The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: robintjuh on March 06, 2014, 08:41:41 PM
Thank you guys for all the help i finally got it to work on my wii the problem was that i didnt had the sdhc code
no problem thats what we are here for.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, I've been working on my Brawlex Pack for quite some time now, it's on version 0.04, there is tons of characters, and my plan is to max the roster to 100.
But I was wondering if some of you can try out the pack, and tell me if there is anything I could improve. Any feedback is appreciated. :)

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

That SDHC code is a beauty. 2014 is off to a great start with this and that code.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


brawlex to me was the best thing to happen to ssbb mod since psa and model importing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^^ Agreed. I never thought brawl would ever have the ability to basically add any character to the game.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Wait what code? I've been using a 2gb if i could use bigger that would be amazing
I wanna be in the loop too! :p

Quote from: Kerafyrm Six on March 06, 2014, 09:20:19 PM
Wait what code? I've been using a 2gb if i could use bigger that would be amazing
I wanna be in the loop too! :p
Quote from: Segtendo on March 06, 2014, 06:56:07 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0
It HAS to be an SDHC card (to my knowledge).
I grabbed an 8GB SDHC card on Amazon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 06, 2014, 09:23:24 PM
It HAS to be an SDHC card (to my knowledge).
I grabbed an 8GB SDHC card on Amazon.
Wait, do we HAVE to launch it from the Project M launcher?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 06, 2014, 09:25:38 PMWait, do we HAVE to launch it from the Project M launcher?

Good question, i'd like to know to. Also would i even be able to still launch brawl even if i dont actually have a working disc anymore?

I've been using the SDHC code with an ISO myself. It works fine that way. The reason you need the Project M Launcher to use it with a disc is because Gecko doesn't support SDHC or something.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on March 06, 2014, 09:32:52 PM
I've been using the SDHC code with an ISO myself. It works fine that way. The reason you need the Project M Launcher to use it with a disc is because Gecko doesn't support SDHC or something.
So all I have to do is use USBLoader GX?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 06, 2014, 09:03:14 PM
Hey guys, I've been working on my Brawlex Pack for quite some time now, it's on version 0.04, there is tons of characters, and my plan is to max the roster to 100.
But I was wondering if some of you can try out the pack, and tell me if there is anything I could improve. Any feedback is appreciated. :)
I'll be glad to try it out!

I was reading the topic some and it said no USB and that's what I have to use. So I'm guessing I just can't use the code and stuff?

CFG USB Loader works fine with the code.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 06, 2014, 09:54:15 PM #3674 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:10:45 PM by Xero874
Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 06, 2014, 09:41:38 PM
I'll be glad to try it out!
Thank you :)
And, it seems as if the SDHC expansion makes my game crash on the Wii after (now loading...)
I'm using a 4GB SDHC on CFG USB Loader, AXNEXTFRAME and I only have FPC code, Stage Expansion and the SDHC code (of course). I don't want to keep playing on Dolphin with my crappy PS2 controller xD Can anyone help?

Post Merge: March 06, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

Ok, before it was on SD:/codes now I moved it to SD:\usb-loader\codes
Now it still gives me a black screen, but no buzzing/screeching.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04