The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Miacis on February 13, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
Can everyone shut up about Jasgx and his posts? Selfish or not, let him do whatever the hell he wants with his GCT.

As for Jasgx himself, I don't care whether your setup actually works or not, but if you have no intention on sharing it or explaining it in proper terms, you might as well stop posting about it unless you want to get flagged for spamming. And you will use proper grammar from now on.

yeah but the problem is every noob comes here asking "does this work with project M" and jasgx just says yes and they keep asking how why does he keep saying yes and then doesnt explain to them? he is better off just not posting yes to everyone that comes asking this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 13, 2014, 01:02:24 AM
Have you watched through sammi's tutorials? If you haven't here's the first~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wuqFs
Yes I watched it but need help with where to put the CSS and wheredo I get that extra module files
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Well, new version of the Clone tool. added a mass renamer to the tools menu..my god that was kinda hard for me to do. anyways, here ya go

BrawlEx Clone Tool (beta)

Quote from: tyshy on February 13, 2014, 01:59:04 AM
Yes I watched it but need help with where to put the CSS and wheredo I get that extra module files
Extra modules can be found in the 'BrawlEx v1.1.3.0' download on the first page, as for the CSS, what file do you need to sort?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 13, 2014, 02:24:47 AM #2389 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:28:01 AM by tyshy
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 13, 2014, 02:10:15 AM
Extra modules can be found in the 'BrawlEx v1.1.3.0' download on the first page, as for the CSS, what file do you need to sort?
thanks, so do I leave the rel how i t is or do I rename it, and what I have to make a new folder for the extra fighter
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

you should follow my vBrawl tutorials to the letter if your new to this, the clone engine is actually a bit complicated. I'm making a tool to make it easier, but for now, if you can't follow the tutorials, you may want to download a pre made pack

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 13, 2014, 02:00:53 AM
Well, new version of the Clone tool. added a mass renamer to the tools menu..my god that was kinda hard for me to do. anyways, here ya go

BrawlEx Clone Tool (beta)
noice
for people who want pm clone stuff
just remove these codes:

any codes related to roy
any codes related to mewtwo
any giga and company codes
any other css codes
and voila

make a clone of marth and add a roy psa
make a clone of lucario and add a mewtwo psa

ur welcome

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 02:33:22 AM

Quote from: Miacis on February 13, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
And you will use proper grammar from now on.
Lmao

Quote from: tyshy on February 13, 2014, 02:24:47 AM
thanks, so do I leave the rel how i t is or do I rename it, and what I have to make a new folder for the extra fighter

You rename it to the name of the clone character. For example. if your clone is Roy, you would rename it 'ft_roy.rel'

Yep! You need to make new folders for every new character. You'd put them in the 'fighter' folder like every usual character you have.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 13, 2014, 02:36:59 AM #2393 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:39:48 AM by tyshy
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 13, 2014, 02:27:02 AM
you should follow my vBrawl tutorials to the letter if your new to this, the clone engine is actually a bit complicated. I'm making a tool to make it easier, but for now, if you can't follow the tutorials, you may want to download a pre made pack
OK I'll watch it again and see if I missed something

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 13, 2014, 02:35:49 AM
You rename it to the name of the clone character. For example. if your clone is Roy, you would rename it 'ft_roy.rel'

Yep! You need to make new folders for every new character. You'd put them in the 'fighter' folder like every usual character you have.
so I can just name it anything?
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on February 13, 2014, 02:36:59 AM
so I can just name it anything?

Pretty much, but you need to name everything the same or it won't work.
Good luck!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 13, 2014, 02:44:28 AM #2395 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:42:40 AM by tyshy
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 13, 2014, 02:42:18 AM
Pretty much, but you need to name everything the same or it won't work.
Good luck!
thanks I'll try it

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 03:42:40 AM

My game froze before I could even see the CSS
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

February 13, 2014, 04:40:01 AM #2396 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 04:52:19 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
@sammy

bug report:

made this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


to this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the "non" part of ganon was not removed
i initially wanted to name it "brally"
there is also an extra pac file i dont recognize in my folder...
>.>

I also checked the extra characters checkbox for link, but only see nine costumes in the CSS config

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 13, 2014, 05:23:09 AM #2397 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:27:50 AM by sammi-huskyEX
those checkboxes are there for future updates :P and DANGIT. that glitch is still there? >.> grr..i'll get on tryin to fix that

EDIT: hmm...seems to be working fine for me? it may currently have bugs when trying to rename multiple times without closing the program..

Quote from: tyshy on February 13, 2014, 02:44:28 AM
My game froze before I could even see the CSS
Ah... Hrm... I don't have any ideas, sorry.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!