The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is there a way to put a clone over a character? Like putting another mario over pit or another pikachu over squirtle?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How do I remove that name above the character's icon on the CSS?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 31, 2014, 04:07:01 AM #7503 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 04:09:29 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: br3compactor on October 31, 2014, 12:57:52 AM
Feedback on this, please:
I have no idea what that is saying...

Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 04:08:18 AM

OH wait!
Is it trying to say Scott Pilgrim?...

It needs work... The only way I figured it out was by looking at the url and seeing SCOTT.mp3 at the end.

Quote from: Thomasco2013 on October 30, 2014, 11:15:58 AM
Is there any way to add the clone characters to the tourney mode css?

Iirc tourney mode is incompatible with BrawlEx

Quote from: yoshi535 on October 30, 2014, 08:43:04 PM
How do I remove that name above the character's icon on the CSS?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26658

Quote from: Nebulon on October 29, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
Quick question.

Do Olimar skins after the 6th skin lack the capacity to have a glow on their antenna? Or did I do something wrong?

Post Merge: October 29, 2014, 11:55:23 PM

What BB do people recommend for editing their CSS files for Brawl EX? My CSS files are very easily prone to being corrupted while using BB 71

nebulon i had the same problem as you with that version of brawlbox but as soon as i went back to using brawlbox v0.69 my css no longer ended up getting corrupted, so i recommend using brawlbox v0.69
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on October 31, 2014, 04:07:01 AM
OH wait!
Is it trying to say Scott Pilgrim?...

It needs work... The only way I figured it out was by looking at the url and seeing SCOTT.mp3 at the end.

Yeah, but... which suggestions would you have?

EDIT: Tweaked a little bit.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hello all, i had stepped out of brawl hacking for a while cause i was busy moving in with my (soon to be)fiance and im planning to get back into hacking soon, mostlyl cause shes wanted to see wjat i assembledfor bbrawlex however the last update i recall was 2.0 which was proven unstable, was just released. Would someone please, euther via reply or pm give me a qyick update if what ive missed? 
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Just a question:

Has someone tried to edit the common3.pac to hack/edit the Items?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Power Marshall on October 30, 2014, 04:54:29 PM
Is there a way to put a clone over a character? Like putting another mario over pit or another pikachu over squirtle?
By REL porting, you can without BrawlEX. I'm not an expert on it though.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on November 01, 2014, 10:58:49 PM
By REL porting, you can without BrawlEX. I'm not an expert on it though.
With the Plug & Play Rels, right? I did that and they never show me respect and always freeze after selecting a stage. But if possible, then I will do that, and how would I replace Squirts when along with Char, Ivy, and pokemon trainer, they all share a rel? Anyone know?
Thanks for responding; I thought nobody saw my post!
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on November 02, 2014, 12:25:25 PM
With the Plug & Play Rels, right? I did that and they never show me respect and always freeze after selecting a stage. But if possible, then I will do that, and how would I replace Squirts when along with Char, Ivy, and pokemon trainer, they all share a rel? Anyone know?
Thanks for responding; I thought nobody saw my post!
you cant rel port over transforming characters any of the transforming chars like pokmons and trainer, samus and zss, zelda and sheik and bowser and giga bowser.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2014, 05:00:57 PM
you cant rel port over transforming characters any of the transforming chars like pokmons and trainer, samus and zss, zelda and sheik and bowser and giga bowser.

Unless there's a code to separate them, this will never be possible.

If SSB Wii U ever starts to be hacked, it could be possible as they are now separated characters.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 02, 2014, 05:03:27 PM
Unless there's a code to separate them, this will never be possible.

If SSB Wii U ever starts to be hacked, it could be possible as they are now separated characters.
a simple code wont do it they share a rel so how would a code separate a rel? you would need to make a custom rel for each one even after the code.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2014, 05:09:57 PM
a simple code wont do it they share a rel so how would a code separate a rel? you would need to make a custom rel for each one even after the code.

There is a code made by ASF1nk that separates Zelda and Sheik.
I haven't tested it yet.

If it doesn't work, then you're right.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.