The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 27, 2015, 07:11:13 PM
Nice, thanks :)

Also, I noticed I'm over the 3.61 mb limit for the sc_selcharacter. 3.68 to be exact. But I've always operated under the idea the Brawl EX cannot be beyond 3.1 mb Is that because of the PM Loader? I read that somewhere, but I didn't think it was real... or is it something else?

I don't know if it works for clones, but maybe you could use the external CSP method for the original 37-39 characters, and just have the clones in the SC_Selcharacter.pac file? As for the original in that file, just replace it with a small little dot or something, lol.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how does the riivolution xml work??
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 29, 2015, 11:51:53 PM
any1 here have some ideas on how to start making a stageroster.dat

How about a SFXConfig.dat?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'd say a GFXconfig.dat to go along but I find there's more than enough sse enemies to work with so I wouldn't really need it.

I'm using brawl managers to change the SSS icons of my custom stages, but whenever I try to change the series icon it changes the icons for all custom stages. So I add a Mario icon to my Mario galaxy stage and it adds the same icon to my Windy Hill Zone and Pyrosphere stage. How do I fix this?
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: secretchaos1 on May 30, 2015, 03:46:20 AM
I'd say a GFXconfig.dat to go along but I find there's more than enough sse enemies to work with so I wouldn't really need it.

A SFXConfig.dat would help more to get all characters have their own Soundbank.
I know there are many Bosses and SSE enemies, but most of them have very few SFX, the most are the Bosses, Primids and ROBs.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on May 30, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
A SFXConfig.dat would help more to get all characters have their own Soundbank.
I know there are many Bosses and SSE enemies, but most of them have very few SFX, the most are the Bosses, Primids and ROBs.
Yeah, and there's already a lot of stage workarounds out there at the moment to get more than enough in. SFX is really the only area we really need to squeeze everything in to.
CSPs sort of too considering the current workaround isn't practical on console. Right now I've got all my csps halved in res.

Hey. So I'm going to give my friend a wii for their birthday. I figured I'd make it modded so that it can play my build (he's wanted to play it at his own home for a while now) and I can't remember if there was an issue with Brawl Expansion working with new profiles or not.

I thought that if you haven't unlocked all of the characters there was an issue but I don't know if that still happens. Does anyone know??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I think they used to all have "NEW" icons hovering over them but I think that got fixed at some point. If worst comes to worst it's easy to download a 100% save to use, and with a modded build it might be more useful to have for the fully unlocked my music and such.

How do I change the cosmetics using the brawlex clone engine tool
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I'm not sure if the tool should still be used nowadays...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


June 05, 2015, 04:21:41 AM #8097 Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:02:38 AM by secretchaos1
EDIT: Nevermind, and hopefully this'll be the last time I address this. That P4 crash I mentioned earlier occurs only when having over an absolute index of 100 MiscDatas in your char_bust_tex_Lz77 arc in the sc_selcharacter.pac file. So although you can fit 100 icons onto the css if you still use the default combined Pokemon Trainer or have Zero Suit as a separate icon the game is short 1 set of csps to fit all 100.

Edit 2: For others experiencing this problem I've found a simple workaround. I've set the Pokemon Trainer's CosmeticConfig to load up one of his pokemon (in this case squirtle) and then I just replaced the chosen pokemon's icon on the css with his default one. This results in a pokemon trainer that appears to automatically select one of his pokemon even though he's really starting out unchosen.

June 05, 2015, 05:11:24 PM #8098 Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:46:04 PM by 123123sora
How do you reduce the number of costumes a clone has without having it crash when you cycle through CSPs on the CSS? >_< The character im trying to clone has 10 costumes but I only want the clone to have 4.

Also I have a peach clone and her final smash doesn't play any music. How can i fix this and is there a way to make it so her final smash plays a different song? Like, say the mario franchise victory theme?

Quote from: 123123sora on June 05, 2015, 05:11:24 PM
How do you reduce the number of costumes a clone has without having it crash when you cycle through CSPs on the CSS? >_< The character im trying to clone has 10 costumes but I only want the clone to have 4.

Also I have a peach clone and her final smash doesn't play any music. How can i fix this and is there a way to make it so her final smash plays a different song? Like, say the mario franchise victory theme?

The muted final smashes are a brawlEx issue, I don't know if there's any feasible work around.

As for the costume limit you need to set it in both your fighterconfig and your cssSlotConfig for it to work properly. If you only set it in cssSlot it'll seem fine on the css but your random will cause crashes.