Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2838614 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5325 on: April 27, 2014, 05:26:59 PM »

ok I'll see what I can do.
    EDIT:I just noticed your 4gb gct is smaller than your other gct
    normal version:3.90KB
    4GB version:3.50KB
    I think i might know whats wrong. I'ma go check

Post Merge: April 27, 2014, 05:24:00 PM
    yep, you got rid of the file patch code in the 4gb version. you still need to keep that with the SDHC extension code. 

Aha, my mistake.

Well, if you've got a 4GB GCT that works, why not send it to me via PM? I'm sure other 4GB users would be happy since I failed on my version. lol

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5326 on: April 27, 2014, 05:37:07 PM »

ok I'll sent it you in a minute
    also YOUR NEW MENU BACKGROUND IS TRIPPY AS F**K LOL

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5327 on: April 27, 2014, 06:56:16 PM »

ok I'll sent it you in a minute
    also YOUR NEW MENU BACKGROUND IS TRIPPY AS F**K LOL

Yeah... I kind of want to change it lol

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5328 on: April 27, 2014, 09:20:21 PM »

You should Tongue
    I had trouble navigating the menus.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5329 on: April 27, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »

I get random freezes In character select CSS it has happend to me before also
    is it because i have some Csp Size 100 X 125 and some 128 X 160?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5330 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »

I get random freezes In character select CSS it has happend to me before also
    is it because i have some Csp Size 100 X 125 and some 128 X 160?

After every match you need to back out of the CSS before your next match. It take 2.7 seconds to do, so it's not too big of a deal, I had to get used to it myself. If you do this every time then it won't freeze. I played for 6 hours/3 hours/ 5 hours the other day doing that method and no freezes Smiley

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5331 on: April 27, 2014, 09:34:06 PM »

After every match you need to back out of the CSS before your next match. It take 2.7 seconds to do, so it's not too big of a deal, I had to get used to it myself. If you do this every time then it won't freeze. I played for 6 hours/3 hours/ 5 hours the other day doing that method and no freezes Smiley

Oh now i see thanks Will it work if im doing special brawl as well You know im using turbo mode.? i thought it was my css at first.
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:35:26 PM by KingImpris » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5332 on: April 27, 2014, 09:56:08 PM »

Oh now i see thanks Will it work if im doing special brawl as well You know im using turbo mode.? i thought it was my css at first.

Ah, you've added the Turbo code from SonicBrawler's PM code thread? I'm not sure, but tell me how it is. Is it like Bunny Hood mode but less slippery? Also, let me know if it works with EX if you've already got it in.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5333 on: April 27, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »

Ah, you've added the Turbo code from SonicBrawler's PM code thread? I'm not sure, but tell me how it is. Is it like Bunny Hood mode but less slippery? Also, let me know if it works with EX if you've already got it in.
    Yeah it works on Brawlex Im Not using project m brawlex its fun using it no freezes except hector on turbo mode just his side special n and It replaces Curry susp it does all this combos just regular project m turbo mode Not slippery or fast at running doesn't freeze as well Smiley works like charm you should add it on your pack Must use special brawl to play as that mode or the item Supsc whichever but its amazing.
    « Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:10:16 PM by KingImpris » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5334 on: April 27, 2014, 11:34:57 PM »

I've kind of been dead for awhile and no way in hell am I alive again but would someone kindly answer a few questions of mine?

1. Can we add more characters now past fighter 63? I heard rumblings of using boss slots but I am unsure how to utilize them

2. How well does MeleeMaster's ProjectM patch work? Is it glitchy or does it work well? (Using Nebulon's pack)

3. Any new character modules or character ports?

4. Any new major development finds for BrawlEx?

I'd rather not read 200 pages so if anyone could answer my questions that would be most appreciated.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5335 on: April 28, 2014, 12:34:52 AM »

I've kind of been dead for awhile and no way in hell am I alive again but would someone kindly answer a few questions of mine?

1. Can we add more characters now past fighter 63? I heard rumblings of using boss slots but I am unsure how to utilize them

2. How well does MeleeMaster's ProjectM patch work? Is it glitchy or does it work well? (Using Nebulon's pack)

3. Any new character modules or character ports?

4. Any new major development finds for BrawlEx?

I'd rather not read 200 pages so if anyone could answer my questions that would be most appreciated.
    1. yes we can thanks to nebulon for using slot boss,forbidden 7 and unused slots but hes still working on adding more.
    2.they exported project m codes and insert them to brawlex and other stuff it has some glitches but works fine.
    3.sammi is working on making new module thanks to him also.
    4. i dunno i guess

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:36:56 AM by KingImpris » Logged

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5336 on: April 28, 2014, 01:06:59 AM »

Can someone please help me out with the issue of my link clone over Monster Hunter/Porky in Nebulon's pack not using the boomerang, or hookshot and pulling out the bow and arrow causing the game to crash. the portrait thing doesn't bother me that much. I just wanna know how to get him to use his moves without the problems happening.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5337 on: April 28, 2014, 05:10:17 AM »

1.  nope we cant go pass fighter 63, but we have been able to reach about 98 total characters using boss slots.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5338 on: April 28, 2014, 05:14:40 AM »

Instead of using the old Sc_selechar.pac since the memory size is getting bigger for brawlex
    we should use this -
    just giving out ideas it should load the wait 1 animation for each fighter when you select your fighter Since Phantomwings is God in hacking maybe just an idea.
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:20:54 AM by KingImpris » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5339 on: April 28, 2014, 06:23:51 AM »

Instead of using the old Sc_selechar.pac since the memory size is getting bigger for brawlex
    we should use this -
    just giving out ideas it should load the wait 1 animation for each fighter when you select your fighter Since Phantomwings is God in hacking maybe just an idea.

Well, in my pack I've got pictures for all character in my game, plus I added another character yesterday, and pic for a character who isn't in yet, meaning I have 15 character's worth of pictures left to put in.

My total space size is 3.64-5. If you compress you pics and make their dimensions 100x125, then it opens much more space. I'm not even done doing that yet to all of my pictures since going from 128x160 to 100x125 is something relatively new in my pack.

We should have plenty Smiley

Post Merge: April 28, 2014, 06:30:09 AM
    Can someone please help me out with the issue of my link clone over Monster Hunter/Porky in Nebulon's pack not using the boomerang, or hookshot and pulling out the bow and arrow causing the game to crash. the portrait thing doesn't bother me that much. I just wanna know how to get him to use his moves without the problems happening.

Are you using a Link REL?

Monster Hunter is over Ike. So you'd need a Link REL to replace the Ike one.

Along with all of the rest of the Ike files.

To replace the boss slots, find the Fighter, CSS, Cosmetic, and Slot associated with that character (They are all numbered differently, so don't look for them all to have one value. Look for like Fighter24, Cosmetic35 etc. No those aren't his actual values) and replace them with Link files, but give them the same number. Then open up slot, and on the second row, changed the 7th and 8th numbers (Or if they're broken up into pairs with your software, use the 4th pair in the 2nd row) and put the value of the Fighter there. So if Monster Hunter uses "Fighter24" you'd put 24 in there.

For modules, Open the Monster Hunter one and copy the offset and in section 8 open in memory viewer and give your new module the fighter value in the first box of 8 characters.

Smiley?

Post Merge: April 28, 2014, 06:43:29 AM
    Yeah it works on Brawlex Im Not using project m brawlex its fun using it no freezes except hector on turbo mode just his side special n and It replaces Curry susp it does all this combos just regular project m turbo mode Not slippery or fast at running doesn't freeze as well Smiley works like charm you should add it on your pack Must use special brawl to play as that mode or the item Supsc whichever but its amazing.

Were you using my pack by chance? If so, could you send me the GCT with Turbo in it?
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:43:29 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: