The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.Doge on April 27, 2014, 11:09:16 PM
ok I'll see what I can do.
EDIT:I just noticed your 4gb gct is smaller than your other gct
normal version:3.90KB
4GB version:3.50KB
I think i might know whats wrong. I'ma go check

Post Merge: April 27, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

yep, you got rid of the file patch code in the 4gb version. you still need to keep that with the SDHC extension code. 

Aha, my mistake.

Well, if you've got a 4GB GCT that works, why not send it to me via PM? I'm sure other 4GB users would be happy since I failed on my version. lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ok I'll sent it you in a minute
also YOUR NEW MENU BACKGROUND IS TRIPPY AS F**K LOL
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doge on April 27, 2014, 11:37:07 PM
ok I'll sent it you in a minute
also YOUR NEW MENU BACKGROUND IS TRIPPY AS F**K LOL

Yeah... I kind of want to change it lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 12:56:16 AM
Yeah... I kind of want to change it lol
You should :P
I had trouble navigating the menus.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 12:56:16 AM
Yeah... I kind of want to change it lol
I get random freezes In character select CSS it has happend to me before also
is it because i have some Csp Size 100 X 125 and some 128 X 160?

Quote from: KingImpris on April 28, 2014, 03:25:17 AM
I get random freezes In character select CSS it has happend to me before also
is it because i have some Csp Size 100 X 125 and some 128 X 160?

After every match you need to back out of the CSS before your next match. It take 2.7 seconds to do, so it's not too big of a deal, I had to get used to it myself. If you do this every time then it won't freeze. I played for 6 hours/3 hours/ 5 hours the other day doing that method and no freezes :)

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 28, 2014, 03:34:06 AM #5331 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:35:26 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 03:28:34 AM
After every match you need to back out of the CSS before your next match. It take 2.7 seconds to do, so it's not too big of a deal, I had to get used to it myself. If you do this every time then it won't freeze. I played for 6 hours/3 hours/ 5 hours the other day doing that method and no freezes :)


Oh now i see thanks Will it work if im doing special brawl as well You know im using turbo mode.? i thought it was my css at first.

Quote from: KingImpris on April 28, 2014, 03:34:06 AM
Oh now i see thanks Will it work if im doing special brawl as well You know im using turbo mode.? i thought it was my css at first.

Ah, you've added the Turbo code from SonicBrawler's PM code thread? I'm not sure, but tell me how it is. Is it like Bunny Hood mode but less slippery? Also, let me know if it works with EX if you've already got it in.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

April 28, 2014, 04:09:02 AM #5333 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:10:16 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 03:56:08 AM
Ah, you've added the Turbo code from SonicBrawler's PM code thread? I'm not sure, but tell me how it is. Is it like Bunny Hood mode but less slippery? Also, let me know if it works with EX if you've already got it in.
Yeah it works on Brawlex Im Not using project m brawlex its fun using it no freezes except hector on turbo mode just his side special n and It replaces Curry susp it does all this combos just regular project m turbo mode Not slippery or fast at running doesn't freeze as well :) works like charm you should add it on your pack Must use special brawl to play as that mode or the item Supsc whichever but its amazing.

I've kind of been dead for awhile and no way in hell am I alive again but would someone kindly answer a few questions of mine?

1. Can we add more characters now past fighter 63? I heard rumblings of using boss slots but I am unsure how to utilize them

2. How well does MeleeMaster's ProjectM patch work? Is it glitchy or does it work well? (Using Nebulon's pack)

3. Any new character modules or character ports?

4. Any new major development finds for BrawlEx?

I'd rather not read 200 pages so if anyone could answer my questions that would be most appreciated.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 28, 2014, 06:34:52 AM #5335 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:36:56 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 28, 2014, 05:34:57 AM
I've kind of been dead for awhile and no way in hell am I alive again but would someone kindly answer a few questions of mine?

1. Can we add more characters now past fighter 63? I heard rumblings of using boss slots but I am unsure how to utilize them

2. How well does MeleeMaster's ProjectM patch work? Is it glitchy or does it work well? (Using Nebulon's pack)

3. Any new character modules or character ports?

4. Any new major development finds for BrawlEx?

I'd rather not read 200 pages so if anyone could answer my questions that would be most appreciated.
1. yes we can thanks to nebulon for using slot boss,forbidden 7 and unused slots but hes still working on adding more.
2.they exported project m codes and insert them to brawlex and other stuff it has some glitches but works fine.
3.sammi is working on making new module thanks to him also.
4. i dunno i guess


Can someone please help me out with the issue of my link clone over Monster Hunter/Porky in Nebulon's pack not using the boomerang, or hookshot and pulling out the bow and arrow causing the game to crash. the portrait thing doesn't bother me that much. I just wanna know how to get him to use his moves without the problems happening.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 28, 2014, 05:34:57 AM
I've kind of been dead for awhile and no way in hell am I alive again but would someone kindly answer a few questions of mine?

1. Can we add more characters now past fighter 63? I heard rumblings of using boss slots but I am unsure how to utilize them


I'd rather not read 200 pages so if anyone could answer my questions that would be most appreciated.
1.  nope we cant go pass fighter 63, but we have been able to reach about 98 total characters using boss slots.

April 28, 2014, 11:14:40 AM #5338 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:20:54 AM by KingImpris


Instead of using the old Sc_selechar.pac since the memory size is getting bigger for brawlex
we should use this -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just giving out ideas it should load the wait 1 animation for each fighter when you select your fighter Since Phantomwings is God in hacking maybe just an idea.

April 28, 2014, 12:23:51 PM #5339 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:43:29 PM by Nebulon
Quote from: KingImpris on April 28, 2014, 11:14:40 AM

Instead of using the old Sc_selechar.pac since the memory size is getting bigger for brawlex
we should use this -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just giving out ideas it should load the wait 1 animation for each fighter when you select your fighter Since Phantomwings is God in hacking maybe just an idea.


Well, in my pack I've got pictures for all character in my game, plus I added another character yesterday, and pic for a character who isn't in yet, meaning I have 15 character's worth of pictures left to put in.

My total space size is 3.64-5. If you compress you pics and make their dimensions 100x125, then it opens much more space. I'm not even done doing that yet to all of my pictures since going from 128x160 to 100x125 is something relatively new in my pack.

We should have plenty :)

Post Merge: April 28, 2014, 12:30:09 PM

Quote from: Brstmguy on April 28, 2014, 07:06:59 AM
Can someone please help me out with the issue of my link clone over Monster Hunter/Porky in Nebulon's pack not using the boomerang, or hookshot and pulling out the bow and arrow causing the game to crash. the portrait thing doesn't bother me that much. I just wanna know how to get him to use his moves without the problems happening.

Are you using a Link REL?

Monster Hunter is over Ike. So you'd need a Link REL to replace the Ike one.

Along with all of the rest of the Ike files.

To replace the boss slots, find the Fighter, CSS, Cosmetic, and Slot associated with that character (They are all numbered differently, so don't look for them all to have one value. Look for like Fighter24, Cosmetic35 etc. No those aren't his actual values) and replace them with Link files, but give them the same number. Then open up slot, and on the second row, changed the 7th and 8th numbers (Or if they're broken up into pairs with your software, use the 4th pair in the 2nd row) and put the value of the Fighter there. So if Monster Hunter uses "Fighter24" you'd put 24 in there.

For modules, Open the Monster Hunter one and copy the offset and in section 8 open in memory viewer and give your new module the fighter value in the first box of 8 characters.

:)?

Post Merge: April 28, 2014, 12:43:29 PM

Quote from: KingImpris on April 28, 2014, 04:09:02 AM
Yeah it works on Brawlex Im Not using project m brawlex its fun using it no freezes except hector on turbo mode just his side special n and It replaces Curry susp it does all this combos just regular project m turbo mode Not slippery or fast at running doesn't freeze as well :) works like charm you should add it on your pack Must use special brawl to play as that mode or the item Supsc whichever but its amazing.

Were you using my pack by chance? If so, could you send me the GCT with Turbo in it?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822