The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would be hyped if I liked pokemon :v

January 14, 2015, 04:49:43 AM #7801 Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:50:34 AM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
alright heres my broken brawlex build after I updated it to  v2.0 if anyone can help me find out why its crashing at the CSS let me know, I've tried everything to figure it out on my own, but I can't seem to figure it out >_>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i6760wzt6lgxdsy/BrawlExCrashWHY.zip
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 13, 2015, 05:40:06 PM
Edit: I would also like to know which parts of the common2.pac were edited for BrawlEx, as I'd like to see if it's possible to merge BrawlDJ's common2 with BrawlEx's common2.

Did you manage to get BrawlDJ working? I always get stuck on:
Quote from: IWasAPerson on July 07, 2011, 11:36:46 PM
Warning SongID 2703 has no name! If it is used in My Music it will freeze!
New title entry for SongID 3000- Custom Song - index 265
Traceback <most recent call last>:
File "BrawlDJ.py", line 9, in <module>
inject<>
File "C:\User\(My name)\Downloads\brawldj_v1_0\functions.py",line 109, in inject
write_sndBgmTitleData<entries, "build/sndBgmTitleData.dat">
File "C:\User\(My name)\Downloads\brawldj_v1_0\functions.py", line 15, in write_sndBgmTitleData
f.write<pack<">I",thing>>
struct.errot: integer out of range for 'I' format code
Press any key to continue...

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I get stuck on the same error, ebola. :\

But this isn't the thread for that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: ZeusLink on January 30, 2015, 10:23:46 PM
Uh, i'm sorry but this does NOT work on wii, and i'm pretty pissed about it. I was trying to make a custom brawl hack pack for wii that is a brawlex hack. I did not want to do this on dolphin because it is slow and laggy on my computer. Why would anyone create a brawlex pack for dolphin?!

1. (I know from experience) It does work on a Wii,  you just can't launch normally. You have to use the File Patch code on GeckoOS.

2. You need a good computer to play Brawl on your PC without lag.

3. You quoted the whole topic. (-‸ლ)

4. Don't act like an [censored]. No one will want to help you.


Has somebody tested Classic, All-Star or Boss Battles already?

I mean, v2.0.0.0. returns you directly to the CSS if using a clone, right?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I have the .rel Lucas on the desktop and renamed it " ft_lucasEx.rel " but whenever I open CodeManager and look for it to open Lucas, it doesn't show up, please help!

Quote from: jedycus on February 01, 2015, 05:57:06 PM
I have the .rel Lucas on the desktop and renamed it " ft_lucasEx.rel " but whenever I open CodeManager and look for it to open Lucas, it doesn't show up, please help!

You can't open that with codemanager. You have to use the module editor.

February 02, 2015, 01:05:33 AM #7811 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:48:52 AM by jedycus
I came across during the video when Sammi Husky starts using the SD card for Dolphin then I totally got lost of what I am supposed to do for the wii, can someone tell me what to do starting from SD card? Can Homebrew work as of 2015 also?

Quote from: zutox on February 02, 2015, 12:45:42 PM
Yay! A new pack is coming out soon, I am very much looking forward to that :D

Quick question: Will Diablos have his FS back in that pack?

Why did you ask that here?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 02, 2015, 06:31:39 PM
Why did you ask that here?

Whooops! I must have replied in the wrong tab! I'm so sorry! I deleted it @..@
You Never Know!

Any word from Sammi Husky about a possible update to the Brawl Clone Tool? I completely forgot what to do to put clones in, as it's been a long time since I've tried it, so I'm wondering whether I should relearn how to do it manually or wait for the clone tool
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance: