The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on August 27, 2014, 11:16:33 PM
It is indeed very possible with BRawl EX
i even scaled several icons on my CSS,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That set up is amazing... But you're not sure if it'd work with a 100 CSS Icon count? I could easily test that :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

August 28, 2014, 02:27:32 AM #7111 Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:28:35 AM by Anarchy Panty (Br3)
In fact it is pretty possible. I've shown here another custom BrawlEx CSS a while ago.



Disregard them Randoms and Marios, lol. I needed to test the layout with enough icons.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 28, 2014, 02:27:32 AM
In fact it is pretty possible. I've shown here another custom BrawlEx CSS a while ago.



Disregard them Randoms and Marios, lol. I needed to test the layout with enough icons.

I hate giving incorrect information lol

Last I had seen was someone tryin but not being able to figure it out. I had no idea anyone had made a new format for the css.

The allignment and orientation of icons is done with the css coding right?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

lol @ marios

This is totally relevant.

so i made a clone and decided i wanted to create another. when i hit add i go this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application, If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Input string was not in correct format

When i hit continue no clone is added and if i hit quit the tool closes. how do i fix this error without losing my clone?

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 02:33:37 AM
I hate giving incorrect information lol

Last I had seen was someone tryin but not being able to figure it out. I had no idea anyone had made a new format for the css.

The allignment and orientation of icons is done with the css coding right?
not at all
its done by editing ur selcharacter pac file.
once u have ur desired css screen
by default all ur clones go to scale 0,0,0
and transition 0,0,0
so u have to arrange each one by hand to ur desired spot
save in brawlbox
and close
keep in mind that u need to add all the necessary portraits

and it goes a little more complicated than that
but me just jabbering would only make more confusion lol
but like i said
ill probably relase mine wheni add more characters

I tried to change the scale of each icon, but it gives me a css with too big icons and I can't navigate in the CSS because to that. Whereas I changed the scale X to 0.5 and scale Y to 1.9...

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 02:33:37 AM
I hate giving incorrect information lol

Last I had seen was someone tryin but not being able to figure it out. I had no idea anyone had made a new format for the css.

The allignment and orientation of icons is done with the css coding right?

It was done through bone animations within the selcharacter file.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on August 28, 2014, 02:57:12 AM
lol @ marios

This is totally relevant.

I'm testing it as I make it to make sure it will have no glitches to new users. Once everything is tested and set so there are no bugs, I'll release it on the vault as an option for BrawlEx users.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


dont wanna be a bother but if anyone knows how to get past my error that would be awesome. cant find it anywhere online so i came here

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 05:32:32 PM
dont wanna be a bother but if anyone knows how to get past my error that would be awesome. cant find it anywhere online so i came here
You are gonna need to tell us your error...
lol How will we help if we don't know it.
SSB is cool.

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 04:36:45 AM
so i made a clone and decided i wanted to create another. when i hit add i go this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application, If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Input string was not in correct format

When i hit continue no clone is added and if i hit quit the tool closes. how do i fix this error without losing my clone?


^That's his error.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

August 28, 2014, 07:59:20 PM #7121 Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:09:22 PM by FUnKy67
Quote from: Vortoxo on August 28, 2014, 06:32:12 PM
You are gonna need to tell us your error...
lol How will we help if we don't know it.
yeah sorry about that. it was like 3 or 4 posts above. nebulon quoted it right there ^

Post Merge: August 28, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 06:52:31 PM
^That's his error.
are you nebulon like from the nebulon pack?!  

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 28, 2014, 02:27:32 AM
In fact it is pretty possible. I've shown here another custom BrawlEx CSS a while ago.



Disregard them Randoms and Marios, lol. I needed to test the layout with enough icons.

That is so cool.... Could you release it anytime soon, preferably without the gigantic random? I'v been trying to do this for so long...

Quote from: FUnKy67 on August 28, 2014, 07:59:20 PM
yeah sorry about that. it was like 3 or 4 posts above. nebulon quoted it right there ^

Post Merge: August 28, 2014, 08:08:19 PM
are you nebulon like from the nebulon pack?!  

That is correct :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on August 28, 2014, 08:27:42 PM
That is correct :)
thats awesome man. your pack is sick. took me like 2 days to add one character to brawl. your's just blows my mind