The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That's the thing; there's still an unmodified .SAWND in there. I could try it without the .BRSAR in the folder however. I'll come back in a minute and post the results.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 10:54:33 PM
Falcon's. Because Goku WAS originally rigged over Falcon.

Figured since I used PitDark by mistake...

Aaaaaand deleting the SFX folder and replacing it with the original from ASF's package worked, surprisingly. That's fine; I'll just go without announcer calls until there's a more definitive way to do them.

o_o

Is there a way to make the team colors correct? Cause when I tried to put a team battle up for some ExFighters, they don't have a portrait...

Trying to load the match with them they crash upon loading the stage.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 07, 2014, 12:18:55 AM
o_o

Is there a way to make the team colors correct? Cause when I tried to put a team battle up for some ExFighters, they don't have a portrait...

Trying to load the match with them they crash upon loading the stage.
i tried team battle with some clones and i got a freeze the second i selected a clone. i was using ASFLink's pack.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Good news: Got ASF's pack to work!
Bad news: I only see Kid Buu, Cloud, Roy, Zero, and Deadpool on my CSS. The extra Meta Knight slot, Shadow, Waluigi, and Wolverine slot are missing. :srs:
Somewhat better news: the new slots don't freeze when choosing them, before the match, or when I leave a match.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 07, 2014, 01:10:57 AM
Good news: Got ASF's pack to work!
Bad news: I only see Kid Buu, Cloud, Roy, Zero, and Deadpool on my CSS. The extra Meta Knight slot, Shadow, Waluigi, and Wolverine slot are missing. :srs:
Somewhat better news: the new slots don't freeze when choosing them, before the match, or when I leave a match.

how did you fix it somewhat??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I can't seem to get this to work. I've seen sammi's tutorial on this, and I'm pretty sure i have everything set up correctly, but it always shows the random icon. If I send a link to the files on my SD card, Can someone help me se what I'm doing wrong?

Quote from: Segtendo on January 07, 2014, 01:10:57 AM
Good news: Got ASF's pack to work!
Bad news: I only see Kid Buu, Cloud, Roy, Zero, and Deadpool on my CSS. The extra Meta Knight slot, Shadow, Waluigi, and Wolverine slot are missing. :srs:
Somewhat better news: the new slots don't freeze when choosing them, before the match, or when I leave a match.
probably dont have a css code with all 8 extra character ids
or missing some fighter.dat files

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 07, 2014, 01:45:48 AM
probably dont have a css code with all 8 extra character ids
or missing some fighter.dat files
Ooops.
Forgot ASF's code.
Got everyone now :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 07, 2014, 02:21:48 AM #700 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 02:24:51 AM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
So has anyone tried experimenting with getting up to 4 characters onto one slot?

Like a transformation character.

I decided to code Lucario to be able to switch into Link, Ike, or Sonic in the .dat file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgczkd55w8xmwmt/Slot24%20%5BLucario%5D.dat

If anyone would like to, try this. If it doesn't crash, then try using PSA or BB to code in the ability to change into one of the 4 characters by doing anything you like.

Edit: I forgot to put in the Edit Level byte. If you can't get it to work, then that's possibly the reason why. I'll re-upload after someone replies.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 07, 2014, 02:21:48 AM
So has anyone tried experimenting with getting up to 4 characters onto one slot?

Like a transformation character.

I decided to code Lucario to be able to switch into Link, Ike, or Sonic in the .dat file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgczkd55w8xmwmt/Slot24%20%5BLucario%5D.dat

If anyone would like to, try this. If it doesn't crash, then try using PSA or BB to code in the ability to change into one of the 4 characters by doing anything you like.

Edit: I forgot to put in the Edit Level byte. If you can't get it to work, then that's possibly the reason why. I'll re-upload after someone replies.

i've expiramented with it quite a bit. Though, i have been a little busy as of late. my main focus right now is allowing more then 50 chars. i got it all figured out. just need to find a way to export the 3d model for the CSS screen's bones without autodesk throwing me errors. basically, because all i have left to do is add a new bone..


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 07, 2014, 01:39:21 AM
I can't seem to get this to work. I've seen sammi's tutorial on this, and I'm pretty sure i have everything set up correctly, but it always shows the random icon. If I send a link to the files on my SD card, Can someone help me se what I'm doing wrong?

go ahead, i'll take a looksee when i get a chance lol

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 07, 2014, 02:50:09 AM
i've expiramented with it quite a bit. Though, i have been a little busy as of late. my main focus right now is allowing more then 50 chars. i got it all figured out. just need to find a way to export the 3d model for the CSS screen's bones without autodesk throwing me errors. basically, because all i have left to do is add a new bone..


go ahead, i'll take a looksee when i get a chance lol
Why not add bones in brawlbox again?

Thank you so much ;D I'll post it as soon as it's done uploading

CSP modification is still not possible for me.
I still get freezes when I change CSS Icons, Names and CSP's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.