The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

im using homebrew method and an 8gb sdhc card

Quote from: SmashKing64 on March 04, 2014, 10:24:40 PM
im using homebrew method and an 8gb sdhc card
Just add the SDHC code to your gct and launch the game through the Project M Launcher.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

i load it through cfg usb loader tho

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

im using iso file not actual dvd

Quote from: SmashKing64 on March 04, 2014, 10:33:43 PM
i load it through cfg usb loader tho

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

im using iso file not actual dvd


Add the SDHC code to your GCT then load the iso with Ocarina codes on and the hook type set to AXNextFrame or whatever. It's how I have CFG USB Loader set up and it works for me. Also remember that your GCT goes in the cheats folder in the USB Loader folder on the SD Card rather than in the usual Gecko location. Though I think it loads the default location if there's no GCT in the USB Loader Cheats folder.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

If You Guys want a functioning Mewtwo try this version I edited together, https://www.dropbox.com/s/oadnw9dus2estlm/MewTwo%20Project%20M%20Style%20Texture%20Moveset.zip it Makes use of AgFanProductions' Mewtwo Moveset edited to have the textures from Project M, It's not a clone of Lucario, It has a great model made by Alm5252, Items work perfectly, might cause some GFX Errors but I don't know how to fix them, Shadow Ball even works, and he can grab, and use his final smash with no problem atleast over Lucario it doesn't. You just have to rename the files to Mewtwo.

Hey Nebulon, your last update freezes.
I can't even get to the CSS.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Brstmguy on March 04, 2014, 11:37:32 PM
If You Guys want a functioning Mewtwo try this version I edited together, https://www.dropbox.com/s/oadnw9dus2estlm/MewTwo%20Project%20M%20Style%20Texture%20Moveset.zip it Makes use of AgFanProductions' Mewtwo Moveset edited to have the textures from Project M, It's not a clone of Lucario, It has a great model made by Alm5252, Items work perfectly, might cause some GFX Errors but I don't know how to fix them, Shadow Ball even works, and he can grab, and use his final smash with no problem atleast over Lucario it doesn't. You just have to rename the files to Mewtwo.
ppl want pm mewtwo becuase he has a custom model with taill bones added so the animations look much better, putting the pm texture on agfan mewtwo  doesnt make it PM mewtwo lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 05, 2014, 12:25:30 AM #3592 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:43:41 AM by Doqtor Kirby
The most help you can give is your current XML. For comparison purposes.
edit. oops forgot to quote

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 12:43:41 AM

Quote from: justadood on March 04, 2014, 09:57:18 PM
@Nebulon/Dr Kirby:
i would like to be able to use neb's pack, since my computer can't support the ModuleEditor3.exe or Brawlbox.exe and i therefore can't make my own brawlex hacks anyway, but i have a 4GB sd card and i cannot use gecko because of this :P i've looked for the sdhc code, but i can't find it anywhere online, i keep getting results like converting 2GB sd cards into 4GB at the most, and i read something about Dr Kirby trying another riivo launcher..?

i'd like help someway to be able to actually play these hacks :P please? ^^;

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 09:58:40 PM

dark samus over a samus module and ridley over a zerosuit module... lol, they'd fit beside eachother, as long as they don't transform x3 haha

Quote from: Carnage on March 05, 2014, 12:12:13 AM
ppl want pm mewtwo becuase he has a custom model with taill bones added so the animations look much better, putting the pm texture on agfan mewtwo  doesnt make it PM mewtwo lol
Dude, the chance of getting PM Mewtwo working out of PM perfectly is real slim. Plus PM Mewtwo will feel like Melee there's people like me who like the feel of Brawl better.

Quote from: Brstmguy on March 05, 2014, 12:51:50 AM
Dude, the chance of getting PM Mewtwo working out of PM perfectly is real slim. Plus PM Mewtwo will feel like Melee there's people like me who like the feel of Brawl better.
He already is :/ The one in my build works very well, though I can't speak for items since I don't play with them.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Which Codes Conflict With Brawl Ex Here
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Triple Jump Glitch Fix
Default Setting Modifier
Tags in Replays
All players can be on the same team
Can start game with 1 player
Lone Zelda Icon
Css fixes for Giga Bowser
Independent Pokemon engine
No tripping

I think the Zelda icon one would, but definitely Css fixes for Giga Bowser and Independent Pokemon engine
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

k any other 1 just to be safe

Quote from: SmashKing64 on March 05, 2014, 01:27:27 AM
Which Codes Conflict With Brawl Ex Here
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Triple Jump Glitch Fix
Default Setting Modifier
Tags in Replays
All players can be on the same team
Can start game with 1 player
Lone Zelda Icon
Css fixes for Giga Bowser
Independent Pokemon engine

No tripping

These 3 highlighted in magenta need to be removed to ensure BrawlEx compatibility.

If it freezes for some people when match is about to start make sure you have infaceXXX