The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on April 22, 2014, 10:32:44 PM
Nebulon, or anyone else know how to add stages. On Nebulon's pack, there's like 70+ stages, but I never saw that anywhere else and figured it had to do with cloning so I came here.

No, it's called the "Stage Expansion" I believe. It can be found on the site. It's a series of codes. The stage organizer is how I ordered them to my liking.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I recommend using one of the custom packs already made for stage expansion, then customizing it to your liking. Then you already have the stage slots filled. Should you want more, all you need is replace the stage and module.

Are the packs around the site?

April 22, 2014, 11:10:20 PM #5208 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:28:56 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on April 22, 2014, 11:04:37 PM
Are the packs around the site?

Yes there's a section for it. Or you could download mine, which is in my sig now.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 22, 2014, 11:10:20 PM
Yes there's a section for it. Or you could download mine, which is in my sig now.

What does version 2 have BTW?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

guys has anyone created a toonlink rel yet?

Quote from: Nebulon on April 22, 2014, 11:10:20 PM
Yes there's a section for it. Or you could download mine, which is in my sig now.
Hey Nebulon, for the Mickey PSA that used SSBZ, you should upgrade that with the new one MarioDk released

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 23, 2014, 12:55:19 AMguys has anyone created a toonlink rel yet?
No new rels yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: ShadowWolf on April 23, 2014, 01:02:44 AM
Hey Nebulon, for the Mickey PSA that used SSBZ, you should upgrade that with the new one MarioDk released

New SMBZ Mario moveset isn't compatible with King Mickey or any of the costumes that used the MotionEtc Hammer.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 23, 2014, 12:52:59 AM
What does version 2 have BTW?

Check the spoiler button in my aig under "contents" :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 23, 2014, 02:37:52 AM #5215 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:43:05 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Nebulon on April 23, 2014, 01:36:27 AM
Check the spoiler button in my aig under "contents" :)

Ok.

Now I have a doubt:

Dark Link? I though he had a wierd bug that caused other Link clones to freeze when facing him.

EDIT: I thought that Ryu had a freezing issue with Neutral-B. Does he work now?
Ryu (Street Fighter) had that problem.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 23, 2014, 02:37:52 AM
Ok.

Now I have a doubt:

Dark Link? I though he had a wierd bug that caused other Link clones to freeze when facing him.

EDIT: I thought that Ryu had a freezing issue with Neutral-B. Does he work now?
Ryu (Street Fighter) had that problem.

The Ryu I'm using hasn't frozen. That doesn't mean it won't... I'm sure someone'll tell me if it does.

As for Dark Link, it's the newer one for Brawl minus that I edited around. I lowered it's weight, turned down most of it's smashes, got rid of it's 3rd jump, and a few little things here and there. This version doesn't have that report I don't believe. I've done Link versus Dark Link several times for the mere spectacle. :)

Someone will report it if anything's broken, and I'll make the tough decisions if I need to. But for now, I've had no issues.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 23, 2014, 02:58:24 AM
The Ryu I'm using hasn't frozen. That doesn't mean it won't... I'm sure someone'll tell me if it does.

As for Dark Link, it's the newer one for Brawl minus that I edited around. I lowered it's weight, turned down most of it's smashes, got rid of it's 3rd jump, and a few little things here and there. This version doesn't have that report I don't believe. I've done Link versus Dark Link several times for the mere spectacle. :)

Someone will report it if anything's broken, and I'll make the tough decisions if I need to. But for now, I've had no issues.
Nebulon your Dropbox is down:(

Okay, I just decided to shift over to Dolphin for testing BrawlEx related things faster, and for some reason, even though it doesn't happen on the Wii, in Dolphin I'm freezing when I move onto the character select icons.

I remember a while back that there were issues with the new CSS when you weren't playing with all the characters unlocked, so I was wondering if that could be it. And Dolphin won't even let me CREATE a save file.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on April 23, 2014, 03:39:41 AM
Okay, I just decided to shift over to Dolphin for testing BrawlEx related things faster, and for some reason, even though it doesn't happen on the Wii, in Dolphin I'm freezing when I move onto the character select icons.

I remember a while back that there were issues with the new CSS when you weren't playing with all the characters unlocked, so I was wondering if that could be it. And Dolphin won't even let me CREATE a save file.
Dolphin 4x or Dolphin 3?