The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: yoshi535 on November 02, 2014, 11:09:43 PM
Tried it, He comes up as Mario

Ah, debug Mario. I've gotten him before.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on November 02, 2014, 11:13:10 PM
Ah, debug Mario. I've gotten him before.
Why is he coming up? Is there any way to get rid of him?

you cant expect a boss to work... they dont have the files needed to be in versus mode they are part of the stages they are into thats why there models are inside the stage files yes they have an id but they dont have the files to appear outise of their own boss arena mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2014, 11:17:09 PM
you cant expect a boss to work... they dont have the files needed to be in versus mode they are part of the stages they are into thats why there models are inside the stage files yes they have an id but they dont have the files to appear outise of their own boss arena mode.
Well, at least we tried.

I figure you'd need to code him over someone else in psa, but you could probably rip his model from the stage, along with his animations or something to that effect. If you really want to try using the bosses though there are boss control codes that allow the 4th gamecube controller to command them. Though only in their respective stages of course.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on November 03, 2014, 01:55:46 AM
I figure you'd need to code him over someone else in psa, but you could probably rip his model from the stage, along with his animations or something to that effect. If you really want to try using the bosses though there are boss control codes that allow the 4th gamecube controller to command them. Though only in their respective stages of course.

There are codes for that!?!?!?!?!?!? Does it conflict with Ex?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on November 03, 2014, 01:58:27 AM
There are codes for that!?!?!?!?!?!? Does it conflict with Ex?

Probably yes, probably not.

However, they will only work in Boss Battles.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on November 03, 2014, 01:58:27 AM
There are codes for that!?!?!?!?!?!? Does it conflict with Ex?

I very much doubt it considering the nature of the codes. But yes, they only work during boss battles, you can't just activate them and have master hand show up anywhere. I can probs find em...
Yep, right here: http://geckocodes.org/?c=RSBP01#2

It's cool to mess around with as a novelty more or less, or maybe if you wanna challenge your friends.

November 03, 2014, 11:46:02 AM #7539 Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 11:47:43 AM by yoshi535
Is Battlefield supposed to not have music? It also freezes if selected in my music. Also, can characters be added to all-star mode?

There's also another glitch with Luigi's Mansion.
The game will freeze when selecting it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: yoshi535 on November 03, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
Is Battlefield supposed to not have music? It also freezes if selected in my music. Also, can characters be added to all-star mode?
Sounds like your My Music is corrupted, might wanna look for a guide to fix it, I believe you just need to activate a certain code. As for all-star I think I heard about editting the files for it at one point but I don't know if anyone has actually put together a new all-star mode with brawl ex characters. To be truthful though it's definitely something I'd like to look into after I max my roster.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 04, 2014, 12:26:34 AM
There's also another glitch with Luigi's Mansion.
The game will freeze when selecting it.

Sounds like an issue with your Luigi's Mansion files. Check the .rel you're using over it, as well as the stage itself. I know I have vanilla Luigi's Mansion in mine, loading from the game's files not SD, and it runs just fine with BrawlEx, along with the rest of the vanilla stages.

November 04, 2014, 07:40:47 AM #7542 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:41:46 AM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: yoshi535 on November 03, 2014, 11:46:02 AM
Is Battlefield supposed to not have music? It also freezes if selected in my music. Also, can characters be added to all-star mode?
You need to use the My Music reset code
Be sure to only use these codes seperately from your actual code sets. Open the game with the reset code on, do a match or two, then turn the game off and it should be fine.


Battlefield My Music Reset :
4A000000 9017EBCC
14000000 000026FC
14000004 00000032
14000008 000027EE
1400000C 00000032
14000010 00002711
14000014 00000032
14000018 00002813
1400001C 00000032
14000020 00002815
14000024 00000032
E0000000 80008000


Also, yes! It is possible to do that with all-star~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

November 04, 2014, 11:00:10 AM #7543 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:10:50 AM by yoshi535
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on November 04, 2014, 07:40:47 AM
You need to use the My Music reset code
Be sure to only use these codes seperately from your actual code sets. Open the game with the reset code on, do a match or two, then turn the game off and it should be fine.


Battlefield My Music Reset :
4A000000 9017EBCC
14000000 000026FC
14000004 00000032
14000008 000027EE
1400000C 00000032
14000010 00002711
14000014 00000032
14000018 00002813
1400001C 00000032
14000020 00002815
14000024 00000032
E0000000 80008000


Also, yes! It is possible to do that with all-star~
How do I add them to All-Star? Also, should I keep codes such as File Patch and SDHC Extension on?

SDHC I've no idea for, File patch, no.
All-Star though~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62505.0
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27607.0
You're looking for the 'MiscDataEditor' for the second link.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!