The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm gonna go ahead and pin this.

Mind if I ask. Can I download the common3 file and just add it in the system folder or does it have edits that only Nebulon's Build currently has?

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 28, 2014, 04:16:09 AM
Mind if I ask. Can I download the common3 file and just add it in the system folder or does it have edits that only Nebulon's Build currently has?

You can download that, or download my update I'll be making in an hour :) It'll have the new one included.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Thing is I already downloaded the 1.1 and I had an issue where I had to redownload it and waited almost an hour to get it so it may be easier just to get the common3 from the update on the cssroster than waiting a total of two hours one for you to update it, which I don't mind and another just to download the exact same thing except with a altered common3 file.

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 28, 2014, 04:54:41 AM
Thing is I already downloaded the 1.1 and I had an issue where I had to redownload it and waited almost an hour to get it so it may be easier just to get the common3 from the update on the cssroster than waiting a total of two hours one for you to update it, which I don't mind and another just to download the exact same thing except with a altered common3 file.

No it'll have glitch fixes and an extra character. I'm making it a part of my content update.

But hey, I won't stop you if you wanna download the common3 from the CSS DL in the OP. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 28, 2014, 05:18:20 AM
No it'll have glitch fixes and an extra character. I'm making it a part of my content update.

But hey, I won't stop you if you wanna download the common3 from the CSS DL in the OP. :)

Tell me, how did you clone Spiderman?
There's no Sheik rel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 28, 2014, 05:20:35 AM
Tell me, how did you clone Spiderman?
There's no Sheik rel.

Oh, I didn't. Spiderman doesn't use any of Sheik's specials so anyone can put Spiderman on Marth.

But Carnage fixed some GFX errors. I downloaded his version.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I just thought since it's a update that fixes some glitches and adds a character I can just download the parts that's actually got updated

I just saw a Megaman with fixes made by ShinF on the Vault.
But there´s no Ness rel!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey Nebulon, how exactly did you get Viewtiful Joe working? Did you port the C. Falcon PSA to Marth or something?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 28, 2014, 05:38:05 AM
I just saw a Megaman with fixes made by ShinF on the Vault.
But there´s no Ness rel!
It works with a Lucas rel.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Nebulon on February 28, 2014, 05:24:41 AMOh, I didn't. Spiderman doesn't use any of Sheik's specials so anyone can put Spiderman on Marth. But Carnage fixed some GFX errors. I downloaded his version.

lol sneaky fellow right here :p

Quote from: ShinF on February 28, 2014, 05:39:46 AM
It works with a Lucas rel.

Sure?
I'll test it tomorrow after school.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 28, 2014, 05:42:06 AM
Sure?
I'll test it tomorrow after school.
Me and Nebulon both use it, so yes.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 28, 2014, 05:42:54 AM
Me and Nebulon both use it, so yes.

We worked on it together. :)
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 28, 2014, 05:39:01 AM
Hey Nebulon, how exactly did you get Viewtiful Joe working? Did you port the C. Falcon PSA to Marth or something?
I used the VJ over Yoshi on a Marth clone. To get his GFX to work I built a CF PSA around him since VJ has corrupt mdls. My Ridley was also built around him, which is why they can all be in play. Make sure you give VJ CF's brf files though, otherwise CF's fire will be pink and pixilated. Or just download mine and put them altogether. Works already done for everyone :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822