Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847566 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1740 on: January 27, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

I have successfully added bones to the CSS, up to 75. But it still froze entering the CSS screen on the Wii...

Your positive your gct had the character count at 34? When I even set mine to 54 and try to go to the CSS it freezes.

If you indeed can get passed the CSS with it at 34 then maybe you could test my sc_selcharactet.pac

But I really think the game freezes when trying to enter the CSS even with bones added

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1741 on: January 27, 2014, 03:41:59 PM »

I have successfully added bones to the CSS, up to 75. But it still froze entering the CSS screen on the Wii...

Your positive your gct had the character count at 34? When I even set mine to 54 and try to go to the CSS it freezes.

If you indeed can get passed the CSS with it at 34 then maybe you could test my sc_selcharactet.pac

But I really think the game freezes when trying to enter the CSS even with bones added

You can send the selcharacter.pac over, i'll test it, i might as well. Mine didn't freeze when entering the css, it froze when hitting R to switch to id 52. I do have 34 on character count as well.
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:47:24 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1742 on: January 27, 2014, 03:45:40 PM »

Yes.

Okay, so I probably should have explained how to change it in the first place. The last 2 lines of CSSSlot code are what determines which costumes appear and in what order on the CSS. Each costume is two bits (four numbers, two per bit), so in the code I gave you it works out like this:

Color 1 - 0500
    Color 2 - 0001
    Color 3 - 0202
    Color 4 - 0303
    Color 5 - 0804
    Color 6 - 0105
    End Code - 0C00

With the rest being zeroes. Now, I'm still unclear on what the first bit is (Either ASF or Don Jon Bravo said it's the color I think? Not sure) which is why I didn't try to explain it before, but it's the second bit that's important. The number there is the FitChar##.pac that the portrait is associated with. So, the 0500 bit (which is attached to the first portrait, IE the default) will load costume 00. The next bits (0001) will load FitChar01, and so on.

If you wanted to take away costume 6, you would remove the bits that say 0105 and uncheck the 6th costume in the Fighter Config. If you wanted to, say, add a seventh costume, then you could add another set of bits after costume 6 (before 0C). The first two numbers won't really affect anything, but the second set would be 06. In the 10 costume versions where I copied and modified Wario's, it's 0206.

You could just start with the 10 costume version and remove whichever costumes you don't want, if you wanted to.

Costume 1
    Costume 2
    Costume 3
    Costume 4
    Costume 5
    Costume 6
    Costume 7
    Costume 8
    Costume 9
    Costume 10
    Terminate Code/Filler

05000001 02020303 08040105 02060007
    01080309 0C000000 00000000 00000000

The portraits will scroll through in whatever order they appear in sc_selcharacter, so the first portrait will be attached to the first costume in the code, etc.

That's pretty much it. I hope that all makes sense.

great post!

It's not quite ready yet. I still have the "Ready to Fight" animation repeating when characters are selected.

I may need to test on Dolphin to figure out WTF's going on.

But if you want to help troubleshoot... you can get what I have here. It's set up to extract right to the pf folder, and contains everything necessary: CPSs, icons, names, and even stock icons (which is why STGRESULT and sc_selmap are there).

Edit:

Nope. I had the freezing at "Loading..." myself, and even after dropping a vanilla common5.pac into my SD card, it locked up the first time.

Another issue is it seems you can't have multiple players using the same Alloy (it crashes any time you get close to selecting a copy). Any way around this?

YOu didnt include the brawl ex files
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:56:36 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1743 on: January 27, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »

Here is another noob requesting help, but whatevs. I re-cloned Rosalina after giving up on this a while back, and I set up everything correctly, and when I booted up brawl, I must've forgot to change the config to AXsomething. Well, I went to CSS and saw the CSPs and names and Icons weren't changed. I was using ASF's sc_selcharacter and replaced everything roy with rosalina. Anyway, wnt to select her, got to sss, and it froze. I went back a second time, this time realizing I didn't change the config, changed it, loaded the game. The slot wasn't there anymore, so I selected a character to see if the game still worked. I selected Peach, note, she had a texture over the slot, Chose FD, and the texture didn't appear. The match froze like 20 seconds into it. Any Idea on what to do?

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1744 on: January 27, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »

YOu didnt include the brawl ex files

That's because I thought you had those already.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1745 on: January 27, 2014, 04:26:22 PM »

That's because I thought you had those already.
    do i need to edit the original ones?
    and what css id numbers do I use?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1746 on: January 27, 2014, 04:27:13 PM »

WouWould you mind if I took a look at the code? Maybe if I see it I can understand it and figure it out and maybe contribute help out or contribute some ideas o.o I really like what you're doing with this. There are endless possibilities here if we can figure out how to bypass the file size part some how, this code would be very useful. I know you use the 3 other empty slots the other characters have, but I have a theory on how to expand that and use it to transform characters like Vegeta into Aa Super Saiyan, Super Saiyain 2, Super Saiyain 3, Super Saiyan 4. Of course there are other really good uses for this. If you allow me to play with whatever code you are using I can try to figure some things out.
    Funny thing, i Didnt use or create Any codes for that!
    All that's I have done was editing the modules them self to enable transforming!
    The Marth-Jigglypuff transformation files are in brawl vault if you want to take a closer look at the modules!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1747 on: January 27, 2014, 05:55:04 PM »

You use:

38 - Red Alloy
    39 - Blue Alloy
    3A - Yellow Alloy
    3B - Green Alloy

And no, I didn't have to edit anything else.

But I'm starting to think the CSS crash is caused by the game 'running out' of available Alloy 'colors' and not knowing what to do, so I think I'm gonna dupe the FitZako***XX files to make 01, 02 and 03 for them (and dupe their entries in the various necessary places for stock icons/result pics). I won't be able to test for a couple days, but I'll report back if that's indeed the case.
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:08:12 PM by Tiberious » Logged

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1748 on: January 27, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »

Does this work on the wii u for anyone? I tried to put everything on the wii u and it freezes, but it works perfectly on my wii.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1749 on: January 27, 2014, 06:49:37 PM »

Does this work on the wii u for anyone? I tried to put everything on the wii u and it freezes, but it works perfectly on my wii.
    Oh shi~ Where is it freezing for you on the wii u?

Professor is best Nichijou character.

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1750 on: January 27, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »

Oh shi~ Where is it freezing for you on the wii u?
    On the SSS, before I can even select a stage.
    It's also a freeze with the obnoxious "beeeeeeeeeeeeeep".
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:20:06 PM by FQuintanilla14 » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1751 on: January 27, 2014, 07:26:30 PM »

Drop the Disable Custom Stages code in your GCT if you're using the Stack Smash method of loading. (which, considering it's a Wii U, you probably do)

Disable Custom Stages [Phantom Wings]
    * 046b841c 48000040

The reason why it does that without disabling custom stages is because the st.bin file from Stack Smash is only supposed to be run in the Stage Builder editor, and it will crash everywhere else, and will also crash vBrawl.
    « Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:33:34 PM by Doqtor Kirby Ex » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1752 on: January 27, 2014, 07:45:20 PM »

Hi guys,
    I have a problem with ASF1nks BrawlEx pack.

What i did:
    1. Downloaded the whole pack.
    2. Downloaded the BrawlEx v1.1.2.0 .
    3. Switched the "bx_fighter.rel" in the BrawlEx pack with the new one from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0
    4. Copied everything to my SD. (Code in codes, rest in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/)
    5. Startet my Wii U with the SD files. (I use USB Loader GX to load SSBB NTSC-U from my HDD.
    I don´t know what I´m doing wrong here.
    What´s the correct settings in my USB Loader?
    Everytime i try to edit the settings like hook type it does not work. (why?)

Point is the game loads perfectly as normal, but when i try to go to CSS - click on Brawl - it freezes.

I hope someone can help me with my little problem.

Sorry in advance for my english grammar i tried to avoid sentences with my little list, so maybe it´s a bit easier to understand. Smiley

Change your hooktype to AXNextFrame or the Brawl Ex module won't load.

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1753 on: January 27, 2014, 07:46:14 PM »

thanks, it works now. On an unrelated note... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65743.0

Pklvr94
    Expert Kitten

SAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1754 on: January 27, 2014, 07:54:34 PM »

This project is simply amazing! I cannot wait for the Ganon's Rel so I can clone him.
    I really want to have both Broly (Dragon Ball Z) and Raikage's (Naruto Shippuden) PSA in the game.
    Just imagine the two of them fighting against each other! @.@

Sawk! Use Bulk Up!!!

Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: