The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 23, 2014, 08:39:42 PM
My Brawl Minus tutorial covers setting up dolphin with gecko and the virtual SD. Check out the video in the OP. Skim through til you find the SD card part. It should be near the beginning. Or you can just google around til you figure it out i suppose

Hey Sammi, could you tell us what modules are being worked on?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

For the sake of being lazy, does this crash when fighting against regular Link?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203163
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 23, 2014, 11:14:12 PM
For the sake of being lazy, does this crash when fighting against regular Link?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203163

I've fought Tidus against Link and it's fine for me.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 23, 2014, 11:17:08 PMI've fought Tidus against Link and it's fine for me.
That's Dark Link, the only known Link clone to crash against Link, so...

I dunno though, I have both but haven't tried.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Tidus on May 23, 2014, 11:17:08 PM
I've fought Tidus against Link and it's fine for me.
Well, any Darklink PSA is notorious for crashing the game when fighting against the original link.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 23, 2014, 11:27:18 PM
Well, any Darklink PSA is notorious for crashing the game when fighting against the original link.

Weren't they because they just renamed the files to FitToonLinkXX.pac/pcs?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 23, 2014, 11:41:50 PM
Weren't they because they just renamed the files to FitToonLinkXX.pac/pcs?
Clone engine also causes the crash, with the old Dark Link at least.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

The remastered Dark Link PSA worked fine for me, no crashes so far. Heck, as far as I've seen, there weren't even any gfx errors.

Just tried out Link vs Dark Inteloper Link, no crashes.
So that's an OK from two people~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 23, 2014, 11:54:09 PM
Just tried out Link vs Dark Inteloper Link, no crashes.
So that's an OK from two people~

In my pack. People love to do Link V Dark Link Interloper.

No crashes. Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is awesome.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

May 24, 2014, 12:29:48 AM #5815 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:31:47 AM by Ultraxwing
Thanks for conforming that for me, you guys are awesome. i'm making my own package, albeitly probably not original in anyway, might as well make one for giggles. thanks again guys, Brawl's community hasn't been more alive since 2010. it's so sexy to see =3

and because of my dabbling in PSA, and understanding it a little bit better, i might be making Movesets. something different than Clare. i'm going to give one hint to one idea that i had involving a new PSA

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When it comes to De GFX glitching characters, can i use the old Character ID's? eg Roy, i can use Roy's ID?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nebulon on May 23, 2014, 08:47:26 PM
Hey Sammi, could you tell us what modules are being worked on?

Sorry sorry, The ones im slated to work on next are ness, rob, diddy, and fixing falcons. Ness' is basically done i just need to fix this one patch string for one of his articles. Haven't really had a ton of time to get back to work on this, but i should start working on it again in approximately 5 days. I'll also put up a sound and gfx video tut around that time

Possibly update the tool too...gotta find time for that thing..

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 24, 2014, 12:29:48 AMWhen it comes to De GFX glitching characters, can i use the old Character ID's? eg Roy, i can use Roy's ID?
Nope, nulled IDs like Roy's won't work.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

What you've done so far is been awesome Sammy!!! Like everyone else I too will patiently wait for the next modules to be released. I'm definitely excited for when it happens! I wish I could only help but I'm not expert at it...

May 24, 2014, 07:36:21 AM #5819 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:49:13 AM by Dylanator1
Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 23, 2014, 08:39:42 PM
My Brawl Minus tutorial covers setting up dolphin with gecko and the virtual SD. Check out the video in the OP. Skim through til you find the SD card part. It should be near the beginning. Or you can just google around til you figure it out i suppose

Wow I really owe you and Pokemon God one. :kdance:

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 07:43:41 AM

Quote from: Sammi Husky on May 24, 2014, 05:18:43 AM
Sorry sorry, The ones im slated to work on next are ness, rob, diddy, and fixing falcons. Ness' is basically done i just need to fix this one patch string for one of his articles. Haven't really had a ton of time to get back to work on this, but i should start working on it again in approximately 5 days. I'll also put up a sound and gfx video tut around that time

Possibly update the tool too...gotta find time for that thing..

Don't forget to update both tools and...

Don't forget to bring a towel!

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 07:49:13 AM

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 24, 2014, 12:29:48 AM
Brawl's community hasn't been more alive since 2010. it's so sexy to see =3

Yeah but I'm worried, it may die out when SSB 3DS and WiiU come out.