The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SSBB666 on August 14, 2014, 08:24:44 PM
You should release your pack man that'd be cool
I would like to, but I want to make sure everything works just fine before I do so. there are a few graphical issues that need to be fixed. I think Nebulon had a tutorial on non-colliding graphics between characters? I need to find that. XD

Quote from: Slick76jakers on August 14, 2014, 08:45:07 PM
I would like to, but I want to make sure everything works just fine before I do so. there are a few graphical issues that need to be fixed. I think Nebulon had a tutorial on non-colliding graphics between characters? I need to find that. XD

Yes, he has one.

However, it is really hard.

ASF1nk made one too, but too short. I can't understand what to do.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 14, 2014, 10:53:02 PM
Yes, he has one.

However, it is really hard.

ASF1nk made one too, but too short. I can't understand what to do.
Oh, jeez, really? Guess if I can't understand it, there's nothing I can do. :/

Quote from: Slick76jakers on August 15, 2014, 03:24:23 AM
Oh, jeez, really? Guess if I can't understand it, there's nothing I can do. :/

There's a video tutorial made by SonicBrawler.
I haven't seen it, but you should check it out.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Jaja Yeah, SonicBrawler pretty much got it.
You might also want to find the original file from where the enemy/trophy ef_file is loaded and rename that ef_file too and put it in your sd card to avoid any possible conflict.

Also clones with traces/sword traces might be a bit more complicated. From what I recall the sub ef_file needs to also have traces/zanzou and there is an extra parameter that needs to be edited for the swordglow on the PSA. I think I posted a list of the Trace/Zanzou IDs somewhere some one might have it. :P

This from the top of my head and I didn't really get to test much with gfx. Maybe you could try the unused/nulled ef_files?

Anyways, good work! jaja


Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on August 15, 2014, 09:08:59 AM
This from the top of my head and I didn't really get to test much with gfx. Maybe you could try the unused/nulled ef_files?
Already tried them, they just don't work. Although it's good if your character doesn't use GFX stuff.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: ASF1nk on August 15, 2014, 09:40:23 AM
Now I know. lol
http://youtu.be/pele5vptVgc
I couldn't resist. :P


Also has anyone gotten a Zelda clone to work? Cause I am having some weird stuff happening with having the Spiderman and Pheonix PSA's on the original Sheik & Zelda. And I want to know if splitting them into different clones would be better.  :P

Can someone please give me a link to download the BrawlEx Clone Tool. The link on this page doesn't work anymore and I cannot find it anywhere else. Anyone willing to help a new BrawlEx user?

Quote from: SumRndmDde on August 15, 2014, 03:36:36 PM
Can someone please give me a link to download the BrawlEx Clone Tool. The link on this page doesn't work anymore and I cannot find it anywhere else. Anyone willing to help a new BrawlEx user?
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70217.0

Quote from: ASF1nk on August 15, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

Jaja Yeah, SonicBrawler pretty much got it.
You might also want to find the original file from where the enemy/trophy ef_file is loaded and rename that ef_file too and put it in your sd card to avoid any possible conflict.

Also clones with traces/sword traces might be a bit more complicated. From what I recall the sub ef_file needs to also have traces/zanzou and there is an extra parameter that needs to be edited for the swordglow on the PSA. I think I posted a list of the Trace/Zanzou IDs somewhere some one might have it. :P

This from the top of my head and I didn't really get to test much with gfx. Maybe you could try the unused/nulled ef_files?

Anyways, good work! jaja




That must explain why I keep getting weird textures happening with a cloned Goku over Pit. When I have normal Pit and Goku fighting, Pit will start to shoot Goku's cloud and his Kamehameha wave appears when, I believe, he flies. I'm still unsure how the second one happens since a computer is doing this.

On a side note, is it possible to expand Stages as clones too? I looked through the thread below abit and it got me thinking if anyone knew a method to increase stage slots.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20291.0

Hi I have an issue with BrawlEx.. when it's activated the game freezes upon selecting a stage. I have BrawlEx's core files "sc_selcharacter" & the stage expansion's "sc_selmap" together in one Common5 but still getting freezing. Here are my codes & if other info is needed let me know.. appreciated.

Codefile: http://1drv.ms/1sKq9Dh
La Vida Loca

Brawlex is currently not compatible with common5 that's why sc_character and sc_selmap are separate files in various packs.