The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 23, 2014, 03:49:34 AM
Dolphin 4x or Dolphin 3?
3.5 it says.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 02:15:08 PM
Now the problem seems to be that I get a silent freeze (or a beep freeze, I can't tell because my TV doesn't want to play audio anymore) when I pick a stage.

Still going on, don't know what's causing it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My build is up now for anyone who wants to play it

Quote from: corpsra on April 23, 2014, 04:25:08 AM
so nebulon, what would suggest me doing? is there a problem with my codes or somewhere i went wrong with the cloning?

lol I don't know what you're talking about... pm me your situation please. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 23, 2014, 11:57:07 AM
lol I don't know what you're talking about... pm me your situation please. :)
Nebulon Your pack link is not working.

April 23, 2014, 12:33:21 PM #5225 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:09:21 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: KingImpris on April 23, 2014, 12:25:42 PM
Nebulon Your pack link is not working.

I know. I've gotten 7 messages telling me so lol so just so that everyone sees it:

It's doing this because of the amount of people trying to download it at once. I was aware of the problem 2 hours after I uploaded it.

So if anyone really needs it now, just pm me your email address. I'll put a reminder in my sig as well.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

As for Clone engine...

Does anyone know why slot 58 doesn't work?

I might try using Nana's slot to load Fighter, Cos, and CSS 58 and see if that messes up Nana and Popo. If it doesn't then wala, we'll have another slot.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighter 58 is what was broken, not the slot, config, or cosmetic...

So I had Slot 58 read Dixie Kong's fighter but still keep the config and cosmetic of 58 and whalla, another new slot :)



Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

So with my current knowledge, I can add 8 more characters to my current build:

Last 3 remaining bosses

And following the same method as the bosses the alloys should also be possible.

And now this slot.

NOW... I need to figure out what in the slot file commands it to load what cosmetic, fighter, and CSS ID...

Normally it would match up the names like Slot3F would be associated with the other 3 files ending in 3F, but since I can edit the Slot to read fighter... let's say 2D, I can have the slot read 2D while it is also still associated with either the built on disc slot sequence (like the fighter data shows) or in this case, the way that PW organized it where after 3F, you can have the names link up like I did with slots 58.

Moving forward, we'd need to learn how to get the slot to read different parts of data. Empty pieces in the Fighter Char in the OP will be our guide. For instance, if we can get Mario Debug (slot32) to read Toon Sheik (Fighter2B) which I already know how to do, AND also read... the H in the chart (Cosmetic24) and an empty slot (Like 2A) then we'll have ANOTHER slot to work with...

But moving forward may require us to sacrifice Pokemon Trainer... and separate the pokes into their own individuals...

And since Iceclimbers has a slot, I feel like it's not impossible to use Nana's single slot, or poetintially even Popos... but we'll see. But since I've got 8 more, plus a theoretical 9th, along with PKMN, Single POPO, and Single NaNa then that'd be 12 more...

But I'll keep messing around. If anyone knows how to redirect the slots to read different CSSslots and Cosmetics, then PM me. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm trying to get BrawlEx to work however I crash whenever I get into the title screen. I am using Riivo on a PAL Wii and PAL SSBB. Can anyone help?

BrawlEx doesn't work on Riivolution nor PAL.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nebulon, I tried to put as much as I can with what should be recommend like porites, the Modules, and of course the stuff in brawlex, etc (Since my 2gb for some reason is only 1.89gb and I only put in what was necessary since I downloaded your pack previously.) But when I head into training the new characters have Tabuus and when I try hovering over them they freeze. Did I do something wrong?.. :(

What value do I hex in CosmeticConfig to change the Victory fanfare? I'm trying to give K. Rool (a Pit clone) DK's fanfare.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 23, 2014, 06:09:28 PM
Do you have menu2/sc_selcharacter.pac? Does it work in regular Vs. Mode (Brawl)?

Lol, so that's what I was missing. XD
Thanks!

Quote from: Nebulon on April 23, 2014, 12:33:21 PM
I know. I've gotten 7 messages telling me so lol so just so that everyone sees it:

It's doing this because of the amount of people trying to download it at once. I was aware of the problem 2 hours after I uploaded it.

So if anyone really needs it now, just pm me your email address. I'll put a reminder in my sig as well.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

As for Clone engine...

Does anyone know why slot 58 doesn't work?

I might try using Nana's slot to load Fighter, Cos, and CSS 58 and see if that messes up Nana and Popo. If it doesn't then wala, we'll have another slot.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 01:55:52 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighter 58 is what was broken, not the slot, config, or cosmetic...

So I had Slot 58 read Dixie Kong's fighter but still keep the config and cosmetic of 58 and whalla, another new slot :)



Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

So with my current knowledge, I can add 8 more characters to my current build:

Last 3 remaining bosses

And following the same method as the bosses the alloys should also be possible.

And now this slot.

NOW... I need to figure out what in the slot file commands it to load what cosmetic, fighter, and CSS ID...

Normally it would match up the names like Slot3F would be associated with the other 3 files ending in 3F, but since I can edit the Slot to read fighter... let's say 2D, I can have the slot read 2D while it is also still associated with either the built on disc slot sequence (like the fighter data shows) or in this case, the way that PW organized it where after 3F, you can have the names link up like I did with slots 58.

Moving forward, we'd need to learn how to get the slot to read different parts of data. Empty pieces in the Fighter Char in the OP will be our guide. For instance, if we can get Mario Debug (slot32) to read Toon Sheik (Fighter2B) which I already know how to do, AND also read... the H in the chart (Cosmetic24) and an empty slot (Like 2A) then we'll have ANOTHER slot to work with...

But moving forward may require us to sacrifice Pokemon Trainer... and separate the pokes into their own individuals...

And since Iceclimbers has a slot, I feel like it's not impossible to use Nana's single slot, or poetintially even Popos... but we'll see. But since I've got 8 more, plus a theoretical 9th, along with PKMN, Single POPO, and Single NaNa then that'd be 12 more...

But I'll keep messing around. If anyone knows how to redirect the slots to read different CSSslots and Cosmetics, then PM me. :)
Good work nebulon as always im going to try it out.

Quote from: Nebulon on April 23, 2014, 12:33:21 PM
But moving forward may require us to sacrifice Pokemon Trainer... and separate the pokes into their own individuals...

It is a bad idea to have the 3 Pokemon separated.
Dependant Pokemon are a lot of ways better than 3 separate Pokemon with no Down-B nor Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 23, 2014, 09:36:41 PM
It is a bad idea to have the 3 Pokemon separated.
Dependant Pokemon are a lot of ways better than 3 separate Pokemon with no Down-B nor Final Smash.
You could always use the PM pokes. :D
I'll be honest, vBrawl Ivysaur is not as fun to play as PM Ivysaur. I'm really enjoying what PM did with him. :D
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on April 23, 2014, 10:24:43 PM
You could always use the PM pokes. :D
I'll be honest, vBrawl Ivysaur is not as fun to play as PM Ivysaur. I'm really enjoying what PM did with him. :D

That's what I was considering lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822