The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have the individual pokemon on the CSS but when I go to switch the pokemon in game with down b it freezes.
Is the individual pokemon code compatible with BrawlEx?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 31, 2014, 03:22:54 AM
I have the individual pokemon on the CSS but when I go to switch the pokemon in game with down b it freezes.
Is the individual pokemon code compatible with BrawlEx?
Individual i.e. they can't switch.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 31, 2014, 03:47:56 AM
Individual i.e. they can't switch.
I dont have the code on yet.  I just added for example squirtles id to the cssroster.dat file.  I choose squirtle and in game I just start as squirtle but can use final smash and switch to another pokemon.  When i do switch it freezes.  Should i use the individual pokemon engine code to prevent this or is the code not compatible with brawlex?

Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 31, 2014, 03:51:31 AM
I dont have the code on yet.  I just added for example squirtles id to the cssroster.dat file.  I choose squirtle and in game I just start as squirtle but can use final smash and switch to another pokemon.  When i do switch it freezes.  Should i use the individual pokemon engine code to prevent this or is the code not compatible with brawlex?
:kirby: Are you using the CSS Expansion by chance?

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 31, 2014, 04:21:51 AM
:kirby: Are you using the CSS Expansion by chance?
Im not really sure.  Im using whatever was in Nebulons pack.


March 31, 2014, 05:18:40 AM #4671 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:19:35 AM by SilverBaretta
Quote from: Pikezer1337 on March 31, 2014, 03:51:31 AM
I dont have the code on yet.  I just added for example squirtles id to the cssroster.dat file.  I choose squirtle and in game I just start as squirtle but can use final smash and switch to another pokemon.  When i do switch it freezes.  Should i use the individual pokemon engine code to prevent this or is the code not compatible with brawlex?
The code isn't compatible. You need to remove that from your gct and put the cosmetics and the slotconfig files for each pokemon in the BrawlEx folder, renamed for the appropriate slots. Don't use the CSSSlot configs or the FighterConfigs, those will freeze (or at least it did for me).
Something remixed this way comes...

hmm
dats odd
i remember only adding the ids to the cssroster
u may have corrupted psa's or costumes over some of ur pokemons

The independent Pokemon slots are usable, and you don't need the code. You can either have independent icons that CAN still switch in battle, or you can use the ACTUAL independent Pokemon that CANNOT switch. Take a look at the fighter chart you can download in the OP.

The CSS slot data has 2 of each Pokemon. The ID's for the Independent Poke's are the ones with the proper CSS icon, while the trainers poke's are the ones with trainers Icons. Use the ID that lines up with THOSE icons to choose the ones you want. Then you also have to use the independent versions of the CSSSlot config files for independent pokes as well. Those are in the download

Quote from: KingImpris on March 31, 2014, 04:52:00 AM
I Have geno ported on brawlex heres the files
http://www.2shared.com/file/KLbt8VE-/3F_Geno.html?
just wondering does his upB work?since geno uses rob up B, also any reason why your using mewtwo.rel? is that a lucario rel?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 31, 2014, 06:29:37 AM
The independent Pokemon slots are usable, and you don't need the code. You can either have independent icons that CAN still switch in battle, or you can use the ACTUAL independent Pokemon that CANNOT switch. Take a look at the fighter chart you can download in the OP.

The CSS slot data has 2 of each Pokemon. The ID's for the Independent Poke's are the ones with the proper CSS icon, while the trainers poke's are the ones with trainers Icons. Use the ID that lines up with THOSE icons to choose the ones you want. Then you also have to use the independent versions of the CSSSlot config files for independent pokes as well. Those are in the download
So I got the independent pokemon working by putting the ids in and then taking the independent slot configs and putting them into the correct folder. The only problem now is that When I choose pokemon trainer it is just one pokemon that can't be switched. Is that just simply a trade off? I can only have one or the other?


Quote from: wiiztec on March 31, 2014, 02:55:22 PM
where is the actual code?

what code? for the clone engine? doesnt need one. PW made his own module called BX_fighter that gets loaded by sora_melee in common2. It also has the CSS related codes built in if your using the expansion. doesn't need any codes at all.

Sammy is it possible for I to make an icon tool for the cosmetic stuff

So, anyone know what's wrong with my setup?
I posted  acouple pages ago.
My problem is,  I'm using Nebulons pack with a 4GB  SDHC, with the SDHC expansion.
Unrestricted camera works, stage expansion has more stages, but they're all default stages, and they're all scrambled around.
What am I doing wrong? :|
 

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04