Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827465 times)
SpoonTheMan
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #630 on: January 06, 2014, 08:05:15 AM »

new cosmetics and teams are broken right now.

What exactly do you mean by cosmetics being broken? They are clearly working based on the imagery in the post for your pack >.>

Unkown Kokiri
Extreme Kitten

stage importer and exporter

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer Diamond in the Rough

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #631 on: January 06, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »

this was probly asked already does it work with riivo?

i have a new site click here to check it out
    http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: January 06, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »

this was probly asked already does it work with riivo?

No, believe me, I've tried.

Kaizaran
    Advanced Kitten

Allons-y!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: January 06, 2014, 11:52:14 AM »

Here's everything on my SD Card. https://www.mediafire.com/?s1nywb91alw6ace

Could someone be awesome and take a look at it and tell me what's wrong with Waluigi and Lloyd? The game freezes when I hover over their icon.
    In addition, could someone be cool and add a Peach slot with it's own cosmetics with the filename of Daisy? I don't mind replacing all the files and stuff myself I just can't get it to work without a freeze.

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: January 06, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »

Okay so I tried Don Jon Bravo's Selectcharacter.pac file and it works... kinda, the menu actually loads the problem is the dreaded extra random icon now appears, I literally tested it right before and only changed the cosmetic value to 5A (90) which is the ID I gave him, odd... I'm going to go back in and check if I named something wrong but for now I'm really confused I'm usually pretty decent at this kind of thing.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: January 06, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »

Okay so I tried Don Jon Bravo's Selectcharacter.pac file and it works... kinda, the menu actually loads the problem is the dreaded extra random icon now appears, I literally tested it right before and only changed the cosmetic value to 5A (90) which is the ID I gave him, odd... I'm going to go back in and check if I named something wrong but for now I'm really confused I'm usually pretty decent at this kind of thing.

does it freeze when you go over the icon? if so, dont forget to set the compression of the new BRresource you made in sc_selcharacter.pac to lz77. in the tutorial video, that was what i did to fix it.

if it doesn't, that's normal because you haven't yet set it up to have a css icon. (i gotta get on that tutorial..)

Here's everything on my SD Card. https://www.mediafire.com/?s1nywb91alw6ace

Could someone be awesome and take a look at it and tell me what's wrong with Waluigi and Lloyd? The game freezes when I hover over their icon.
    In addition, could someone be cool and add a Peach slot with it's own cosmetics with the filename of Daisy? I don't mind replacing all the files and stuff myself I just can't get it to work without a freeze.

i'll take a look at the sdcard. idk if i can set up the extra peach slot though, im on my lunch break

neverless i'll still be here to help answer questions

EDIT: WinterAssassin, did you remove the Cosmetic ID's that he added to it? it's not necessary, but if you didn't the id is actually 3D
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:14:37 PM by sammi-husky » Logged

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #636 on: January 06, 2014, 12:22:24 PM »

does it freeze when you go over the icon? if so, dont forget to set the compression of the new BRresource you made in sc_selcharacter.pac to lz77. in the tutorial video, that was what i did to fix it.

neverless i'll still be here to help answer questions

EDIT: WinterAssassin, did you remove the Cosmetic ID's that he added to it? it's not necessary, but if you didn't the id is actually 3D

It freezes when I go over the icon and I didn't delete the extra ones, but it'd probably be faster to delete em rather than go in an change all the IDs I got set up. How do you set up the compression method in Brawl box? that could also be the issue

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: January 06, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »

It freezes when I go over the icon and I didn't delete the extra ones, but it'd probably be faster to delete em rather than go in an change all the IDs I got set up. How do you set up the compression method in Brawl box? that could also be the issue

if you created a new one, called miscdata[90] then you can keep the cosmetic slot 5A. if that's the case, you probably didnt set the compression for that miscdata, which causes a crash.

just go to the miscdata[90] that you created and highlight it. in the box to the right of the screen, there should be some properties. under compression, change it to lz77

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Hot Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: January 06, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »

So I'm having this weird problem. I got all my characters to load. I am using ASF1's as a base. When I try to change the CSS screen it freeze. It works on the Vbrawl screen, but I want to make the clone engine on "The Grid CSS screen" I double checked everything and all i get is a freeze when trying to enter the CSS. The file size is 3.67 of the sc_selcharacter.pac so its not over file size.

Not only that, when I edited the css icons or names its freezes. I'm not even adding new icons just replacing.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: January 06, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »

So I'm having this weird problem. I got all my characters to load. I am using ASF1's as a base. When I try to change the CSS screen it freeze. It works on the Vbrawl screen, but I want to make the clone engine on "The Grid CSS screen" I double checked everything and all i get is a freeze when trying to enter the CSS. The file size is 3.67 of the sc_selcharacter.pac so its not over file size.

Not only that, when I edited the css icons or names its freezes. I'm not even adding new icons just replacing.

would you mind letting me take a look? it's probably something really small that got overlooked. there is so much stuff connected to each other in there, its scary lol

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: January 06, 2014, 01:23:02 PM »

Ill right I'll send the working css screen and the one that isn't working. Let me get them loaded up

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: January 06, 2014, 01:26:27 PM »

Aww no Compression didn't work Sammi-Husky,
     I really wish it was... but I can't find the issue, I even compressed it and it still gives me issues. I hate to ask because I like figuring these things out for myself but I need you to take a look at it, maybe you can find something. I still have a suspicion it's me using an actual disk though. I'll give you a link once it uploads
    Here it is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6481804/Private.zip
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:30:14 PM by WintersAssassin » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #642 on: January 06, 2014, 01:30:46 PM »

Aww no Compression didn't work Sammi-Husky,
     I really wish it was... but I can't find the issue, I even compressed it and it still gives me issues. I hate to ask because I like figuring these things out for myself but I need you to take a look at it, maybe you can find something. I still have a suspicion it's me using an actual disk though. I'll give you a link once it uploads

mmkaaayy

ALSO: protip for anyone editing sc_selecharacter.

change the compression for all the cosmetic slots in the char_bust_tex to extended lz77.

saves 0.20 MB of space. Tongue

OmegaS3
    Texture/PSA Master
    Extreme Kitten

Legends never die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #643 on: January 06, 2014, 01:31:12 PM »

Alright here it is.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh3n3vve15ttnd1/CSS.zip

Now there are 3 files. The freezing grid, the grid (which I'm trying to get it to work on) and the original vbrawl that works.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: January 06, 2014, 01:37:16 PM »

WinterAssassin, this loads up fine for me, after you changed the compression, did you try hovering over the slot?

Alright here it is.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mh3n3vve15ttnd1/CSS.zip

Now there are 3 files. The freezing grid, the grid (which I'm trying to get it to work on) and the original vbrawl that works.

i'll take a looksee

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: