Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848109 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1950 on: February 02, 2014, 09:03:00 AM »

Even i suggest the raptor PSA. it's getting quite good. when it is done, it'll be quite sexy.

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1951 on: February 02, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »

if someone get it to work on project m can that person post the code here because i cant get it to work

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1952 on: February 02, 2014, 09:17:34 AM »

Reminds me of Riptor from old school Killer Instinct.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1953 on: February 02, 2014, 09:31:25 AM »

So nobody knows how I can get the game to quit freezing on me?

I have three major crash points:

1) Now Loading screen (gets to the first "Now Loading." part of the animating ellipses, and dies at a reliable point at the Smash logo rotation)
    2) While moving the hand to the 'P4' (CPU) coin on Random. Hand gets almost to the coin, and the buzz of death happens.
    3) After getting all 4 Alloys selected (P1 and 3 CPUs), crashed when selecting Battlefield. Only managed to get this far once, so don't know how common it is.

Here's my environment:

8GB Flash Drive
    USB Loader GX
    Ocarina Hooktype AXNextFrame

Codes in use:
    File Patch Code 3.5.1b
    Custom CSSv3
    Alloy Win Animations

If anyone can help me track down the crash (I've included the changed files in a zip in a previous post), please do so. I'm getting highly annoyed by these crashes.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1954 on: February 02, 2014, 09:31:35 AM »

It's unique characters like this along with BrawlEx (when it's limits are unleashed) that will be a large part of turning this into an ultimate 2.5D MUGEN   AWESOME 2.0! The concept of a console game being this moddable is pretty awesome
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:44:56 AM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1955 on: February 02, 2014, 10:05:57 AM »

So nobody knows how I can get the game to quit freezing on me?

I have three major crash points:

1) Now Loading screen (gets to the first "Now Loading." part of the animating ellipses, and dies at a reliable point at the Smash logo rotation)
    2) While moving the hand to the 'P4' (CPU) coin on Random. Hand gets almost to the coin, and the buzz of death happens.
    3) After getting all 4 Alloys selected (P1 and 3 CPUs), crashed when selecting Battlefield. Only managed to get this far once, so don't know how common it is.

Here's my environment:

8GB Flash Drive
    USB Loader GX
    Ocarina Hooktype AXNextFrame

Codes in use:
    File Patch Code 3.5.1b
    Custom CSSv3
    Alloy Win Animations

If anyone can help me track down the crash (I've included the changed files in a zip in a previous post), please do so. I'm getting highly annoyed by these crashes.

Check your files and make sure you have bx_fighter.rel and common2.pac from the Brawl Ex download on your SD card, because you will get random icons that will crash when highlighted when they aren't read.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1956 on: February 02, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »

EDIT: would you mind me asking what Mewtwo you have? Most Mewtwos I've seen are either modified from Melee or don't have the best animation quality. (I'm really picky about that stuff.)
    I'm currently using the Project Melee Mewtwo Alpha for Brawl+ by [iirc] AGFanProduction. However, I am currently looking for another Mewtwo to use. Also the recolors are glitched, so gotta find better ones (or make them myself).

---------------------

So there is 1 Scott Pilgrim, 1 Viewtiful Joe, 1 Gray Fox, and 1 Raptor. Actually that Raptor might be cool for BrawlExpanded.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1957 on: February 02, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »

Well there's a fairly decent albeit a little overpowered Gray Fox over Metaknight PSA, that I've been using for my own games. He'd be good MK clone for your roster.

Speaking of which, I'm working on an update which has progress in some other thread. No promises, but I plan on finishing the update before the month is over.

Meanwhile, I've been doing a whole bunch of Pokemon and IRL related things which is why I didn't get to try making a Toony.rel yet. Since I have nothing to do and need to wait for a delivery, i may as well give it a shot today.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1958 on: February 02, 2014, 12:21:38 PM »

Well I have my first clone set up! Everything except sounds. Is there anyway to give EX characters ounds without replacing sounds? Grin

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1959 on: February 02, 2014, 12:37:42 PM »

Well I have my first clone set up! Everything except sounds. Is there anyway to give EX characters ounds without replacing sounds? Grin
    Not as of yet. but! you can replace boss sounds, and change the sound's ID'S to the ones the BOSS have in the PSA

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1960 on: February 02, 2014, 12:42:01 PM »

Oh, ok cool. And how would one go about doing that? Kirby Dance

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1961 on: February 02, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »

Speaking of which, I'm working on an update which has progress in some other thread. No promises, but I plan on finishing the update before the month is over.

Meanwhile, I've been doing a whole bunch of Pokemon and IRL related things which is why I didn't get to try making a Toony.rel yet. Since I have nothing to do and need to wait for a delivery, i may as well give it a shot today.

Toonlink may be exceptionally difficult...if you take a look at the link module, theres some extra relocations in there, because PW said he had to do a bit of untangling from Toon Link in order for link module to even work. nevertheless i tried, and unless you patch all his articles, he will crash on entering the stage. the first on to crash it is his hookshot if that helps

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1962 on: February 02, 2014, 12:46:55 PM »

Toonlink may be exceptionally difficult...if you take a look at the link module, theres some extra relocations in there, because PW said he had to do a bit of untangling from Toon Link in order for link module to even work. nevertheless i tried, and unless you patch all his articles, he will crash on entering the stage. the first on to crash it is his hookshot if that helps

Well luckily most of the toon link psas are also ported to fit link's module. Only one that ican think of that isn't and is complete is skull kid.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1963 on: February 02, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »

Reminds me of Riptor from old school Killer Instinct.

they actually did a Primal RAge version, Talon
    cant remember if it was released

this process does not replace sounds, it cycles thorugh them
    but its still a work in progress
    and ive run out of ideas to make it more user friendly
    <a href="http://youtu.be/TmZv8EzcBCE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/TmZv8EzcBCE</a>
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:08:43 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1964 on: February 02, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »

they actually did a Primal RAge version, Talon
    cant remember if it was released

this process does not replace sounds, it cycles thorugh them
    but its still a work in progress
    and ive run out of ideas to make it more user friendly
    http://youtu.be/TmZv8EzcBCE

If there's a Talon skin for the Raptor then that's going right into Brawlex the nexttime it expands.

Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: