask. Seriously. T_T;


So any luck with the resizing yet? I still can't wait to try this...
"A good swordsman is not given to quarrel"

yeah i used 1.3 for a couple days and it bumped me up 15 kb....  -.- 
unfortunatly, i made so many changes during that time that i really didnt feel like doing it again with the norm smashattack.

it needs to be 253 to work (itll freeze on CSS, but if you take it out before, then insert it once you are already on the CSS, ull be fine). id prefer as small as possible tho in order to get it to not freeze at all.


so besides this whole....mishap, theres still 1 thing to do, and thats increase the size of the Darknut Sword (melee sword). I tried increasing via animations on brawlbox. no such luck. its not bad sized the way it is now by any means, infact many people might prefer it the size it is. However, i would prefer my ganon to be lugging around a big ol blade o kickass. PM me if you have any other ideas. i cant increase model size via PSA becuase thatll effect everything except the sword.


I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)