The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't help you because I don't know what you did but I could explain you how to do it.
I will use this image as an example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The red numbers in the red rectangle are what you need to add/edit, for example the 04 in the image indicates that if you use Tournament mode the color it will show will be purple (in fact I have the list of the colors if somebody for some reason want it) and the 02 indicate that it will load the FitLink02.pcs if you have 02 marked in Link's Fighter.dat otherwise it will just load FitLink00.pcs and finally the 0C is where the game is going to stop reading even if you have more customes after it.

The only colors you need are 00, 01 and 03 which are red, blue and green respectively the other colors can even be the same (in hex) and the numbering of the Fit_.pcs are in hex e.g. 0A is FitLink10.pcs
Also you can use the FitLinkDark files if you replace 02 with 0C, altough you can't use the FitLinkFake files, I tried it but it show a wierd error in Dolphin that make the game to freeze

That alternate file loader for stages IS tempting, but I'm personally going to see how PW addresses additional stages before I go through with it. It's a nice option though for the mean time.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on December 26, 2014, 09:06:32 AM
I can't help you because I don't know what you did but I could explain you how to do it.
I will use this image as an example:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The red numbers in the red rectangle are what you need to add/edit, for example the 04 in the image indicates that if you use Tournament mode the color it will show will be purple (in fact I have the list of the colors if somebody for some reason want it) and the 02 indicate that it will load the FitLink02.pcs if you have 02 marked in Link's Fighter.dat otherwise it will just load FitLink00.pcs and finally the 0C is where the game is going to stop reading even if you have more customes after it.

The only colors you need are 00, 01 and 03 which are red, blue and green respectively the other colors can even be the same (in hex) and the numbering of the Fit_.pcs are in hex e.g. 0A is FitLink10.pcs
Also you can use the FitLinkDark files if you replace 02 with 0C, altough you can't use the FitLinkFake files, I tried it but it show a wierd error in Dolphin that make the game to freeze

I still couldn't get it.
Let me see that list, it might help.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 26, 2014, 05:02:19 PM
I still couldn't get it.
Let me see that list, it might help.
The list is just the colors that appear in Tournament mode but if you want to see it:
00 - Red
01 - Blue
02 - Yellow
03 - Green
04 - Purple
05 - Indigo
06 - Pink
07 - Brown
08 - Black
09 - White
0A - Orange
0B - Grey
0C - End Reading

They go in the even numbers, you can know in what number you are if you use the horizontal numbers after "Offset (h)" as a guide

To be able to use bx characters in tourney

All right, found the issue on Link.

I completely FORGOT to include the 0C at the end.
Now it is there, no freezes.

Thanks guys for the help.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I'd like to know if the solo Zelda rel from the unstable build works with the latest stable one.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 27, 2014, 11:22:33 PM
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I'd like to know if the solo Zelda rel from the unstable build works with the latest stable one.

So far, Up-B freezes.

IDK if there are more issues.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 27, 2014, 11:33:21 PM
So far, Up-B freezes.

IDK if there are more issues.

Even if re-PSA'd with a new one?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 27, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
Even if re-PSA'd with a new one?

IDK, I've never tried.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 27, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
Even if re-PSA'd with a new one?
I use the zelda alone module in my setup. You must use a PSA where Up-B doesn't involve Zelda's teleport and Down-B doesn't transform. If you play a match as a Zelda alone PSA, the game will crash on real Wiis if you play as original Zelda or Sheik afterwards. Dolphin Emulator does not suffer from this problem though.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 28, 2014, 06:50:19 PM
I use the zelda alone module in my setup. You must use a PSA where Up-B doesn't involve Zelda's teleport and Down-B doesn't transform. If you play a match as a Zelda alone PSA, the game will crash on real Wiis if you play as original Zelda or Sheik afterwards. Dolphin Emulator does not suffer from this problem though.

Great. >.> Thanks anyway.

Now to wait 100 years till the next update. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 28, 2014, 07:02:05 PM
Great. >.> Thanks anyway.

Now to wait 100 years till the next update. :P

I'm keeping my fnigers crossed for the anniversary. ;)

Also, has anyone figured out how to make NEss PSAs that work over Lucas have a chargeable down and up smash?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Yeah, sorry about the 100 years comment, I'm just really losing patience, you could say. This is the most epic hack I've seen since Project M and I want to see it flourish.