The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: tooterp on May 30, 2014, 12:49:39 AM
they said cbliss was not compatable with brawlex but melee masters mega move set has cbliss
BrawlEx has a built in CBliss thing, so even if it was compatible it'd be redundant.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: tooterp on May 30, 2014, 12:49:39 AM
they said cbliss was not compatable with brawlex but melee masters mega move set has cbliss
BrawlEx was meant to replace cBliss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 30, 2014, 01:42:40 AM
BrawlEx was meant to replace cBliss.

i agree with this statement exactly brawlex did what cbliss didnt add character with out taking them out it i cant say how many time with cbliss i wanted someone in but my brother didnt want me to go over someone he liked XD
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

sorry i don't really know much about cbiliss at all and i have only know about brawl ex for 5 days so i apoligize if i say something wrong
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Quote from: tooterp on May 30, 2014, 03:03:56 AM
sorry i don't really know much about cbiliss at all and i have only know about brawl ex for 5 days so i apoligize if i say something wrong
there is a thread in the programmin section to get the same effect of cbliss in brawlex
u can get 10 characters per slot, defaults and clones
and about 4 characters can get 12
and
theoretically
if u set up ur clones correctly
u can get 12 characters per clone...

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 30, 2014, 04:58:19 AM
there is a thread in the programmin section to get the same effect of cbliss in brawlex
u can get 10 characters per slot, defaults and clones
and about 4 characters can get 12
and
theoretically
if u set up ur clones correctly
u can get 12 characters per clone...

Can you link me too it.


Hey um, so i'm using the Brawl - xml with riivo for Brawlex.

It loads up a css and everything correctly, but it doesn't load any hacks. No clones, no stages, no nothing. Just regular vBrawl. Am i doing something wrong O.o?

May 30, 2014, 09:56:54 PM #5963 Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:58:42 PM by leondanny56
do you have hook set to AxNextFrame.

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 09:58:42 PM

the clones won't show up if the hook isn't set to axnextframe.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

I've got a major problem, Some Reason Mewtwo Randomly quit working for me in my pack. It somehow happened after I tried out using His leftover Brawl Configs I made sure the files were correct but it's still not working. The Module's also named correctly and also has the right numbers for his files.

i would just put it back to how it was untill you figure it out
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

For some reason when I open the config utility, it will only let me check/uncheck costumes 0-5 along with ?A. I can't check any of the other costumes. Is it because I'm using Windows 8.1?

Quote from: tooterp on May 30, 2014, 11:22:42 PM
i would just put it back to how it was untill you figure it out
No, I mean even after trying to fix it up cause I screwed up and deleted my original configs for him, I went back and added in the Configs for Lucario to use on Mewtwo but he still won't load up for me.

Quote from: leondanny56 on May 30, 2014, 09:56:54 PM
do you have hook set to AxNextFrame.

Post Merge: May 30, 2014, 09:58:42 PM

the clones won't show up if the hook isn't set to axnextframe.

Still not working. My codes are working but no clones up.

Its riivo right, do i need the file patch code?

it doesnt work on riivo it only works on gecko
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri