The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
that is because how project me is coded, they modified  alot of things which dont work in vbrawl

Alright, thanks. I'll just have to figure something else out then...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will it be possible to make ..say a sheik module?
Sheik has gotten quite a few nice psas worth porting, and they don't have transformation to zelda either so that wouldn't be a problem.
Since sheik and zelda share a .rel, this made me curious :)
You Never Know!

Has anyone succesffully used the SDHC with Nebulon's pack?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:03:19 AM
Has anyone succesffully used the SDHC with Nebulon's pack?

Kind of... I had tried his new codes that he provided, but for some reason they didn't work for me. (me and his codes have had troubles in the past...) So I added the SDHC code to his non-sdhc code set, and I got it to work.

I think that I need to try his codes again though just to test it.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:03:19 AM
Has anyone succesffully used the SDHC with Nebulon's pack?
The SDHC code works with anything. Just add it in with all your codes that you use.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

March 12, 2014, 12:16:49 AM #3950 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:18:05 AM by Pikezer1337
Quote from: Xero874 on March 12, 2014, 12:14:10 AM
The SDHC code works with anything. Just add it in with all your codes that you use.

I tried the pack with the newly added code and I used this homebrew launcher from here:http://projectmgame.com/en/download
And the CSS is no different, but the SSS is fine(being expanded) but it doesn't show any of the custom map icons.

Post Merge: March 12, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on March 12, 2014, 12:07:41 AM
Kind of... I had tried his new codes that he provided, but for some reason they didn't work for me. (me and his codes have had troubles in the past...) So I added the SDHC code to his non-sdhc code set, and I got it to work.

I think that I need to try his codes again though just to test it.

So you just took his code set from a previous released version and then added it in yourself and it worked?
Could you send me that GCT by any chance?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:16:49 AM
I tried the pack with the newly added code and I used this homebrew launcher from here:http://projectmgame.com/en/download
And the CSS is no different, but the SSS is fine(being expanded) but it doesn't show any of the custom map icons.

Post Merge: March 12, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

So you just took his code set from a previous released version and then added it in yourself and it worked?
Could you send me that GCT by any chance?

I made this version in code manager to allow people an easier time to add in the codes they want. If my version isn't working, and you end up making a version that works, let me know what you did, or submit it and I'll replace the SDHC version in my pack :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm pretty sure the SDHC code in not compatible with the sound engine code, so I tried removing that from the GCT but I still get the same result.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:27:24 AM
I'm pretty sure the SDHC code in not compatible with the sound engine code, so I tried removing that from the GCT but I still get the same result.

They're compatible, because I use them both.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

March 12, 2014, 12:55:28 AM #3954 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:56:22 AM by Pikezer1337
Quote from: ShinF on March 12, 2014, 12:50:12 AM
They're compatible, because I use them both.
Hmm darn. Just to be sure ShinF, I am using the correct launcher(I linked it above) right?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:55:28 AM
Hmm darn. Just to be sure ShinF, I am using the correct launcher(I linked it above) right?

Yes, it's the right one.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Hey, just wanted to drop by and congratulate Nebulon for doing such an amazing job. I tried to do something similar in the past but nobody cared about it in the sligthest.

I'm interested on joining the Brawl For All team. Not as a designer or anything akin to that, but just to help in whatever I could.

Can't wait for the Mega Man X update.

Quote from: MooglePeru on March 12, 2014, 01:05:52 AM
Hey, just wanted to drop by and congratulate Nebulon for doing such an amazing job. I tried to do something similar in the past but nobody cared about it in the sligthest.

I'm interested on joining the Brawl For All team. Not as a designer or anything akin to that, but just to help in whatever I could.

Can't wait for the Mega Man X update.

That's exactly how I felt! I waned to help in anyway possible, so I did the voice announcer calls(well inserting them) now I'm just searching to see if there are any bugs.

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 12, 2014, 12:16:49 AM
So you just took his code set from a previous released version and then added it in yourself and it worked?
Could you send me that GCT by any chance?

Actually, the codes that I added were not provided by Nebulon. They were actually codes from one of ShinF's older packs that he made. I had just added the File Patch code and the SDHC expansion code.

Now i know why roxas teleports everywhere Its his Special N Up its glitchy