The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@kiimpris
fix the css man
move bones in the sc_selcharacter to align your character slots better
also, that rainbow background needs something better

Could someone take the time to explain how to apply BrawlEx with PM please?

What do I do I need and so forth please


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 04, 2014, 11:33:51 PMI think it would be lovely if many of the older PSAs got an update, even if it's just for tristripping the model/giving animations the Maya touch/bug fixes.
Well I am planning on giving Eldiran's Wisp a bit of an update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Would anyone want to try out a pre release version of my pack after the two minor bugs are fixed So I can have some opinions on it?

If anyone could help, why does P:M launcher take me back to wii menu?

Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 01:40:17 AM
If anyone could help, why does P:M launcher take me back to wii menu?

You're just like me, being ignored all the time.

Check all your files to see what's missing. Or PM someone who knows about this.
I can say "Look for a tutorial", but there isn't any.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 05, 2014, 01:58:01 AM
You're just like me, being ignored all the time.

Check all your files to see what's missing. Or PM someone who knows about this.
I can say "Look for a tutorial", but there isn't any.

Thx man for the answer.
I'm using the hackless method and gameconfig is on my SD root. But it never works.

Quote from: 24tee on June 05, 2014, 02:01:31 AM
Thx man for the answer.
I'm using the hackless method and gameconfig is on my SD root. But it never works.

IDK if the P:M launcher works with the hackless method.
Works for Project M, but not for BrawlEx.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 05, 2014, 01:58:01 AMYou're just like me, being ignored all the time.
Or maybe people just don't know the answer.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

This has probably been asked before but searching didn't pop anything up so: The brawlex config utility has an area of the resources called Kirby in which you can select single or multiple. Does that mean we can make a character allow Kirby to copy between two hats? So then for example Kirby swallowing Donkey Kong can either get Donkey Kong's punch hat or Diddy's Peanut gun hat?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on June 05, 2014, 02:31:59 AM
This has probably been asked before but searching didn't pop anything up so: The brawlex config utility has an area of the resources called Kirby in which you can select single or multiple. Does that mean we can make a character allow Kirby to copy between two hats? So then for example Kirby swallowing Donkey Kong can either get Donkey Kong's punch hat or Diddy's Peanut gun hat?
I think the multiple Kirby files are just there as alternate Kirby hats for that particular character... I don't even know if it's actually used, though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

June 05, 2014, 03:01:15 AM #6087 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:02:31 AM by KingImpris
Quote from: Segtendo on June 04, 2014, 11:38:35 PM
Everything
Lol well that is true alot of them fan character make their character look straight out like shadow or sonic some come out weird i use art and make it look more original looking just like example Nazo that looks great.

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 03:02:31 AM

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 05, 2014, 12:12:42 AM
@kiimpris
fix the css man
move bones in the sc_selcharacter to align your character slots better
also, that rainbow background needs something better
How do i do that specifically?

Quote from: KingImpris on June 05, 2014, 03:01:15 AM
Lol well that is true alot of them fan character make their character look straight out like shadow or sonic some come out weird i use art and make it look more original looking just like example Nazo that looks great.

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 03:02:31 AM
How do i do that specifically?
i dont know
but it can be done

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 05, 2014, 03:44:39 AM
i dont know
but it can be done

Yeah like Nebulons pack guess ill mess with sc_selechar.pac