Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848247 times)
GaM3r2Xtreme
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6930 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:22 PM »

How are you able to get the new RELs to work? I've been trying to load the zelda alone REL with no luck. The game freezes on loading when the stage is selected, so I'm assuming I messed up installing her module. Is it suppose to be renamed to "ft_zelda.rel"? And seeing from post 6351 on page 424, I think the newer fighter dat files need to be edited with a hex editor since the config utility 1.3 doesn't work for them.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6931 on: August 08, 2014, 09:16:03 PM »

So I'm experiencing a problem in my Project M Loader... For some reason.. If I don't use the "Unknown Code" from the Project M gct, the loader won't work. If I merge it with some other codes, the loader works, but it would freeze after I press "Play". Last time, we only just the "Unknown Code" and instead of their hacks, I replaced them with mine. There were some problems, but the beginning worked. The only problems I had there were "The CSS was missing some characters for some reason..., the BrawlEX clone didn't show up in the CSS, and I think there was one more problem but I forgot." But I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with my hacks because before BrawlEX was released, I used to use BeyondYou's riivo, and before that I used to use Gecko. I deleted all .xml's from Riivo to make it work like Gecko and for some reason, I'm not sure why this is happening. Please help.

saw people kinda ignored you. first off this isn't really the thread to ask that kinda thing as its not BeX related. Second. project M launcher really is just gecko without reloading ios38. its not really as special as everyone seems to make it out to be. the launcher will work with any GCT file just load the game as you would thru gecko. you don't need any particular code to make it work.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6932 on: August 09, 2014, 12:31:42 AM »

Does anyone know if the "Unstable Build" can brick wiis? Or does in only work on dolphin...

P.S. Is playing on a WiiU Risky? It's what I've been doing so far.
    The unstable build can't brick your wii, it's not doing anything to affect your wii's system menu or related system stuff. The worst it could ever have the possibility of doing would be to corrupt your save file, and I doubt in its current state it could even do that. Mind you due to its instability I'd still recommend the older build for better enjoyment.

Also I wouldn't think playing it on a wii u would be risky in any way, unless Ninty decided to take action against homebrew on the vwii.

On topic: Has anything happened since the Zelda/ROB/Toon Link REL?

Off Topic: I'm going dark until the next Brawl EX update. I want to go back to playing video games so I'm stepping away until the next step goes into motion. Which is why I haven't been here or responded to anything. I'm playing Fire Emblem 1-11. Wish me luck.

I can't recall anything new happening, I've been keeping up with the forums but I've been taking a break on updating my stuff too. I've got a huge stack of games that has been building up for awhile now that's in well need of being played.

Gigaeel
    Expert Kitten

"I will create the perfect world" -Light Yagami

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6933 on: August 09, 2014, 07:32:08 AM »

So the maximum amount of character slots is 100 right? But is it possible to have 100 individual slots each with their own cosmetics and such? Because the most I've gotten is 85, and that's including the unused configs that you have to link together manually. So where would these other 15 slots come from?

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6934 on: August 09, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »

Thanks for all the answers, guys! Except you didn't answer one thing, which was if the new EXModules from the unstable build work on the stable release.

HaxMax
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6935 on: August 09, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »

I've ran Project M Loader and everything works fine but the CSS won't show the extra character I added. I needed to have another Lucas slot but it didn't work. I added everything needed and I'm not sure what's wrong. And adding to that, I'm not sure why in "My Music", the "Menu" is showing double track song for "SSBB Main Theme". Seperate info is that why doesn't Project M read some of my other codes like "Fox No Entry, Popo No Result, Pit has Ganon voice, etc." Please Help. Sad

Image for My Music Error: http://i.imgur.com/iH8bn1B.jpg

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6936 on: August 09, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »

So the maximum amount of character slots is 100 right? But is it possible to have 100 individual slots each with their own cosmetics and such? Because the most I've gotten is 85, and that's including the unused configs that you have to link together manually. So where would these other 15 slots come from?

Are you including boss slots, alloys, forbidden 7, Warioman, Giga Bowser, Sheik, ZSS, Individual Pokemon and trainer.

Thanks for all the answers, guys! Except you didn't answer one thing, which was if the new EXModules from the unstable build work on the stable release.

All the modules can be used with any release. So, yes.

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6937 on: August 09, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »

All the modules can be used with any release. So, yes.

YAHOO! Zelda clone, here I come!

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6938 on: August 09, 2014, 11:23:51 AM »

So I've started working with this again, and I've gotten past the strap loader screen (THANK GOD), but whenever I try to go to the Character Select, the game freezes. I'm using SammyHusky's tool, if that helps anyone.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:56:22 PM by The Professor » Logged

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Gigaeel
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6939 on: August 09, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »

Are you including boss slots, alloys, forbidden 7, Warioman, Giga Bowser, Sheik, ZSS, Individual Pokemon and trainer.

Yes I am. I've used up every available slot up to ID 3E except the none slot because I've heard it causes bad damages. I've also used every ID from 3F to 63, so I'm really not sure how we're supposed to get 100 characters :s

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6940 on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »

Yes I am. I've used up every available slot up to ID 3E except the none slot because I've heard it causes bad damages. I've also used every ID from 3F to 63, so I'm really not sure how we're supposed to get 100 characters :s

you will not be able to use all 100 slots unless you either use the unstable build of brawlex version 2 or unless you wait until phantom wing uploads an update to brawlex version 2 making it stable.

otherwise the max amount of character slots you can have will be arond 87 or so i think, however it may be less than the amount i said or slightly more but one thing is for sure you can't have up to the full 100 slots with any of the stable biulds released so far however you can get really colse to the max by adding the alloy slots the forbidden 7 and even a couple more by using popo and nana's slots. otherwise like i said you will have to use the unstable build of version 2 brawlex.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Gigaeel
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6941 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:52 PM »

Good, all I needed to know. I just thought I was missing something since I only had enough configs for about 86 slots

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6942 on: August 09, 2014, 02:21:08 PM »

YAHOO! Zelda clone, here I come!

I have not gotten any zelda clones to work using the new module of her yet :/

You Never Know!

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6943 on: August 09, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »

I have not gotten any zelda clones to work using the new module of her yet :/

Well, I just did. Maybe it only works on console.

corpsra
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6944 on: August 09, 2014, 07:49:41 PM »

Well, I just did. Maybe it only works on console.
    what did you do to get yours working?  I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:50:39 PM by corpsra » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: