The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sweet by the time I figure this stuff out we'll hopefully have some sort of Custom CSS worked out. I hope so anyways.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 04:10:03 AM
Nope. :)

Wait a second over there.
I just saw a Megaman folder.
I've never seen a Ness REL in this place.

Since when is this possible?
And if it is not a Ness REL, whose REL is it?

Also, will it freeze?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 07, 2014, 05:21:31 AM #2147 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:24:38 AM by Lillith
So I'm trying to work on a perfect-ish Project: M Mewtwo (You know, so he retains his glide and attack 100) I've got just about everything working except for his Neutral Special, any idea to why this might be happening?Apologies if this has been answered, I'm kind of an idiot. *Headdesk*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 07, 2014, 04:55:06 AM
Wait a second over there.
I just saw a Megaman folder.
I've never seen a Ness REL in this place.

Since when is this possible?
And if it is not a Ness REL, whose REL is it?

Also, will it freeze?

Lol i forgot to take that out. He is not in the game.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 07, 2014, 05:24:24 AM
Lol i forgot to take that out. He is not in the game.

Noticed.

Anyways, it works perfectly.
Though the only voice replaced was Mewtwo.
Others still have their clones' voices (almost everyone) or are mute (Young Link, Roy, Scott)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Knuckles has his. In that sonic won't mess him up. I'll work on the later possibly.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Lillith on February 07, 2014, 05:21:31 AM
So I'm trying to work on a perfect-ish Project: M Mewtwo (You know, so he retains his glide and attack 100) I've got just about everything working except for his Neutral Special, any idea to why this might be happening?Apologies if this has been answered, I'm kind of an idiot. *Headdesk*
KidCraft managed to get it working somehow. Here's a link to his version https://www.dropbox.com/s/fds7teyl7u2qjnb/Mewtwo%20with%20Sounds.zip

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I've already looked through that multiple times and cannot find out how that was done... Hrm...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 07, 2014, 06:02:04 AM
I've already looked through that multiple times and cannot find out how that was done... Hrm...

Oh, whoops. Hmm, Is it possible to just copy/paste what he did? Sorry if that sounds kind of noobish, I don't know all that much about PSA.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Not a problem.

Welp, I fixed it kinda... Now he doesn't just crash the game when I try to get him to use Shadow Ball.
Progress~
But he still doesn't want to charge the stupid thing up.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I have a perfect working PM Mewtwo. Attack 100 working, and perfectly working shadowball. Should I post it up?

February 07, 2014, 06:12:19 AM #2156 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:13:14 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 07, 2014, 06:10:52 AM
I have a perfect working PM Mewtwo. Attack 100 working, and perfectly working shadowball. Should I post it up?

Yes! Please! :) you'll be a hero.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 06:13:14 AM

Also does it load shadow ball independantly, or will lucario and mewtwo share it?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 07, 2014, 06:10:52 AM
I have a perfect working PM Mewtwo. Attack 100 working, and perfectly working shadowball. Should I post it up?
Welp, that's my time wasted. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: OmegaS3 on February 07, 2014, 06:10:52 AM
I have a perfect working PM Mewtwo. Attack 100 working, and perfectly working shadowball. Should I post it up?

Oh, cool. So it has the hover and act out of teleport, too? I'd love to have it!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Lillith on February 07, 2014, 06:13:27 AM
Welp, that's my time wasted. XD
Quote from: ShinF on February 07, 2014, 06:13:47 AM
Oh, cool. So it has the hover and act out of teleport, too? I'd love to have it!
I wish I can get the hover to work. That is in the Mewtwo.rel for PM. Also the let me go change it back to he he in free fall after his up b. I made him go into special fall for balance.