The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM #7065 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:00:25 PM by Wooflezz
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: KeiroStarr on August 20, 2014, 07:23:05 PM
sorry i missed that then

another thing I've noted is that I have several Marth clones, each with its own moveset. however, I noticed that in battle when faced against each other, their effects tend to override the others. I.e. One character with Ichigo Kurosaki's moveset and another with Lucina's moveset, will sometimes cause them both to use the same effect file at random so sometimes Lucina will irradiate Ichigo dark waves, or Ichigo will have Lucina's yellow sword trail. Has this been noted and is there any workarounds or planned future fixes?

I've had the same issues with goku and pit. I still can't find the solution to the problem though...

I have a new little problem. I've added CSP's and Names to the BrawlEx, but now when I grab the little coin from the Random button it freezes my game, anybody does have this problem?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey guys - does anyone know if its possible to do a rel port on a normal character in BrawlEx. Seems I am having difficulty in achieving this. For example porting a Marth moveset over wario with a .rel file. 

August 24, 2014, 10:06:56 PM #7069 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:08:04 PM by Bgeo25
Quote from: dragonbleapiece on August 23, 2014, 12:52:56 PM
Anyone has an idea ?

Edit : I found the problem. It was the info2 files. I had to redo them.


Post Merge: August 23, 2014, 12:59:16 PM
Well.. that can be caused by wrong files for PSA (maybe a wrong renaming files).
Are you using CSS expansion ? Did you try to place icons etc ?


Post Merge:


I have a new problem that I don't think I can solve alone. I want to have Icons pillar in the CSS but with Brawlex, the icons are too big and not thin whereas I changed the scale in the animation of model for Icons positions . How can I do that so ?

Hi thanks for the help [dragonbleapiece] regarding Jasonvalle22's issue (also my issue).. however the PSAs worked before we added a Lucas clone with BrawlEx (clone has all of Lucas's necessary files). The problem is that REL ported PSAs freeze upon stage selection. How could the files be the issue if they worked on PM loader (same as now) but just without BrawlEx?
La Vida Loca

Quote from: erikpasta123 on August 24, 2014, 08:31:34 PM
Hey guys - does anyone know if its possible to do a rel port on a normal character in BrawlEx. Seems I am having difficulty in achieving this. For example porting a Marth moveset over wario with a .rel file. 

The objective of this Clone Engine is to add characters, not to replace them.

You can't .rel port a character over another. I've tried that before and it didn't work.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 25, 2014, 01:24:30 AM #7071 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:28:30 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 25, 2014, 12:50:21 AM
The objective of this Clone Engine is to add characters, not to replace them.

You can't .rel port a character over another. I've tried that before and it didn't work.


That's not true. You can i have  rel ported several characters  before

Quote from: erikpasta123 on August 24, 2014, 08:31:34 PM
Hey guys - does anyone know if its possible to do a rel port on a normal character in BrawlEx. Seems I am having difficulty in achieving this. For example porting a Marth moveset over wario with a .rel file.  

Who do you wanna port i can do it for you however it may not work depending on its filesize(i think that's only a problem with riivolution)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on August 25, 2014, 01:24:30 AM

That's not true. You can i have  rel ported several characters  before

Who do you wanna port i can do it for you however it may not work depending on its filesize(i think tha's only a problem with riivolution)

Show then.

Phantom Wings said that .rel porting isn't compatible with this.
I tried and he was right.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 25, 2014, 01:29:20 AM #7073 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:30:49 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 25, 2014, 01:28:27 AM
Show then.

Phantom Wings said that .rel porting isn't compatible with this.
I tried and he was right.

Then let me show you. Tell who you want ported where

He said that the plug & play rels arent compatible not these ones
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

August 25, 2014, 01:32:18 AM #7074 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:38:48 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: frozenfire on August 25, 2014, 01:29:20 AM
Then let me show you. Tell who you want ported where

Deadpool (Snake) over Ness.

Post Merge: August 25, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

Quote from: frozenfire on August 25, 2014, 01:29:20 AM
Then let me show you. Tell who you want ported where

He said that the plug & play rels arent compatible not these ones

So you edit your comment right after I respond you?

Let me tell you, Phantom Wings said that .rel porting isn't compatible with this.

He was also refering to the ones that require codes.

Using the Configs doesn't let you port either. I tried but it didn't work.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 25, 2014, 01:32:18 AM
Deadpool (Snake) over Ness.

Challenge accepted! :)
give me a bit
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

It is possible to rel port characters with this, although I think it also depends on the character being replaced... It works exactly the same as adding new characters in, but by using an existing characters slot.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 25, 2014, 01:32:18 AM
Deadpool (Snake) over Ness.

Post Merge: August 25, 2014, 01:38:48 AM

So you edit your comment right after I respond you?

Let me tell you, Phantom Wings said that .rel porting isn't compatible with this.

He was also refering to the ones that require codes.

Using the Configs doesn't let you port either. I tried but it didn't work.


Now let me tell you :P

Try and confirm things before spreading misinformation

i'll take any sass or hate towards me after you tell me this doesn't work

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/da65ixtj8pfhf9r/AAB4tBATqxaxxjb24Hz72TKwa?dl=0

This is the SECOND time i've fought with you and i don't plan on a third so let's shake hands and be done with it!  :)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 25, 2014, 01:50:44 AM
It is possible to rel port characters with this, although I think it also depends on the character being replaced... It works exactly the same as adding new characters in, but by using an existing characters slot.

How were you able to do that?

I tried once and the game froze right when I selected the Stage.

Quote from: frozenfire on August 25, 2014, 01:58:52 AM

Now let me tell you :P

Try and confirm things before spreading misinformation

i'll take any sass or hate towards me after you tell me this doesn't work

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/da65ixtj8pfhf9r/AAB4tBATqxaxxjb24Hz72TKwa?dl=0

This is the SECOND time i've fought with you and i don't plan on a third so let's shake hands and be done with it!  :)



I always try and confirm things first before saying.


It didn't work.

Where did you test that?
If you tested it on Dolphin, then it has a 50% probability that it won't work on Wii.

And which Fighter.dat is that? Ness, Snake or who else?

I tried porting Sonic over Pikachu using Pikachu's and the game froze.
Same when using Sonic's.

Both Fighter.dats were edited to match the codeset.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 25, 2014, 02:29:55 AM #7079 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:32:57 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 25, 2014, 02:23:37 AM
How were you able to do that?

I tried once and the game froze right when I selected the Stage.


I always try and confirm things first before saying.


It didn't work.

Where did you test that?
If you tested it on Dolphin, then it has a 50% probability that it won't work on Wii.

And which Fighter.dat is that? Ness, Snake or who else?

I tried porting Sonic over Pikachu using Pikachu's and the game froze.
Same when using Sonic's.

Both Fighter.dats were edited to match the codeset.

If i had any idea what dolphin was i'd say i use it. I tested it on the Wii with gecko and it works just fine. As for your other questions, i''l answer them with a  PM seeing as were slowly going off topic....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0