The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

holy balls

is this compatible with project m?

Quote from: cuckoos on January 01, 2014, 11:32:11 PMholy balls

is this compatible with project m?

Quote from: PhantomWings on January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AMWhile it has been tested on console, it still remains largely untested with most codes as well as ProjectM.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 01, 2014, 11:46:14 PM #77 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:47:33 PM by cuckoos
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 01, 2014, 11:35:36 PM
QuoteWhile it has been tested on console, it still remains largely untested with most codes as well as ProjectM.
right, thanks

Quote from: PhantomWings on January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AMCustom Random V1 [spunit262]
06685824 0000000C
3C608068 7C630214
88630E80 00000000
046857F0 3AE000YY  <--- Character Count
06680E80 000000YY  <--- Character Count
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ  <--- Character Data


You'll need to use the Custom Random code if you are using the None(28) icon or if the last icon in your Character Select Screen is not the Random(29) Icon.
What goes in for the Y/Z values here? You've explained the CSS code pretty well, but I'm confused on the Random V1 part. I wasn't sure what to put in for those values, so I used the same ones I used for the CSS. The game froze after I went to the stage-selection screen after selecting both Ike icons for the match.


Info on what I'm using:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What am I doing wrong?


Indeed its an impressive thing and all; But I wouldnt be REALLY hyped about this until some future updateds. I havent tested it yet, but I guess its still gltichy and stuff

I'm already pumped for ANY updates. ;)

January 02, 2014, 12:57:51 AM #81 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:13:20 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2014, 10:06:04 PM
im using 3F and 40, as in the test pack. I used just 3F and it was fine. Extra slot was there, everything loaded. I added 40, and now the working one turned to teh crashing random, and 40 turend to a working mario. i then lowered the css count by one, removed 40, and 3F is still broken.

you probably didnt edit the character count in the code


anyways here is a full explanation of spunit's CSS code
http://smashboards.com/threads/competitive-brawl-code-agenda.204677/page-81#post-6360644

great job PW
cant wait to try this out



*subscribes*

And here is a code with 50 characters:
Custom CSS V3 [spunit262]50 characters for BrawlEX
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000032
00010203 05060708
090A0B0C 0D0E1011
12131415 16171819
1A1B1F20 21222324
2526273F 40414243
44454647 48494A4B
4C290000 00000000




Since 29-random is the last icon, we dont need the custom random code here.
I believe 50 is the maximum number of characters the roster can take.  We may be able to scale the icons down though for more space?

 after using that code, i have a random that if u hover over it, it freezes the game
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2014, 01:20:27 AM
after using that code, i have a random that if u hover over it, it freezes the game

Means it's not set up, he said, I think.

January 02, 2014, 01:23:55 AM #84 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:27:47 AM by Batman
If it's 50, someone should divide the characters evenly. I know most people would like an even amount as is. Except maybe for Kirby, lol...

Edit; The roster problem in my case fluctuates from having random rosters to Ike/MarthEx rosters each time I turn off/on the game. I'll just leave that there again.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2014, 01:22:33 AM
Means it&#039;s not set up, he said, I think.
the id 3F is what gives it to me. which is weir dbecause i have, and had have, 3F all set up
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2014, 01:20:27 AM
after using that code, i have a random that if u hover over it, it freezes the game
that code requires for youre stuff to be setup
i assume

I got an issue too. I tested that CSS code just for kicks, and when I try to leave the results screen after a match, the game silent freezes before going back to the CSS.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 02, 2014, 01:28:27 AM
that code requires for youre stuff to be setup
i assume

it was set up :I
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 02, 2014, 01:37:18 AM #89 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:42:24 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2014, 01:32:42 AM
it was set up :I
you need the .dat info for slots
40414243
44454647 48494A4B
4C290000 00000000

well except for 29 of course

in other words you need Cosmetic41.dat
Cosmetic42.dat
Cosmetic43.dat
CSSslot41.dat
CSSslot42.dat
CSSslot43.dat
Fighter41.dat
Fighter42.dat
Slot41.dat
Slot42.dat
Slot43.dat
etc
in the proper folders