The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on April 13, 2014, 04:10:56 PM
What is the latest method of adding Alloys?

I have this probably impossible idea that if I take say a BrawlEx Marth rel and name it ft_zako, and then replace the alloys with Marth PSAs, then that'd be four new clones slots in a sense...

I just need to see what files we use for the Alloys... if it's similar to how we already do BrawlEX then I'm not sure there'd be an issue, from what I understand we can already replace normal characters with these perfect rels anyway...

But now I'm just talking, could someone direct me to it?

The 4 Alloys share one single rel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I figured that if all of the alloys were Marth clones or characters that can go over Marth clones there wouldn't be an issue. Of course this is just me thinking, I haven't tried it yet.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 13, 2014, 05:46:12 PM
I figured that if all of the alloys were Marth clones or characters that can go over Marth clones there wouldn't be an issue. Of course this is just me thinking, I haven't tried it yet.
But the alloys have really small file size limits. Not sure if a Marth clone would be able to fit within their limits.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

how do i give clones their own sounbank?
i wanna replace a bosses soundbank and give it to a clone but i cant figure out how

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 13, 2014, 06:52:51 PM
how do i give clones their own sounbank?
i wanna replace a bosses soundbank and give it to a clone but i cant figure out how
*facepalm*
In the FITC is a soundbank option. Use that.

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 13, 2014, 06:52:51 PM
how do i give clones their own sounbank?
i wanna replace a bosses soundbank and give it to a clone but i cant figure out how
there is like literally a whole thread about this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66417.0
search and u shall find

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

I saw some talk about loading the bosses so just throwing it out there, aren't there ocarina codes for controlling all of the bosses? I remember playing around with them before so couldn't those be used for controlling bosses should somebody want to?

You had to be in boss battle mode to control the actual bosses though, so...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Is there anyway to add custom Victory Themes?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

April 14, 2014, 03:30:24 AM #4990 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:31:38 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
so,
ind. pokemons
was it ever made?
im asking because i think i can easily compile some configs for them...

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 14, 2014, 03:30:24 AM
so,
ind. pokemons
was it ever made?
im asking because i think i can easily compile some configs for them...
Ind. Pokemon clones?
Nope, not that I know of.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 14, 2014, 03:46:58 AM
well
not clones
but CSS icons

Why do you need Independant Pokemon?
They don't have Final Smashes or Down B.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 14, 2014, 04:02:17 AM
Why do you need Independant Pokemon?
They don't have Final Smashes or Down B.
didnt know fs didnt work for em
i guess their fine the way they are
moving on to different brawlEXperiments